Dr. Francisco Gonzalez, MD

Dr. Francisco Gonzalez, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology  ·
Dr. Francisco Gonzalez, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in El Paso, TX and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch in 2001 and specializes in clinical cardiac electrophysiology and internal medicine.

1700 N Oregon St Ste 630

El Paso, TX 79902

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Gonzalez

See how frequently Dr. Gonzalez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atrial Flutter
Cardiac Electrophysiology
Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias

Dr. Gonzalez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gonzalez "I feel blessed to work in the El Paso community with a population that is typically underserved. It is my goal to explain as thoroughly as possible the problems and solutions associated with rhythm disorders. Nothing brings me greater pleasure than to meet with my patients after a procedure and have them tell me that I?ve truly made a difference in their lives. My dad was a physician and I know that I?ve made him proud by continuing his legacy of quality patient care."

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Gonzalez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gonzalez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonzalez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gonzalez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonzalez to family and friends

Dr. Gonzalez's Performance

Dr. Gonzales and his staff have always been professional and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have never had a more complete and efficient Dr. The staff and all the facilities were above excellence. I have and will continue to recommend the services of Dr. Gonzalez to all the Dr,s. and friends even my relatives which I have. I am older and have not felt so good in many years. I can...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Dr. Gonzalez by my Cardiologist. Dr. Gonzalez's staff from the front desk to the exam room was courteous, friendly, and competent. Dr. Gonzalez was engaging and patient, answering my questions while informing me of what he was doing as he conducted my exam. My wife and I felt...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very professional climate with friendly staff that are very proficient with their duties. Dr. Gonzalez is very knowledgeable but he explains things in lamen terms with humor mixed in.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Gonzales is a very capable & kind doctor that really connects with patients and brings a high degree of expertise to his practice. He listens to me carefully, takes the time to think about questions posed, and gives me all the time I need to understand my condition and treatment. I recommend him...more
Are you Dr. Gonzalez?