Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology  |
Dr. Francisco Gonzalez, MD
Dr. Francisco Gonzalez, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiology doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Providence Memorial Hospital, Las Palmas Medical Center and Sierra Medical Center.

Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia

1700 N Oregon St Ste 630

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Gonzalez

I feel blessed to work in the El Paso community with a population that is typically underserved. It is my goal to explain as thoroughly as possible the problems and solutions associated with rhythm disorders. Nothing brings me greater pleasure than to meet with my patients after a procedure and have them tell me that I?ve truly made a difference in their lives. My dad was a physician and I know that I?ve made him proud by continuing his legacy of quality patient care.

Dr. Gonzalez's Experience

Dr. Gonzalez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Syncope

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology

• University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Gonzalez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gonzalez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonzalez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gonzalez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonzalez to family and friends
Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
El Paso, TX |
You can trust him with your health and care.
El Paso, TX |
From the staff to the Doctor very professional and caring I would recommend Dr Gonzalez to all looking for exceptional cardiac care
in El Paso, Texas |
Dr. Gonzalez is amiable but very professional. He takes the time to explain and obtains the patient's input. He practices patient-centered care
in Las Cruces, NM |
I am a new patient to Dr. Gonzalez and was referred by my cardiologist who highly recommended him. He has a wonderful rapport with his patients, explains things clearly and carefully, and in my case, even drew a picture to better illustrate what is going on with the electrical system in my heart. He answered all of the questions on my list and was not impatient. His office staff is excellent too - very thorough, and very kind. I am very pleased I was sent to him by my local cardiologist.
El Paso, TX |
As soon as one enters Dr. Gonzalez's office the staff greets you warmly and makes your anxieties much less. Upon meeting Dr. Gonzalez he makes you feel even more at ease. The Dr., actually listens and addresses all your concerns. Great business model and even better patient care from the whole staff.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Gonzales and his staff are the best. They are very caring. Dr Gonzales truly cares about you and your concerns. He takes the time to answer your questions and your concerns. I wouldn't go to anyone else and recommend him to everyone.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr Gonzales is an excellent communicator and does so in a very good way. I have never had a problem understanding exactly what was said..We need more doctors like Dr Francisco Gonzalez.
in El Paso, TX |
One of the best professionals I have ever seen. Dr Gonzalez is a knowledgeable Dr. Also his staff is amazing specially the front desk.
in El Paso, TX |
Great place-was treated kindly and professionally by the doctor and his staff. Had to have an ablation for A-fib. The procedure went smoothly and gave me back my quality of life. Highly recommend!
Phoenix, AZ |
The staff were very courteous and friendly. This was my initial appointment. Processing and service were very timely. Dr Gonzalez was very personable and thorough.
in El Paso, TX |
This was my first visit to Dr Gonzalez, the wait time was over 45 minutes due to an emergency Dr Gonzalez was taking care of, he explained this when he did see me and I completely understand the wait, and had no problem with it.
in Deming, New Mexico |
Dr. Gonzalez was an awesome doctor he was so easy-going lighthearted and made me feel so at ease and help my husband feel it is and my mother he was very good at explanations and took his time to let everyone know how I was doing. I really love Dr. Gonzales bedside manner and I would recommend Dr. Gonzales to every friend in every family member who has any cardiac issues and needs house Dr. Francisco Gonzalez is the Man!!!
in Alamogordo, NM |
Dr. Gonzalez is such a caring physician. I am having him replace my pacemaker soon and I am so happy and blessed that he will be the one to do it.
in El Paso, TX |
So Blessed to get scheduled with Dr Gonzalez. His knowledge and desire to share it is amazing. In example - Dr G was explaining my problem, and what he was going to do in the procedure. He sat facing us, took a tablet then drew the heart. As he was explaining, I noticed that when he drew, he would plot an end point to his lines, then draw to it. By the end of of my first visit, I had no doubt how he would perform the procedure - envisioned, knowing the end, and how he was going to get there.
Tijeras, NM |
Dr. Gonzalez is very knowledgeable and gives very good explanations of medical conditions and treatments. He is very willing to answer questions.
Have you seen Dr. Francisco Gonzalez, MD?
Are you Dr. Gonzalez?