Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Francis Thompson, MD
Dr. Francis Thompson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Castle Rock, CO. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital.

Ridgeline Family Mdcn At Mdws

2352 Meadows Blvd Ste 300

Castle Rock, CO 80109

Dr. Francis Thompson, MD

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Cofinity
  • Colorado Access
  • CorVel
  • Health Net
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Thompson

Dr. Thompson's Experience

Dr. Thompson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• College Of Medicine, University Of Benin, Nigeria
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Atlanta Medical Center Family Medicine

Dr. Thompson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thompson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thompson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thompson to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Thompson's Performance
in Denver, CO |
We did not have a good experience with Dr. Thompson and we are currently seeking other care. We prefer a provider who listens to what we have to say, is an active participant in our care, who enjoys seeing patients and helping them through what ever is happening, takes the time to explain what is happening or why he is making a diagnosis or prescribing a medication. None of which we received from Dr. Thompson. He was rude and rushed the whole appointment. We will NOT go back.
in Castle Rock ,CO |
Clear and concise communicator.
in Castle rock, CO |
He was recommended by my daughter as excellent. I fond him to be personable and balanced in his demeanor. I feel confident about his skills and attentions to my needs.
in Castle Rock, Co |
He was totally concerned with my needs. He totally explained everything in detail.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I enjoy Dr.Thompson. He is thorough and listens to my concerns and then suggests appropriate solutions. I have only had him as my primary care for about 1 1/2 years. He is getting easier and easier to talk with about medical issues and seemed much more personable during this appointment.
Littleton, CO |
I do not feel that Dr Thompson listens. You know the old joke "Dr. It hurts when I do this", well I actually got the equivalent of the response "then don't do that". Thanks for solving that vexing health concern- wish I had thought of that.
Castle Rock, CO |
Appointments were made in a timely manner. I was able to get in to see the doctor when needed. Dr. Thompson is very business-like. I would prefer a more friendly, conversational approach.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Horrible.Annual physical.Med Asst did not take BP correctly.Got abnormal reading & recorded it.Didn't check a second time.MD did not introduce himself.I have a chronic disease & he had no idea what it was & challenged the prescribed care of my hematologist.I asked specific questions about vaccine&he was sarcastic & aggressive,very reluctant to answer my questions.The physical exam not a full exam.I had to ask for a prostate exam.Didn't retake BP or listen to carotids.I am 64 w/ clotting disease.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Doesn't listen to the patient. Misdiagnosed my daughter but insisted he was still right even after a specialist found a tumor that needed to be surgically removed. Beware.
Parker, CO |
Ran late, staff was rude, I don't think he listened to me or understood why I was there. He ordered a blood pressure medication and I went to see him for back pain.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I personally prefer a much more direct approach with things and Dr. Thompson is concise and to the point during my visits.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Rude and was more concerned with me being on medicaid then the issues I had and requested me to take a drug test even though I have been taking the same meds for 3 or more years. Never have I felt so bad after going to this doctor. Office staff was amazing otherwise.
Dr Thompson was friendly and explained in detail what he would be doing. He was careful to make sure that I felt no pain with my procedure. He was very calm and made sure I was comfortable. His nursing assistant was also really nice and helpful. It's nice to see someone who enjoys her job.
Have you seen Dr. Francis Thompson, MD?
Are you Dr. Thompson?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Sky Ridge Medical Center

Visit Dr. Thompson

Dr. Thompson accepts 20 insurance carriers
    Whole Health Colorado Front Range
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Cofinity
  • Colorado Access
  • CorVel
  • Health Net
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Pinnacol Assurance
  • Presbyterian Health Plan
    Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc.
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans