Dr. Francis Polansky, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Polansky

Nova in Vitro Fertilization

1681 El Camino Real Palo Alto, CA 94306

Dr. Francis Polansky, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Palo Alto, CA and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Charles U Fac Med, Prague in 1978 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Polansky accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Polansky treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Polansky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Polansky

3.7

Dr. Polansky?
Dr. Polansky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Francis Polansky, MD
Dr. Polansky while he has great bedside manor he has ruined our lives and left my wife with chronic pain and suffering. During a retrieval he gave minimal sedation, inserted the instruments through her bladder to access the ovary. Directly after the procedure she was in immense pain and did not conceive. Two years since the procedure she has been left with debilitating pain and has considered suicide. When we expressed our concern we were told that during the procedure it is common to puncture the bladder and that the pain is not related to the procedure. We now suspect she has interstitial cystitis related to bladder wall trauma. I would caution any one considering IVF about this potential complication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Polansky, MD?
I"m a current patient of Dr. Polansky undergoing my first IVF cycle treatment. He has great bedside manner and is very honest about your probability. I felt zero pressure to purchase a treatment plan with him, he just gave me the data and let my husband and I come up with our own decision to move forward. His staff is amazing, they respond to every email immediately and a nurse is always available to take your call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Polansky, MD?
We had a consultation with Dr. Polansky. He was rude and was trying to already get us into getting donor eggs despite tests that indicated everything with my reproductive health was fine (our situation was male factor). We moved forward with another doctor and had were successful. His analysis was completely wrong and we were quickly pregnant through a round of IVF with a more professional doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Polansky, MD?
I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone seeking fertility care because of his extensive experience in this field and his genuine honest medical advice that he gives and his thorough protocol to ensure the best care is given to the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Polansky, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Polansky?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility