Dr. Francis Rieger, MD

Dr. Francis Rieger, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Francis Rieger, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Bowman Gray School Of Medicine( Wake Forest University) in 1973 and specializes in plastic surgery.

607 S Magnolia Ave

Tampa, FL 33606

Learn about Dr. Rieger

See how frequently Dr. Rieger performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin and Tissue Reduction
Breast Augmentation

Dr. Rieger's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rieger "As a board certified Plastic Surgeon I have always enjoyed the opportunity to help patients experience a more normal appearance when reconstructive conditions were called for. The balance and beauty of the human form have also been worthy of improvement when patients have asked for this. This is the true definition of cosmetic surgery. Today in my practice I am devoted to fulfilling both goals, but with a very high focus on the cosmetic practice operations."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Bowman Gray School of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • Bowman Gray School Of Medicine( Wake Forest University)
    Medical School | Graduated 1973
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1974
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Frenchay Hospital, Bristol England
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1980
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Rieger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rieger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rieger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rieger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rieger to family and friends

Dr. Rieger's Performance

Dr. Rieger is everything you want in a Plastic Surgeon. He's patient, understanding, experienced, knowledgable, and goes above and beyond to ensure his patients' satisfaction and wellbeing. I was hesitant about having a breast augmentation, but Dr. Rieger put my worries at ease. I trusted him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This was my second procedure with Dr Rieger. He did an outstanding job with my augmentation making me look and feel natural. He exceeded my expectations and I get so many compliments on how great I look. He is so caring and professional I would highly recommend to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had the absolute best experience with Dr. Rieger and I couldn't be happier with my breast augmentation results. Dr. Rieger spent a ton of time during my initial consultation to go over all of my options; and answered every question I had. Never did I feel rushed or pushed into anything. Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Reiger is a very talented and outstanding surgeon, I had excellent results after my breast augmentation. He also has a wonderful and caring staff. Dr Reiger has a great bedside manner and is very honest with your expectations.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Let me begin by explaining how I chose Dr Rieger. Several years ago I had a cosmetic procedure (radiesse) done that left me with horrible lumps under my eyes. I called multiple plastic surgeons to get a second opinion and Dr Rieger was the only doctor willing to see me. When I decided to have a...more
Are you Dr. Rieger?