Dr. Francisco Vera Adames, MD

Dr. Francisco Vera Adames, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Francisco Vera Adames, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spring, TX. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Read his story

23221 Aldine Westfield Rd Ste 200

• Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Vera Adames

Dr. Vera Adames' Experience

Dr. Vera Adames' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Vera Adames' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vera Adames "Dr. Francisco J. Vera is a board certified Family Physician. He was born in Hidalgo, Mexico and raised in Mexico City. He earned a degree of Medical Surgeon and Obstetrician at National Polytechnic Institute in Mexico City. He completed his hospital training and Family Medicine residency at Hofstra NSLIJ School of Medicine at Southside Hospital in NY. Dr. Vera holds professional affiliations with Texas Academy of Family Physicians, American Medical Association and he is fully licensed to practice in the state of Texas. Dr. Vera has affiliation at Houston Northwest Medical Center. He has a great desire to serve his community and being a physician in the Spring area helps him achieve this goal. Dr. Vera is fluently bilingual in English and Spanish . When not in the office or hospital, Dr. Vera enjoys many other activities. He enjoys fishing, watching football, cooking, trying new restaurants and spending time with his lovely wife and family"

This content was provided by Dr. Vera Adames "He is avid believer in disease prevention and management of chronic disease to prevent further deterioration of the quality of health. He treats patients of any age, and always welcomes new patients."

• Adult Medicine

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Athlete's Foot
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Heart Disease
  • Pediatric Diseases
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Ringworm
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Infections

• National Polytechnic Institute / Superior School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Hofstra Nslij School Of Medicine At Southside Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Vera Adames has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vera Adames does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vera Adames and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vera Adames' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vera Adames to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Vera Adames' Performance
in Spring, TX |
Dr. its a very warmth and professional doctor, and all his personell also. I hope I could keep this Dr and his office for a long long time, its hard to find this cordial and hospitality and caring as he and he's personell is.
in Spring |
He rocks! Love the facility as well. Everyone is cool.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We sincerely appreciate the kind words.
Spring, TX |
Dr Vera does not care about your problems and if you are late forget it he will never see you.
Our practice truly values your feedback, and we are sorry to hear about this experience. Please contact our practice manager, Brennan, at 281-528-1662 so that he may investigate this matter further. Thank you.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Vera is very nice and listens to my health concerns. The only complaint at this time is about the nurse that draws blood, but she may have been replaced by now.
in Spring, TX |
I just love Dr. Francisco Vere, He was very carrying, I asked questions and he answered me quickly. I felt like he was eager to see fit the need. I felt better when I left.
in Houston, TX |
As an Adult, Dr. Francisco Vera has been the best doctor for me! I had been having stomach pain for 2 1/2 years, and my previous Dr. I felt my voice was unheard so I changed to Dr. Vera. We scheduled an ultra sound the very next week and found out I had gall stones. What a relief to put name on why I had been hurting. Dr. Vera listens to my concerns and we talk about what solutions could work. I would definitely recommend him to others. Thanks for all you do Dr. Vera
Houston, TX |
Dr. Vera is always kind and efficient. I do not dread going to the doctor and the staff is very friendly. I would recommend as a general physician to my friends.
in Spring, TX |
Excellent care for my family! Office staff is first class!
Houston, TX |
I like Dr. Vera he is real easy to talk too, he tells you what you need to know to help you get better and its up to you to follow the instructions. As far as the staff goes, I've never had any problems with getting appoinments schedule and seeing the doctor.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Vera has a pleasant personality and provides very good feedback. I like his philosophy of disease and injury prevention when possible and his avoidance of drugs when appropriate.
Spring, TX |
Myself and my husband are new patient of Dr.Vera . He was very professional took his time with our visit answered all questions also provided the best medicine for us . All staff were nice and courteous and wait time was not long at all.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Vera has been awesome throughout my medical journey, being an internist also gives him a unique ability for further medical help and counselling, the staff is excellent, the environment is welcoming and everything is very thorough I highly recommend this doctor
in Spring, TX |
Dr Vera is a thorough internist. He listens to his patients and recommends the best course of treating his patience. A good Doctor.
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Vera cares about his patients and takes the time with everyone. He never rushes you out the door. He listens and figures out what is wrong.
Dallas, TX |
Great doctor
Spring, TX |
Dr. Vera is a great doctor that really cares for his patients and calls directly with results and plan to help you get better. He also does his best to get you in for the same day appointment. Love this doctor and wouldn't? change him for anyone else.
Houston, TX |
Had an excellent experience with Dr. Vera and his nurses. Today I was schedule to have a procedure done and was super nerves. Him and his staff made me feel better and with less fear. I highly recommend him. I love the way he treat my kids as well. BEST DOCTOR :)
Dallas, TX |
I just left Dr Vera office he is an excellent doctor. The doctor has a very good bedside manner and excellent skills. The doctor is also very patient, compassionate and understanding. I Have found this practice very helpful, and the doctor very professional !!!
in Houston, TX |
Very Friendly and easy to open up. His availability is awesome. The office stays clean and bright. And the staff are good people.
in Spring, TX |
Avoid this clinic if you can. The long wait times are not worth the bad service you get from the staff. Getting someone to pick up my calls was a huge issue I had with the clinic. On multiple occasions I would call the clinic over and over (10 times in a row once!), but no one would answer. One time someone picked up, but they put me on hold and never returned to me, so I had to hang up and call again. I would also have to regularly wait 30 minutes to an hour past my scheduled appointment time.
in Spring, TX |
I was at his office not to long ago, we waited in the inside the room for over 30 minutes before he coulde see my son despite that we were told my son was the next patient he was going to see. Dr Vera is very nice and listen to his patients, my son likes him a lot.
in Spring, TX |
Very friendly, attentive and compassionate
I was there recently to see Dr. Francisco Vera as a new patient and I really don't have anything negative to say about him or his staff. Dr. Vera and staff were great with me. I highly recommended him to my family and friends.
in Houston, TX |
So disappointed in this clinic. I took my mother for an office visit on a Friday Morning due to severe abdominal pain, She was the first patient they saw that day. They ordered a CT Scan which required an authorization request. After 6 phone calls and 6 days later still NO ONE has returned my phone call. It is unfortunate that he is such a great doctor because his staff is causing him to lose patients. I will not be returning to this clinic not will I ever refer anyone to their office.
in Houston, TX |
He is very attentive and caring; he has an excellent bed-side manner.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Vera is a wonderful doctor. The problem lies with the staff at Aldine Westfield. No one ever answers the phone, it takes up to a week to get a prescription refilled and even if you leave a voicemail you don't receive a call back. If you actually want to speak with someone in the office, you have to go down there. Also, referrals are a nightmare.
Have you seen Dr. Francisco Vera Adames, MD?

Visit Dr. Vera Adames