Dr. Francis Kralick, DO

Dr. Kralick
Telehealth services available

Shore Physcians Group

649 Shore Rd Somers Point, NJ 08244

Dr. Francis Kralick, DO is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Somers Point, NJ and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine medical school in 1996. He is affiliated with medical facilities Hahnemann University Hospital and Shore Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kralick to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neurosurgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

Dr. Kralick's Top Procedures and Conditions

Low Back Pain

Dr. Kralick treats Low Back Pain more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Kralick treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Kralick treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 84% of his peers

Dr. Kralick treats this condition more than 84% of his peers

• Polyneuritis
  • Radiculitis
  • Ulnar Neuritis
  • Vestibular Neuritis
Hide other areas of care
Pathological Spine Fracture

• Brain Abscess
  • Brain Surgery
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chiari Malformation Type 1
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epilepsy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Kralick accepts

Dr. Kralick accepts the following insurance:

Select
QualCare PPO

Dr. Kralick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kralick

Dr. Kralick

My Miracle Worker…..That is how I would describe my neurosurgeon, Dr. Francis Kralick. He gave me my life back, a life free of 24/7 back pain. On my first visit to see Dr. Kralick he knew exactly what needed to be done to my unstable, scoliosis ridden, deteriorating spine when others told me to either…do physical therapy, take pain medication, have injections, not severe enough to perform surgery, it’s you multiple sclerosis. Dr. Kralick knew that the surgery I needed was going to be complicated and explained the 3-4 hour procedure to me Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion, Level Specified with Hardware. For as long as I can remember I’ve had back pain which was worsening with every breath I took and over the years my spine was deteriorating and was unstable. At my post-op appointment on November 22, 2021, when Dr. Kralick walked into the room I cried. I cried with joy to thank him. I cried to thank this person, this amazing neurosurgeon, who made my pain go away one morning.
Diane Judd – Nov 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
You know the doctor is amazing when his first instinct isn't to rush into surgery. This doctor is all about making sure his patient and their best interest are the forefront. I had been suffering with terrible back spasms over a number of months. I have a history of previous Cervical Spine fusion. I went to see Dr. Kralick and upon assessment his recommendation was NOT surgery! I was ecstatic that surgery was not necessary! I highly recommend this provider to anyone suffering with spinal issues as his #1 concern is what is best for the patient!
Patient is #1 in decision making – Nov 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
This was my first visit to Dr. Kralick regarding my numb foot, it has been numb for almost 2 years and every other physician would just refer me to someone else, finally I found someone who gave me options which was fantastic. He was very down to earth and realistic and transparent which was very welcomed. I now have a path of possible relief so THANK YOU!
Tom Z – Aug 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
I cannot find enough words to say about one of the most caring and professional doctor's that has ever crossed my path. Dr. Kralick is a rare find in that he truly listens and takes into consideration how his patients communicate how they feel during their consultations. I was truly blessed with Dr. Kralick in that he not only made mw feel ten times better after my surgery, ut I am also grateful that he takes my TRICARE insurance. He is genuine, an active listener, takes time with patients, and is very personable. He may be a doctor but I see him as an alli when it comes to my overall health and wellness. Patient to doctor it's a teamwork makes the dreamwork approach and I LOVE IT! Thank you so much Dr. Kralick for restoring my quality of life!
ENID D J FARINA – Aug 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
Today I had a 1st appointment with Dr Kralick concerning my neck. I was incredibly astonished with his professionalism and nicety. Very down to earth and took all the time to explain all my options. He's definitely my go to Doc! These kind of professional people are truly hard to find, especially in NJ.
Cynthia Musterel – Aug 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
By far one of the most amazing human beings, let alone surgeon. He made me feel comfortable from the second he entered the room. I have been in pain for 7 months and had previous doctors misdiagnose me. Dr. Kralick listened to me and made me feel confident he could help! I am now 5 days post surgery and feel like a teenager again! I can’t thank him enough! Thank you doc!!
Stephanie – May 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
Dr. Kralick is a wonderful surgeon and he cares deeply about how you feel and he will do what’s best for you to try and get you better. I am 3 weeks post op and a lot of my symptoms have gone away. I still have pain but it’s mostly soreness and I was expecting a lot worse but it shows how good of a surgeon he is that I am not in more pain than I was expecting. I highly recommend Dr. Kralick to anyone who is having spinal, thoracic or cervical issues. A wonderful doctor and an even better human being!!!
Frank Gradia – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
Even in the midst of COVID he quickly got me the help I needed. He won't do anything for you that he isn't comfortable with. He knows how to help and delivers that help with kindness and integrity.
Christine – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
God bless this man! Although my case was not textbook, he showed that thinking outside the box, one can achieve greatness. From the bottom of my heart, my family and I thank you! You understand Dr. Kralick.
Angel Cortes – Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
During a vacation to Ocean City, NJ, with my husband, he started to experience stroke like symptoms. He was transported to Shore Medical Center. On arrival a CT scan and blood work were taken. Dr. Kralick explained in great details the findings (Subdural Hematoma) on the CT Scan, the risk involved in surgery and the prognosis following surgery. Dr. Kralick was empathic and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions, and patiently answered some questions, that I may have asked more than once. It was very evident in speaking with Dr. Kralick, that he was going to provide the very best care to my husband. We later learned that Dr. Kralick performed emergency surgery on my husband, immediately following surgery he just performed on another patient . By prioritizing my husband's surgery, Dr. Kralick saved my husband's life. Words cannot express our families gratitude for Dr. Kralick, he is an amazing doctor that treats his patients like family - we will be forever grateful.
Janet Walker – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
Thank God for dr Kralick. I had unreal pain for months. No one could help me. Dr Kralick saw me and said you need to have surgery immediately. He made the time and did the surgery. It’s been a week and I’m doing fantastic. No more pain. This man is a kind, caring person. Thanks again Dr Kralick
Phil Petrone – Mar 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
Hands down knows what he is doing. I went in his office barely walking, he diagnosed my problem and told me I was a perfect candidate for the procedure and now i'm walking like like I never had any problems. If you listen to his instruction step by step he'll have you back to normal in no time. Thank You Dr. Kralick
Oscar Polanco – Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
My husband went to the er unable to walk due to extreme back pain and walked out 2 days later after dr kralick operated. Kept me informed with phone calls throughout the time in the hospital. We are very greatful!
Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
Dr. Kralick was very pleasant and he explained every detail of the procedure my husband was having done. After our visit we were very confident with him doing his surgical procedure. We would highly recommend him to whom ever needs to have surgery. Friendly, compassionate, informative, has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable. He took his time with us and answered all our questions and concerns. My husbands surgery was a success, thanks to Dr. Kralick.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
I have two spinal stimulators one for left leg and one for lower back pain the implants were done by another doctor (worker's compensation) the one for my lower back pain. Was placed wrong and didn't give me any type of relief after looking into it the placement was wrong so Dr.kralic removed it and put a new one five days after surgery Abbott rep programmed it instantly relied most of my pain on a 1 to 10 a 6 and that was his first. Thank you Dr.kralic you and your nurse God send .
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
great experience, from first visit to post operation. I was hardly able to walk in dec 2018 to full mobility after having a lumbar laminectomy on march 5, 2019. from start to finish, as well as great care at shore memorial hosp. I would! highly recommend dr kralick !
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
Also I would like to thank Joanne for all the kindness and caring she showed me when I went to see Dr. Kralick. Donna Phillips
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
Dr. Kralick is a Wow doctor; Felt that I got the best possible surgery and owe my life to the Dr. Kralick and Staff! I might not been walking but Dr. Kralick provided me the faith and the hope. He insisted to I had the surgery. I recommended Dr. Kralick! Very caring and concerned.
Jose Rivera in Pleasantville – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
I had a very large herniated disc that was causing sciatica and major pain. It was getting worse daily, to the point that I couldn’t stand up straight, couldn’t walk normally, I had tingling down my legs and sometimes weakness. Dr Kralick took me in for surgery early, when I came out of surgery I was sore, but the pain was gone. I was able to go home same day. I am so thankful for Dr Kralick and will be recommending him to anyone and everyone!
Jasmine Melo in Cape May, NJ – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?
Great Dr. who takes all the time necessary to explain what is needed and has never rushed an appointment with me. He's a breath of fresh air in a busy and fast paced medical world, and I so appreciate the outstanding care I received from him. Highly recommend!
Cynthia Keeley in Tuckerton, NJ – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Kralick, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Kralick?

• Neurosurgery