Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD

Gynecology •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD is a Gynecology Specialist in New Lenox, IL and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Garcini has more experience with Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Gynecologic Surgery, and Gynecologic Care than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine medical school in 1995. He is affiliated with medical facilities Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Silver Cross Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Garcini to book an appointment.

Partners Obstetrics Womens Hlth

Partners Obstetrics Womens Hlth1890 Silver Cross Blvd New Lenox, IL 60451
    • Sat: closed

Dr. Garcini's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garcini

Dr. Garcini?
What People Say About Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD
Dr. Garcini gave pallet insertions 3 times. He wasn't giving me the recommended supplements and I developed cyst in my breast. Now he has dropped off the earth. His staff won't answer the phone. I'm seeing a another Doctor and I can't get my records. He half did his job and got paid. Now I'm paying for it. He such have never been giving treatments if he didn't know Wendy he was doing. Very sad.
Catherine J – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
Dr. Garcini and the staff are awesome! He addressed all your concerns and very professional.
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
I was shocked that I was to have a hysterectomy but with Dr. Garcini all went so well I did not even feel like a patient. I did not need pain meds even after the surgery and did not take any home. My scars are so minimal you would not see them if I did not point them out. I highly recommend Dr. Garcini it's always nice to hear how much the nurses love him before you go in to surgery and of course after. Having two nurse in the family I know that means a lot.
Lisa in Frankfort, IA – Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
Dr. Garcini was the only doctor who really listened to me and took into account what I was saying about my health. He preformed a laparoscopic hysterectomy and I was back to work in a week. I felt great! I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
Lisa B in Manhattan, IL – Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
Dr. Garcini is an exceptional doctor that changed my life. At 22 years old, I have been experiencing intense emotional and physical suffering due to labial hypertrophy(enlarged inner labia). I finally opted to receive a labiaplasty and I cannot be more happy and confident with my decision. Not only does Dr. Garcini and his staff offer this procedure at a cost much lower than his competitors, their warm and welcoming bedside manners make you feel safe and comfortable at all times. 100% recommend.
Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
Dr. Garcini has relieved 10 years of lousy menopausal symptoms. My hot flashes, migraines, and painful sex have all disappeared thanks to the efforts of Dr. Garcini. This is a respectful, caring man who truly cares, and listens to what is really ehappening in your body.
Joliet, IL – Jan 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
Dr Garcini, and the entire staff at the office, are wonderful! I have always had a lot of anxiety going to doctor visits. Dr Garcini made me feel comfortable right away. He is easy to talk to and he listens. I was very confident making tough decisions and highly recommend Dr Garcini.
Cheri in Monee, IL – May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
Dr. GARCINI was an awesome doctor. He explained everything clearly to me and what need to be done. He did a awesome job with my procedure and his follow up check up was very professional he makes you feel so comfortable
Latarsa Corn in joliet, il – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
Dr. Garcini and Staff are very professional and welcoming. Very friendly and prompt with all paperwork. I had a hysterectomy, I was given and shown information regarding my procedure. I was able to contact Dr. Garcini personally with any questions or concerns. FMLA paperwork needed at a couple different times was completed promptly. I am picky about doctors, I’m old school and love doctors that are like talking to a friend. Dr. Garcini fit the bill and was still professional in his approach
Michelle Masny in Lockport IL – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
Horrible Experience - Beware - Never does any follow up after surgery and we believe the surgery did more harm than good. I now have pain in my bladder and urethra (painful urination) and having more impacted bowels; which I never had until after surgery. Would Not Recommend. His staff is also not professional in any way. He stated " this will be the last surgery your going to have and you will feel better" ... Now we are in the process of getting better care from other specialist. Please do you
Apr 23, 2018
Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
I recently had a Laparoscopic Hysterectomy done by Dr. Garcini. The entire procedure from start to finish was in my opinion, flawless. It was easy to make the decision because I was very informed. He has a fantastic bedside manner and is very easy to talk to. He answered every question I had and explained everything. The procedure leaves behind 5 small incisions that healed quickly. I had very minimal pain after, which was gone in a couple days! I was back to work in 2 weeks!
Lisa in New Lenox, IL – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
After having horrible experiences with 2 other area doctors, I was told by a friend to try Dr. Garcini. Dr. Garcini is a fabulous doctor. He helped me through an emergency c section with my second child, an endometrial ablation 5 years ago and a robotic hysterectomy 2 months ago. Dr Garcini has always returned phone calls when we have had questions or used his answering service. He has been by far the best ob/gynecologist that I have ever had. Great bedside manner, and always smiling!
LeAnn M. in Joliet, IL – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Garcini who was highly recommended based on his knowledge and skill with Endometriosis. He performed a successful laparoscopy and appendectomy. He has been incredible from my first appointment to surgery to follow up. He seems genuinely interested in me. He is thorough, and writes everything down. He is compassionate and his nurse is wonderful. I am grateful I found him. My only complaint is the unfriendly office staff-not a reflection of the doctor. Thank you, Dr Garcini!
Sarah O in Dyer, IN – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
Dr. Garcini is one of the best medical providers I have. He goes above and beyond to provide high quality medical care. Any concern that is brought to his attention is answered promptly with all the necessary details. He has performed two surgeries on which I have no complaints about. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Garcini to anyone in need of a gynecologist without hesitation. He truly cares about the well being of his patients. God bless him for all that he has done for me.
Laura Rodriguez in Joliet – Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
Dr Garcini and his staff are very friendly...Dr Garcini did a robotic hysterectomy, everything went well. I am a full time wheelchair user, and He and the staff are very accommodating and helpful.
Denise Miller – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
He gave me unnecessary surgery and told me I was going to die if I didn’t have it done. He took advantage of a situation that I was already in shock over and used my emotions against me. Incision was screwed up and took years to heal. Over 5 years later, and I’m still experiencing pain at the incision site. Awful, untrustworthy doctor.
Mokena, IL – Nov 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
I had a robotic assisted surgery done by Dr. Garcini at Silver Cross Hospital. Dr. Garcini and his entire staff (both in office and in the hospital) made this experience very comfortable for me. All my questions were always answered. I would recommend Dr. Garcini should you be faced with a robotic assisted surgery as he's very professional and personable.
C.D – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
I fired Dr. Garcini. After recurrent loss and failed fertility treatments, I finally was pregnant again. I started seeing him at 9 weeks, thinking I'd be in good hands. At 13 weeks, where I'd lost one of my babies, I was distraught and wanted to hear my baby's heartbeat, but he would not allow it. When I came in and asked again, his PA told me I was spoiled from fertility treatment and would have to learn that OB care was just not like that. I promptly saw John Bush and never looked back.
Franksville, WI – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?
Dr. Garcini and his entire staff are amazing. They make me feel comfortable and at ease whenever I have an appointment. I have never felt like "just another patient". I have no apprehensions in referring any friend or family member to Dr. Garcini and would highly recommend Him to everyone.
K.W – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francisco Garcini, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Garcini?

