Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Francis Langford, MD
Dr. Francis Langford, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Concord, NC. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Langford is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center - Northeast.

Concord

645 Amalia St NE

Concord, NC 28025

Learn about Dr. Langford

Dr. Langford's Experience

Dr. Langford's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Thyroid Surgery

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Duke Un
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Missi
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Facial Plastic Surgery Center In Vero Beach
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Langford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Langford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Langford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Langford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Langford to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Langford's Performance
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Langford and his staff were great! His beside manner made me feel very comfortable, when I was nervous for my visit. Would recommend him to anyone.
China Grove, NC |
Went to see Dr Langford and we have seen him for 3 years. My mother who is 73 has had trust issues with dr's she trusted Dr Langford up until today. She goes to him for trache changes. He informed my mother that him and his PA work has a team and the PA is going to change her trache from this point forward. Or she was welcome to go else where. Very very rude! Would not ever recommend him to anyone. When you have been a specialist that long to where your just hateful. Time to move on
Montgomery, AL |
No one took notes of my sharing with him AND his staff my symptoms on multiple visits; he declared I had a hearing loss problem that only a hearing aid would fix. For nearly 2 years I suffered balance problems as a result. I finally searched the internet for vestibular balance therapy on my own. Not one soul in all CEENT would refer me because of HIS diagnosis; so my family physician had to do it to save me. Steel Creek Physical Therapy got me learning to walk again after 2 months of therapy.
Concord, NC |
My son had his tonsils taken out by Dr. Langford, we had a wonderful experience with him. He walked us through the whole process, I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Langford listened to all of my concerns regarding my child's issues with patience and concern. I will definitely see him again!
Concord, NC |
I would not recommend Dr. Langford to my worst enemy.
We're sorry you had an unpleasant experience. Do you mind sending us your contact information to info@ceenta.com so someone can discuss this with you.
in Locust, NC |
I went into Dr. Langford's office under a reference from my regular doctor; with a dark spot under tongue. He was semi concerned and I also told him I have hard time breathing out of my nose. As of now 2 surgeries later he has fixed my Septum in my nose so I could breathe clearly and we are still working on my tongue. So far he is very good at what he does from working with me. Although he is not your regular social doctor he is a (specialist). I trust him this far with my health.
My first visit I waited 1-1/2 hrs to see Dr. Langford. I was terribly dizzy and wanted results from an Audiology test I had taken. It was a waste of time. Dr. Langford came in and asked how the test went. I said fine. What I didn't realize was he hadn't looked at the results from the Audiologist. Then he said Well what did Audiologist tell you? I told him I wasn't sure since I wanted an explanation. I was told I have some hearing loss and vestibular loss, but no explanation as to what it is.
in Huntersville, NC |
When I went to see Dr. Langford he spent all of 2 minutes in the exam room with my husband and I told him I was undergoing cancer treatment for Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. I was having issues with my mouth and tongue. Without even looking under my tongue he had already diagnosed me with dry mouth and recommended Biotene. Truthfully it has gotten worse.So recently I had it biopsied by another ENT doctor who practices out of CTCA in PA and she diagnosed it Lichen Planus. Which can lead to oral cancer.
Have you seen Dr. Francis Langford, MD?

Visit Dr. Langford