Dr. Francis R. Johns, MD

Dr. Francis R. Johns, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 50 years old

242 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

I believe that the purpose of Plastic Surgery is to correct an anomalous feature, restore form and function, improve symmetry, harmonize bodily proportions and rejuvenate aged or damaged tissues. This requires a combination of art and science in the hands of a well trained and experienced board certified surgeon. My goal is to earn your trust and address your concerns in a safe and individualized manner.Read more

Dr. Johns' Experience

See how Dr. Johns' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Johns

Dr. Johns accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Johns has admitting privileges.

Dr. Johns' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johns to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Johns
Dr. Johns' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (232)
Pittsburgh, PA |
I have had several procedures done by Dr Johns (breast augmentation and lower bleph with fat redistribution.RESULTS from meeting with the staff through my post op.GREAT!Results are just what he said and could not be more pleased:) Dr Johns is a true specialist in his field:)Ty for mostly everyone guessing my age to be 10 years or more less!:)
in Greensburg, PA |
I went to have dark spots removed from my arms.It was a young relative of his that attempted to do this to me. Unfortunately she made some of them permanent scars from the burns she gave me and some of them just DARKER! Then explained while doing it that the machine was 12 yrs old. Now I have to go somewhere else to get these fixed.. what huge mistake going there. To make it worse the girl was terribly sick,coughed directly in my face and (of course)made me very sick. Just a horrible,unpro place
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I underwent a lower face/neck lift and upper bleph with Dr. Johns on November 22, 2016. The entire process was easy, friendly and I was well taken care of. Although I am only a week out from my surgical date, I must say that improvements are VERY noticeable already. Dr. Johns "got" what my concerns were regarding my jawline and I feel his suggestions were correct and we were on the "same page". Everybody associated with his practice was lovely and caring. I will be back.
in delmont |
it has been 2 years since i had my procedure and i have traveled all over the US to try and find a dr to correct the botched job johns has done on me. there is NO ONE who can undo what he has done and he has RUINED my eyes and made them look unnatural and alien also making them very uncomfortable for he removed too much fat and skin. the worse decision ever. beware if you choose this dr to do anything for he doesnt stand by his work doesnt care how you look, hes only interested in the $$$$
in Pittsburgh pa |
Johns did two separate surgeries on me both were BOTCHED . A fat transfer in cheeks and lower lids which ended up LUMPS too much fat put in carelessly then a lower lid blephoplasty which he though it would look aesthetically correct by removing my entire lower lids, that combined with too much fat transfer I have no contouring what so ever and when I complained he DROPPED me as a client or patient. HE did this to more then me beware it CAN happen to you.
in Monroeville pa |
If I had to sum up my cosmetic procedure in one word it would be : Botched
Greensburg, PA |
The surgeon needs another doctor. He has limited office hours and wait times are so long. Everytime I go there I've waited over an hour too see him. Also the nurse in his office is very unpleasant and difficult to deal with. She needs a better bedside manner. Also not happy with my surgery results.
in Avonmore, PA |
Absolutely fabulous!
in North Huntingdon, PA |
I've had four procedures over the past 10 years, and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. In my opinion he is an excellent surgeon. I've recommended Dr. Johns to several friends and they were also very pleased with him. One of them came from SC two years ago and is planning another procedure next year.
Have you seen Dr. Francis R. Johns, MD?
Are you Dr. Johns?

Compare Dr. Johns

Dr. Johns' Care Philosophy

Dr. Johns' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Johns has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Johns' Board Certifications

• Hyperthrophic Scar
  • Keloid Scar
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rhinophyma

University Virginia

Completed in 2001

• Other Education
    University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine

Dr. Johns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results