Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Francis Burgos, MD
Dr. Francis Burgos, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Burgos is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center.

BERNARD M GBUREK MD PC

9590 E Ironwood Square Dr Ste 125

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Learn about Dr. Burgos

Dr. Burgos' Experience

Dr. Burgos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of The East / Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Burgos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burgos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burgos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burgos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burgos to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Burgos' Performance
    GOOD
This 'doctor' enter my Mom's hospital room, without reviewing her chart and/or situation. He was completed unprepared and in my opinion a non medical professional. He even called into give my mom, morphine when in her chart and on her wrist band it was clearly indicated that my mother is highly allergic to morphine. Apparently the RN had to remind Dr. Burgos 2 times not to order morphine for her. I will be filing a formal complaint on him.
in Surprise |
At the beginning I was shocked to hear that my primary doctor had left the area and I had to pick a new phicisian, anyway I went for doctor Francis Burgos which to me seemed like the best candidate for my condition and I found out real quick that I wasn't wrong, Dr Burgos take all the time that is needed to explain my problem, blood work results and do not hesitate to refer me to another professional when he feels that I need it, I recommend his services to friends and family.
Surprise, AZ |
I would not recommend Dr. Bugros to my family, friends, or worst enemy. If your blood pressure on the visit is 153/96, you think he would ask at least ONE question about that? He had zero interactions with me, never checked my vitals, listened to my lungs or heart, no review of systems at all. However, he did offer to send me to PT for butt exercises to help with my chronic shoulder and mid-line back pain from being heavy breasted. Very concerning health care services.
Surprise, AZ |
I went into to see a doctor because I have been experiencing constant abdominal pains and was hoping to resolve my issues. I told him that I thought I might be having gallbladder issues and he refused to accept that that was a possibility. I went to another doctor a week later who ordered tests on my gallbladder. Well I just received a call that I need my gallbladder removed, so seeing Dr. Burgos was a waste of time and money and put me in harms way if I hadn't gone to see someone else.
Surprise, AZ |
I will never see this Doctor again. I went in due to being sick for severeral weeks and was made to feel like a drug addict. I never ask for me meds unless needed but enough is enough, I needed to feel better. I normally see another doctor at this clinic but my normal pcp was booked for two weeks. If between this Doctor or having to got to urgent care or ER and pay more money I will pay more!!!
Have you seen Dr. Francis Burgos, MD?
Are you Dr. Burgos?