Dr. Francisco Romero, MD

Dr. Francisco Romero, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Romero completed his training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the prestigious Rusk Institute at New York University Medical Center in 2005. He has been treating musculoskeletal pain and sports injuries in an outpatient setting with cutting edge treatments and procedures. After receiving advanced trainings in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound at Mayo Clinic, he began performing ultrasound guided procedures with unparalleled precision and needle guidance. His emphasis in joint and musculoskeletal pain has allowed him to focus on accurate and timely diagnosis for prompt resolution of pain.He is actively engaged in training resident physicians and has been one of the main speakers at Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, PRP and Stem Cell therapy courses. He has received board certifications from the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pioneer Board Certification of the Registry for Musculoskeletal Sonography. He is considered a leading expert in ultrasoundguided injections, prolotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma, percutaneous tenotomies and percutanoues trigger finger releases.

3000 SW 148th Ave Ste 115

Miramar, FL 33027

Learn about Dr. Romero

See how frequently Dr. Romero performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wrist Fracture
high
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Romero's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Romero "We pride ourselves on understanding the patient as a whole and offering the latest nonsurgical diagnostic and treatment options to maximize recovery."

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Hand Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Tendon Disorders

• Ramon Ruiz Ornau
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Nyu Medical Center-Rusk Institute Of Rehabilitation Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Board Certified In Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Ultrasound and Ultrasound Guided Procedures
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Romero has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Romero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Romero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Romero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Romero to family and friends
Dr. Romero's Performance
in hollywood, fl |
My daughter called a friend who recently had spinal surgery and highly recommended the SFL spine & Sports Specialists. Got an appointment right away. First visit = it was very clear that this was the right place. Dr Romero is amazing., thorough, compassionate and clearly knew what he was dealing with. What was also very impressive, was he completely understood fibromyalgia and the ramifications it presented. I am undergoing therapy with great results. The entire staff is A+++++
Pembroke Pines, Fl |
Thank you Dr. Romero for helping me with my knee pain!!!! I was in so much pain when I went into your office, I was able to get a full night's sleep. I finally found someone who could help me. The office is beautiful!!!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Romero is an exceptional physician with a great bedside manner, after much searching I finally found someone who gave me a correct diagnosis. Thank you!!!!
in Weston, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Romero after I had a car accident that required rehab. His office is easy to find and the staff were friendly and prompt. The office was modern and clean. My wait was about 15 minutes. Dr. Romero was professional and spent time listening to me and discussing my treatment options. I will be returning over the next two months for rehab and rehabilitation.
Friendly, efficient and compassionate. One of the BEST in his field. Fully recovered from torn ACL thanks to his treatment. Trust him 100%.
in Boston, MA |
He is so attentive and very experienced with the work he does. He treats me with respect, and a very positive attitude. I feel better from the moment I walk out of his office, definitely one of the best doctors out there.
in Miramar, Florida |
Called Dr. Romero's office with an intense pain and got an appointment for the same day! Very profesional and caring. Explained what I had and the procedure with great details. Got an injection and I'm still amazed of how quickly I had no pain.
in Miramar, Florida |
Very caring doctor and wonderful staff! State of the art facilities. Highly recommended.
Miami, FL |
Last year I was unable to attend a 10K I had planned on running with my daughter due to a knee injury I incurred while training. Thanks to Dr. Romero, his methods, and his team, I not only expect to complete the Titan's 10K race this year, but I expect my team to win.
Weston, FL |
Dr. Romero was very thorough in his exam and explanation of my condition. I am happy I finally found a doctor who helped me with my knee pain!!!
Have you seen Dr. Francisco Romero, MD?
Are you Dr. Romero?