Dr. Francisco Esparza, MD

Dr. Francisco Esparza, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Francisco Esparza, MD is a neurology specialist in Bradenton, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in neurology and psychiatry.

Learn about Dr. Esparza

See how frequently Dr. Esparza performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tremor
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
Migraine

Dr. Esparza's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Esparza "Pinnacle Medical Group strives to provide you and your family with the highest quality medical care in Manatee County. Our integrated, multidisciplinary team of physicians truly cares about you and your health, working together to provide a coordinated, seamless approach to your family's total health care. Whether you need preventive primary care services or the skilled treatment only a highly trained specialist can provide, we take great pride in providing comprehensive, compassionate, quality care to our community."

• Neurology
  • Psychiatry

Dr. Esparza does not have any board certifications listed.

• Medical College of Pennsylvania
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital

Dr. Esparza has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Esparza has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Esparza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Esparza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Esparza's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Esparza to family and friends

Dr. Esparza's Performance

This doctor deserves NO stars. He messed up my hemi-facial spasm treatment that other doctors had successfully treated for years. It's been 2 months and I don't know when my face will be back to normal.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Judy, please accept our apology and know the experience you describe is not acceptable in our eyes. While we are unable to comment on specific patient encounters online due to HIPAA, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns more offline. If you are open to it, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Practice Manager, Maureen Howell at 941-752-2866.

Dr. Francisco Sparza is friendly while maintaining his professionalism. I’m so thankful for the excellency care I’d received at Doctor’s office. The lady at front desk is very gentle like the nurse. I recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Esparza!

Very knowledgeable, attentive to your needs and very nice. Excellent physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I found Dr. Esparza both very through in his initial testing , and well versed in my condition and concerns. I value his time spent with me, and look forward to my next visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Stay far away from this guy! Can I leave less than one star?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2

Our practice truly values this feedback, and we are very sorry for the negative impression our practice left. Please contact our practice manager, Maureen Howell, at 941-752-2866 so that we may work to make the situation better. Thank you.