Dr. Francis Burgos, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

MRI STE 9003 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Get Directions
Dr. Francis Burgos, MD

Dr. Francis Burgos, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Burgos is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Burgos' Experience

See how Dr. Burgos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burgos

Dr. Burgos accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Burgos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Burgos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burgos to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Burgos' Performance
in Surprise |
At the beginning I was shocked to hear that my primary doctor had left the area and I had to pick a new phicisian, anyway I went for doctor Francis Burgos which to me seemed like the best candidate for my condition and I found out real quick that I wasn't wrong, Dr Burgos take all the time that is needed to explain my problem, blood work results and do not hesitate to refer me to another professional when he feels that I need it, I recommend his services to friends and family.
Surprise, AZ |
I would not recommend Dr. Bugros to my family, friends, or worst enemy. If your blood pressure on the visit is 153/96, you think he would ask at least ONE question about that? He had zero interactions with me, never checked my vitals, listened to my lungs or heart, no review of systems at all. However, he did offer to send me to PT for butt exercises to help with my chronic shoulder and mid-line back pain from being heavy breasted. Very concerning health care services.
Surprise, AZ |
I went into to see a doctor because I have been experiencing constant abdominal pains and was hoping to resolve my issues. I told him that I thought I might be having gallbladder issues and he refused to accept that that was a possibility. I went to another doctor a week later who ordered tests on my gallbladder. Well I just received a call that I need my gallbladder removed, so seeing Dr. Burgos was a waste of time and money and put me in harms way if I hadn't gone to see someone else.
Surprise, AZ |
I will never see this Doctor again. I went in due to being sick for severeral weeks and was made to feel like a drug addict. I never ask for me meds unless needed but enough is enough, I needed to feel better. I normally see another doctor at this clinic but my normal pcp was booked for two weeks. If between this Doctor or having to got to urgent care or ER and pay more money I will pay more!!!
Have you seen Dr. Francis Burgos, MD?
Are you Dr. Burgos?

Compare Dr. Burgos

Dr. Burgos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Burgos has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Burgos' Board Certifications

Dr. Burgos does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Burgos and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of The East / Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Burgos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burgos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Burgos does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Burgos and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.