Dr. Francisco Torres, MD

Psychiatry | Male

JNC Behavioral Services 345 Lorenaly Dr Brownsville, TX 78526 Get Directions
Dr. Francisco Torres, MD
Dr. Francisco Torres, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Brownsville, TX. He is 47 years old. Dr. Torres is affiliated with Valley Baptist Medical Center - Brownsville, Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen and Valley Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Torres' Experience

See how Dr. Torres' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Torres

Dr. Torres accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Torres is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Torres has admitting privileges.

Dr. Torres' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torres to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Torres' Performance
in Brownsville |
His PA Ms. Ramierez treated me very rudely. I explained my son had just committed suicide and she asked "but why are you here?" She looked bored and not at all interested in what I had to say.
Brownsville, TX |
DO NOT GO HERE. I have attempted to use this office for a few months and have FINALLY gotten into another office. They are simply looking to make money. Period. My requests for preferred treatment (for my anxiety and depression) were repeatedly refused and done so with condescension. I never saw the actual doctor, I only ever saw the P.A. and am THRILLED I never have to see her again. I've lived in 6 states and dealt with who knows how many different doctors- this ranks so far below any other.
Dripping Springs, TX |
its only about the money with Dr Torres, if you get minutes with him you are lucky
in Brownsville, TX |
They never answer calls. It always goes to voicemail. If u 15min late they won't see you even you there. I call my car broke down on day of appt to tell them ill be late they said no we call you
in Mcallen, TX |
I mentioned my last visit that I would one day,hope to wean myself off the meds, BUT NOT NOW, I was returning to a very stressful job shortly.When I pick up meds, he had cut the dose to 1/2 without telling me, If known, I would of protested. I could not cope with 1/2 dose the first day & left a message &continued taking the fulldose I'd been on a year. I called & asked for the other 1/2 to be filled. The dr's answers to my pleas for help were NO & BEFITTING OF SOCIOPATHIC UNCARING JERK. DISMAYED
in Brownsville, TX |
Doctor Torres has been treating my son since he was 5 years old. Doctor Torres is extremely patient, caring and takes his time talking with my son and us( the parents) regarding his condition. Furthermore, he also coordinates my son's care with the school as needed. I can not imagine trusting any other Doctor with my son's care.
in Brownsville, TX |
Started with the office, calling the WRONG phone number, not even my number&because i did not answer the wrong phone number they cancelled my appointment. After I explained to them it was incorrect&that i never heard such thing as a rule. they said oh well, let me talk to the Dr.35min later she came back to tell me the Dr. said to reschedule.got an appt 3 wks later. Finally saw the Dr. he was rude&threatened me of losing my job&did not want to see me again because i was employed.
Brownsville |
Worst Doctor. Wanted to charge $800 dollars to fill out paperwork for my employer. Canceled our 1st appointment without letting us know. Staff is rude and dont care. Dont see this doctor. Hes a criminal and in it for money only... Keep away
in Brownsville, TX |
For my needs, supervision of my medication, the service was excellent. and one small act of kindness was over and beyond - providing medication while I tried to find help closer to home. I am always shocked by doctors who just let the prescription lapse when the consequences are so dire.
Have you seen Dr. Francisco Torres, MD?
Are you Dr. Torres?

Compare Dr. Torres

Dr. Torres' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Torres has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Torres' Board Certifications

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Suicidal Ideation

Escuela De Med Juan N Coripas
    Harvard Medical School

Completed in 2008

Dr. Torres does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torres and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry