Dr. Francis Rieger, MD

Dr. Francis Rieger, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

As a board certified Plastic Surgeon I have always enjoyed the opportunity to help patients experience a more normal appearance when reconstructive conditions were called for. The balance and beauty of the human form have also been worthy of improvement when patients have asked for this. This is the true definition of cosmetic surgery. Today in my practice I am devoted to fulfilling both goals, but with a very high focus on the cosmetic practice operations.

Dr. Francis Rieger, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Rieger is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Tampa, Florida Hospital Tampa, St. Joseph's Women's Hospital, Tampa General Hospital and St. Joseph's Hospital.

Dr. Rieger's Experience

See how Dr. Rieger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rieger

Dr. Rieger accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Rieger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rieger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rieger to family and friends
    Dr. Rieger's Performance
    in St Petersburg, FL |
    This was my second procedure with Dr Rieger. He did an outstanding job with my augmentation making me look and feel natural. He exceeded my expectations and I get so many compliments on how great I look. He is so caring and professional I would highly recommend to anyone.
    in Tampa, FL |
    I had the absolute best experience with Dr. Rieger and I couldn't be happier with my breast augmentation results. Dr. Rieger spent a ton of time during my initial consultation to go over all of my options; and answered every question I had. Never did I feel rushed or pushed into anything. Dr. Rieger genuinely cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.
    Tampa, FL |
    Dr Reiger is a very talented and outstanding surgeon, I had excellent results after my breast augmentation. He also has a wonderful and caring staff. Dr Reiger has a great bedside manner and is very honest with your expectations.
    in Tampa, FL |
    Let me begin by explaining how I chose Dr Rieger. Several years ago I had a cosmetic procedure (radiesse) done that left me with horrible lumps under my eyes. I called multiple plastic surgeons to get a second opinion and Dr Rieger was the only doctor willing to see me. When I decided to have a lower face lift I went to Dr Rieger. I'm thrilled with the outcome of my plastic surgery! I look 10 years younger, rejuvenated, and most importantly natural. He and his staff are amazing and care!!!
    in Tampa, FL |
    I've always been small-chested, but after 2 kids, I was even smaller. I debated augmentation because I was nervous about looking too fake or too big. After meeting with Dr Rieger, I felt that he understood my concerns and my desired outcome. Ultimately, I chose him because he suggested that I get a teardrop implant, which provides a more natural look than a round implant. I couldn't be happier with the size and shape. His office staff is also fantastic. Highly recommend!
    He came as a recommendation from a friend who also had a breast augmentation. His staff is very friendly and dr rieger is extremely knowledgeable and makes you the patient feel relaxed and comfortable. He takes the time to answer all your questions and his outcome is amazing! I would recommend dr rieger to all my friends and family.
    in Brandon, Fl |
    I love my results and happy with my breast augmentation and tummy tuck! Dr. Rieger has amazing bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable throughout my entire experience. He and his staff are kind, patient, knowledgeable, supportive and helpful. I always felt welcome to call and ask any questions and everyone was always warm and friendly.
    Have you seen Dr. Francis Rieger, MD?
    Are you Dr. Rieger?

Dr. Rieger's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rieger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Rieger has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rieger's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Bowman Gray School Of Medicine( Wake Forest University)

Graduated in 1973

Completed in 1974

Completed in 1979

Frenchay Hospital, Bristol England

Completed in 1980

Completed in 1982

Bowman Gray School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Rieger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rieger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
    • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Botox® Injection
    • Breast Augmentation
    • Breast Lift Surgery
    • Captique™ Injection
    • Collagen Injection
    • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
    • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Excision of Skin Cancer
    • Eyelid Surgery
    • Facelift
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Hylaform Injection
    • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
    • Liposuction
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery