Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology  |
Dr. Francisco Gonzalez, MD
Dr. Francisco Gonzalez, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiology doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Providence Memorial Hospital, Las Palmas Medical Center and Sierra Medical Center.

1700 N Oregon St Ste 630

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Gonzalez

See how frequently Dr. Gonzalez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atrial Flutter
Cardiac Electrophysiology
Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias

Dr. Gonzalez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gonzalez "I feel blessed to work in the El Paso community with a population that is typically underserved. It is my goal to explain as thoroughly as possible the problems and solutions associated with rhythm disorders. Nothing brings me greater pleasure than to meet with my patients after a procedure and have them tell me that I?ve truly made a difference in their lives. My dad was a physician and I know that I?ve made him proud by continuing his legacy of quality patient care."

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Syncope

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology

• University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Gonzalez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gonzalez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonzalez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gonzalez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonzalez to family and friends
Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Gonzalez explained my treatment options in a clear and easy to understand manner. He listened to all my concerns and spent a good deal of time with me. He is a good listener and possesses excellent doctor/patient skills. It is clearly evident that Dr. Francisco Gonzalez and his staff take great pride in providing excellent patient-centered care. I am very satisfied by the quality of care that Dr. Gonzalez provides and strongly recommend him to anyone dealing with cardiac arrhythmia issues.
in Las Cruces, New Mexico |
As a Doctor and Surgeon, one word, Fantastic. Very friendly, confident and totally invested in his patients. Diagnosed, removed and replaced a faulty lead in my heart (from pacemaker) and second surgery diagnosed and corrected attacks of arterial and ventricular fibrillation. Great office and staff could not be better. Best of all, I totally trust this man and his team with my life with no reservations.
in El Paso, TX |
He is an awesome professional Doctor, always explains step by step any procedures that’s going to be done to you .He is been my Doctor for several years
in El Paso, TX |
Dr Gonzalez is really professional. Takes time with his patients and goes over and beyond for your needs. The staff is well informed and courteous as well. Highly recommended
in El Paso, TX |
Excel quality of service and attention to the patient.
in El Paso, TX |
One thing I can count on at Dr. Gonzalez's office every time I go in, Consistency! I have never had a bad experience. Excellent, very people oriented staff, all smiles and very friendly. You can tell they really enjoy working for Dr. Gonzalez. Once you meet Dr. Gonzalez, you will understand why. He is the same way!! Friendly, open, great communication skills that anyone can understand. Recommend him HIGHLY to anyone that wants the Best!
El Paso, TX |
You can trust him with your health and care.
El Paso, TX |
From the staff to the Doctor very professional and caring I would recommend Dr Gonzalez to all looking for exceptional cardiac care
in El Paso, Texas |
Dr. Gonzalez is amiable but very professional. He takes the time to explain and obtains the patient's input. He practices patient-centered care
El Paso, TX |
As soon as one enters Dr. Gonzalez's office the staff greets you warmly and makes your anxieties much less. Upon meeting Dr. Gonzalez he makes you feel even more at ease. The Dr., actually listens and addresses all your concerns. Great business model and even better patient care from the whole staff.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Gonzales and his staff are the best. They are very caring. Dr Gonzales truly cares about you and your concerns. He takes the time to answer your questions and your concerns. I wouldn't go to anyone else and recommend him to everyone.
in El Paso, TX |
One of the best professionals I have ever seen. Dr Gonzalez is a knowledgeable Dr. Also his staff is amazing specially the front desk.
in El Paso, TX |
Great place-was treated kindly and professionally by the doctor and his staff. Had to have an ablation for A-fib. The procedure went smoothly and gave me back my quality of life. Highly recommend!
Phoenix, AZ |
The staff were very courteous and friendly. This was my initial appointment. Processing and service were very timely. Dr Gonzalez was very personable and thorough.
in El Paso, TX |
This was my first visit to Dr Gonzalez, the wait time was over 45 minutes due to an emergency Dr Gonzalez was taking care of, he explained this when he did see me and I completely understand the wait, and had no problem with it.
in Deming, New Mexico |
Dr. Gonzalez was an awesome doctor he was so easy-going lighthearted and made me feel so at ease and help my husband feel it is and my mother he was very good at explanations and took his time to let everyone know how I was doing. I really love Dr. Gonzales bedside manner and I would recommend Dr. Gonzales to every friend in every family member who has any cardiac issues and needs house Dr. Francisco Gonzalez is the Man!!!
in Alamogordo, NM |
Dr. Gonzalez is such a caring physician. I am having him replace my pacemaker soon and I am so happy and blessed that he will be the one to do it.
in El Paso, TX |
So Blessed to get scheduled with Dr Gonzalez. His knowledge and desire to share it is amazing. In example - Dr G was explaining my problem, and what he was going to do in the procedure. He sat facing us, took a tablet then drew the heart. As he was explaining, I noticed that when he drew, he would plot an end point to his lines, then draw to it. By the end of of my first visit, I had no doubt how he would perform the procedure - envisioned, knowing the end, and how he was going to get there.
Tijeras, NM |
Dr. Gonzalez is very knowledgeable and gives very good explanations of medical conditions and treatments. He is very willing to answer questions.
Have you seen Dr. Francisco Gonzalez, MD?
Are you Dr. Gonzalez?