Dr. Francine Vagotis, MD

Dr. Francine Vagotis, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Francine Vagotis is a board-certified cosmetic plastic surgeon specializing in facial rejuvenation, breast and body contouring. At Vagotis Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Center in Grand Rapids, our mission is to exceed your expectations by providing superior service from a team of dedicated professionals. With your best interests in mind, we strive to achieve the best results possible.

4940 Cascade Rd SE Ste 130

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Vagotis

Dr. Vagotis' Experience

Dr. Vagotis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  • Board actions found

This content was provided by Dr. Vagotis ""I am committed to providing patients with the highest level of satisfaction. My approach is tailored so each individual looks and feels their best. I aim to not only fulfill your expectations, but to exceed them." Your Face, Your Body, My Passion. Francine Vagotis M.D."

• Plastic Surgery

• Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Disciplinary action in another state (11/13/2015)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Vagotis, Francine Lea MD: License # 036122075: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has a sister-state discipline in the State of Michigan. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation imposed a FINE in the amount of $1,000.00.
    State: Illinois
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (5/20/2015)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Michigan

• Spectrum Health-Butterworth Hospital
  • St Mary's Hospital
  • Connell Cosmetic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Vagotis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vagotis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vagotis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vagotis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vagotis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vagotis to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Vagotis' Performance
Muskegon, MI |
What an amazing office and staff!!! Had a great appointment and was informed of exactly what I could expect! I'm very pleased!
Grand Haven, MI |
The office was very comfortable and her staff was very professional and compassionate. I felt like Dr. Vagotis answered all of my questions and gave me a lot of information about my options. I would definitely recommend her!
in Norton Shores |
I received nothing but A+ care from Dr. Vagotis and her team. I would definitely recommend this office.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr, Vagotis has been very wonderful and totally professional every time I have been there. She work with my insurance company so that I received my money quickly, