Dr. Francine Vagotis, MD

Dr. Francine Vagotis, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Francine Vagotis, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from University of Toledo in 1988 and specializes in plastic surgery and facial plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read her story

4940 Cascade Rd SE Ste 130

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Vagotis

Dr. Vagotis' Experience

Dr. Vagotis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  • Board actions found

Dr. Vagotis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vagotis "Dr. Francine Vagotis is a board-certified cosmetic plastic surgeon specializing in facial rejuvenation, breast and body contouring. At Vagotis Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Center in Grand Rapids, our mission is to exceed your expectations by providing superior service from a team of dedicated professionals. With your best interests in mind, we strive to achieve the best results possible."

This content was provided by Dr. Vagotis ""I am committed to providing patients with the highest level of satisfaction. My approach is tailored so each individual looks and feels their best. I aim to not only fulfill your expectations, but to exceed them." Your Face, Your Body, My Passion. Francine Vagotis M.D."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Gigantomastia
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Disciplinary action in another state (11/13/2015)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Vagotis, Francine Lea MD: License # 036122075: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has a sister-state discipline in the State of Michigan. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation imposed a FINE in the amount of $1,000.00.
    State: Illinois
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (5/20/2015)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Michigan

• Spectrum Health-Butterworth Hospital
  • St Mary's Hospital
  • Connell Cosmetic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Vagotis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vagotis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vagotis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vagotis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vagotis' Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vagotis to family and friends

Dr. Vagotis' Performance

I have had such a great a experience, Vagotis and her team are very professional, kind, and patience. My consultation was detailed on exactly what was going to be done as well as cost and payment options. I recommend Vagotis and her team for any type of cosmetic care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had surgery to correct an issue I had since birth. Vagotis was the first doctor that made it possible for me- reasonably priced and achievable. I have been wanting this corrected for years and Vagotis made it happen. Vagotis and her team also made sure I felt comfortable and safe during surgery....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Vagotis and her staff. They answered all of my questions and reassured me throughout the process leading up to and after my procedure. I couldn't be more pleased with my results and highly recommend Dr. Vagotis.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
What an amazing office and staff!!! Had a great appointment and was informed of exactly what I could expect! I'm very pleased!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The office was very comfortable and her staff was very professional and compassionate. I felt like Dr. Vagotis answered all of my questions and gave me a lot of information about my options. I would definitely recommend her!