Dr. Garcini accepts

Dr. Garcini accepts the following insurance:

Open Choice PPO
HealthLink PPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually transmitted disease specialists diagnose and treat infections caused by bacteria, parasites and viruses that are passed from one person to another through sexual contact.

Typically treats 96% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 4 conditions and procedures

Syphilis Screening

Dr. Garcini performs Syphilis Screening more than 98% of their peers

Dr. Garcini performs this procedure more than 98% of their peers

Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Dr. Garcini performs Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening more than 97% of their peers

Dr. Garcini performs this procedure more than 97% of their peers

Gonorrhea Screening

Dr. Garcini performs Gonorrhea Screening more than 95% of their peers

Dr. Garcini performs this procedure more than 95% of their peers

Gynecologic Surgery

Gynecologic surgery treats conditions affecting the female reproductive system, including cancer, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, and uterine fibroids through procedures such as hysterectomy, tumor removal, and myomectomy.

Typically treats 84% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency

Dr. Garcini performs Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy) more than 96% of their peers

Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic

Dr. Garcini performs Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic more than 96% of their peers

Vaginal Surgery

Dr. Garcini performs Vaginal Surgery more than 96% of their peers

Gynecologic Care

Gyncologists diagnose and treat conditions that affect any part of the female reproductive system, such as vaginitis, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, or polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).

Typically treats 59% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 17 conditions and procedures

Cervicitis

Dr. Garcini treats Cervicitis more than 100% of their peers

Dr. Garcini treats this condition more than 100% of their peers

Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing

Dr. Garcini performs Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing more than 99% of their peers

Dr. Garcini performs this procedure more than 99% of their peers

• Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • Herpes Simplex Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Laparoscopic Excision or Destruction of Ovary With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

As a gynecologist I strive to provide advanced, experienced and compassionate care, that always puts the patient first. I provide state of the art treatments to complex gynecologic problems such as endometriosis, chronic pelvic pain, abnormal uterine...

• Gynecology