Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Franco Vigna, MD
Dr. Franco Vigna, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Niagara Falls, NY. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Vigna is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital, St. Joseph Campus and Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center.

6941 Williams Rd

• MVP Health Care
  • Universal Health Network

Learn about Dr. Vigna

Dr. Vigna's Experience

Dr. Vigna's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Cervical Spine Disorders
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hip Replacement
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Surgery
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Thoracic Disc Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Tulane University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • SUNY Health Science Cntr At Brooklyn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Maryland Spinal Reconstr Surgery Fellowship Program
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Vigna has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vigna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vigna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vigna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vigna to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Vigna's Performance
in Stafford, NY |
Dr. Vigna did my back surgery. What a great Doctor. He explained what was going on with my back in a way that no other doctor has over the past 20 years that I have been in pain. They all told me to live with it. Not Dr. Vigna he got busy and investigated where the pain was coming from and took care of it. He is a very pleasant , down to earth doctor to talk to and he makes sure you understand what is going on. Also his staff is very friendly. Most of the time I have not had to wait very long.
in Niagara Falls |
Dr. Vigna gave me my life back. After being hit by a drunk driver and suffering with a huge herniated disc in my lower back, I was referred to him. I could barley stand up straight, was in so much pain and had bad sciatica in both my legs and my feet would go dead. After surgery I remember saying "I can feel my feet again". I thank him for giving me my life back and fixing me. The new office is amazing, staff always friendly, and extremely helpful. Would recommend anyone to him.
Bogota, NJ |
Walked out , waits are too long, staff are very rude and p/a was very arrogant refusing to listen and aggressive towards me , told me to "have a nice life" in a sarcastic tone as I left , very unprofessional.
in Niagara Falls, NY |
After several visits in a 6 month timeframe I keep getting put off and told to come back for another appt. I was told I clearly need surgery on my back and neck but keep putting it off and referring me to other specialists for different things. With very little mobility and pain levels through the roof my frustration level is maxed out.
in Buffalo, NY |
After a longish wait in the waiting room, we met with Dr. Vigna to discuss my wife's back issues(Stenosis T11 , T12, bulging disc at L4,L5 . He thoroughly explained the issues she was having, loss of strength in her right leg, numbness/tingling in her foot. He showed us detailed models of the hardware that would be inserted to support her back. Everyone in the office was helpful and accommodating to my wife. Dr. Vigna takes his time with each and every patient. He's the best surgeon in the area.
in Niagara Falls, NY |
If you want long waits, rude office staff, disorganized and ill prepared ( never uploaded mris, etc), I rated him one star because my appointment was at 11:30am and I was not seen until 3:30 pm. When I questioned his office staff at 3 how much longer it would be because I was in alot of pain and needed to leave to get my children, I was ignored. I became agitated and upset and they discharged me as a patient saying I was verbally abusive and wrote this in my record. Very disorganized.
in Buffalo, NY |
I'm 10 years removed now from a spinal fusion surgery performed by Dr. Vigna. He helped me when no one else could, he gave me my life back and for that I am grateful! A very smart man who is great at what he does! He will listen to your concerns and answer them fully and not leave you guessing. After 10 years my pain level is still tolerable without any type of medication at all, maybe a Tylenol on my worst days
Niagara Falls, NY |
I had three visits at this office. Each one included wait times of over 1 hour. When finally seen, there was no effective recommendations about my condition. Very disappointed in this doctor.
Niagara Falls, NY |
Long wait for appointment, expect 60-90 min wait, I need a dr signature for a script for workers comp , the home care place faxed it 3 times to them, they claim they faxed it,when I call home care they never received it , been playing this game for a few days, maybe it's because I won't have surgery , they don't want to see me again
in Buffalo, NY |
I have never had any surgeries in my life,not even a broken bone or stitches. After my car accident, I was in rough shape not even being able to drive or work. I was very hesitant to choose surgery because I was extremely petrified. Dr.Vigna was very thorough in explaining my injuries, taking time to show my the x-rays and educating me until I understood and felt comfortable with the information. My fears subsided. Dr.Vigna and his team are extremely intelligent, truly care about your livelihoo
in Lewiston, NY |
I am absolutely sick to my stomach. This was the worst experience of my life. I waited MONTHS to get into this doctor suffering the whole time to sit there for 95 min. After finally getting into the back room, I was told I would definitely be there at least another hour. I am absolutely sick. They could care less as they have enough patients and money coming into their practice to bother with any type of human care or decency as they overbook and clearly have an assembly line of patients.
in Akron, NY |
Dr. Vigna and Dustin is a vary professional, staff is vary Pleasant to speak with. Vigna's bed side Manor along with Dustin's bed side Manor is out of this world. tells you exactly what needs to be fixed, gets to the root of the problem. Wait time is a bit long but wouldn't you want him to spend that much time with you he will. First time appointment has a bit wait time but if you want to see the best you need to wait.
in Lockport, NY |
He was straight forward and clear about my condition, The staff was always polite and helpful.
in North Tonawanda, NY |
I love Dr Vigna. I went to him back when he was with Dr Cappacino, and stayed with him. He fought for me with comp and when he finally got to do my operation 6 years later it relieved my pain. My husband had him do his surgery and he is back to work. The office staff is wonderful. Not much waiting. Emergencies do happen, but mostly you have a short wait. I would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Franco Vigna, MD?
Are you Dr. Vigna?