Dr. Francis Johns, MD

Dr. Francis Johns, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Francis Johns, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Greensburg, PA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

6154 State Route 30

Greensburg, PA 15601

• Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Johns' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Keloid Scar
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Fissure
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Rhinophyma
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

I believe that the purpose of Plastic Surgery is to correct an anomalous feature, restore form and function, improve symmetry, harmonize bodily proportions and rejuvenate aged or damaged tissues. This requires a combination of art and science in the ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

90.19607843137256%

Dr. Johns?
Dr. Johns' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Francis Johns, MD
Dr Johns was excellent and so was his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
Very ungappy. Went to hom for liposuction on my arms. Never informed me until followup two month later that i would need a second procedure to remove hangjng skin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
I was going to be in PA on a visit but heard through the grapevine not only does he botch up surgeries but has multi lawsuits against his patients? Really?? No thank you! Very Interesting.. in my own opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
I had breast implants removed due to Breast Implant Illness. Dr Johns has the expertise needed to remove the capsules as well as implants which is very important. He is compassionate and extremely talented as a surgeon and would definitely recommend him as a surgeon. I do not recommend breast augmentation for anyone however and if you are considering it do your research on breast implant illness and consider a fat transfer and/or lift instead.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
I will always recommend everyone to see Dr. Johns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
I went to Dr. Johns for removal of a large dark spot on my head near the front of my hairline. I was worried previous to the procedure that after the removal I would have a bald spot and a big scar from the removal. Dr. Johns did the procedure quickly & efficiently, reassuring me the whole time that there would be no noticeable scar or bald spot. After healing, there is no scar or bald spot, I was ecstatic. I will definitely go back in the future for more procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
Took my father to him for a large spot on his face, which we promptly found out was melanoma. He got him on for surgery within 2 days and was able to remove all of it and with only a small skin graft that looks great. His calm demeanor helped to put all of us at ease and his skill is evident in the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
I heard of Dr. Johns' office through a close friend. She encouraged me to call for an appointment. So glad I did! Dr. Johns and his staff were very helpful and calmed me through my whole process. His Clinical staff member offered to "hold my hand" through my in office procedure. Helped me relax and before I realized it, Dr. Johns had completed his surgery on my neck. Definitely will call Dr. Johns office if I would need his expertise in the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
Excellent experience with Dr. Johns and his office! His staff was very friendly and helpful to pair well with his wonderful bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable in his care right from the consult and that continued throughout my entire experience. I had brachioplasty surgery (arms), something that had been troubling me for years and I truly couldn't be happier with my results. I can now wear tank tops without feeling judged on my large arms!!! I would recommend him to everyone!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Johns by my primary care physician for a breast reduction. After having problems all of my life, I finally decided to take the jump & have the surgery done. I could not of been happier with Dr. Johns & Staff. As nervous as I was to even discuss the thought of having surgery, Dr. Johns quickly made me feel comfortable & confident in the decision I was about to make. Needless to say I FEEL & LOOK AMAZING!! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thank you Dr. Johns!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
I'm so glad I chose Dr. Johns. His knowledge and demeanor really gave me the confidence that he was the right surgeon for me, and it helps that he has operated on half of my friends, and all with exceptional results. I was no different. My result was amazing! I can't thank Dr. Johns enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
practiced on my face and ruined it. looking at my "after" it seem like i was his first patient he worked on, he totally screwed up my face and put fat lumps everywhere that are so noticeable. hes too much in a rush to get finished with you so he can start on his next victim. totally disfigured
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
I have had several procedures done by Dr Johns (breast augmentation and lower bleph with fat redistribution.RESULTS from meeting with the staff through my post op.GREAT!Results are just what he said and could not be more pleased:) Dr Johns is a true specialist in his field:)Ty for mostly everyone guessing my age to be 10 years or more less!:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
I went to have dark spots removed from my arms.It was a young relative of his that attempted to do this to me. Unfortunately she made some of them permanent scars from the burns she gave me and some of them just DARKER! Then explained while doing it that the machine was 12 yrs old. Now I have to go somewhere else to get these fixed.. what huge mistake going there. To make it worse the girl was terribly sick,coughed directly in my face and (of course)made me very sick. Just a horrible,unpro place
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
I underwent a lower face/neck lift and upper bleph with Dr. Johns on November 22, 2016. The entire process was easy, friendly and I was well taken care of. Although I am only a week out from my surgical date, I must say that improvements are VERY noticeable already. Dr. Johns "got" what my concerns were regarding my jawline and I feel his suggestions were correct and we were on the "same page". Everybody associated with his practice was lovely and caring. I will be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
Johns did two separate surgeries on me both were BOTCHED . A fat transfer in cheeks and lower lids which ended up LUMPS too much fat put in carelessly then a lower lid blephoplasty which he though it would look aesthetically correct by removing my entire lower lids, that combined with too much fat transfer I have no contouring what so ever and when I complained he DROPPED me as a client or patient. HE did this to more then me beware it CAN happen to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
The surgeon needs another doctor. He has limited office hours and wait times are so long. Everytime I go there I've waited over an hour too see him. Also the nurse in his office is very unpleasant and difficult to deal with. She needs a better bedside manner. Also not happy with my surgery results.
Absolutely fabulous!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?
I've had four procedures over the past 10 years, and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. In my opinion he is an excellent surgeon. I've recommended Dr. Johns to several friends and they were also very pleased with him. One of them came from SC two years ago and is planning another procedure next year.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Francis Johns, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Johns?

Insurance accepted

Coventry Health America PPO
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
UPMC
UPMC PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Johns treats patients.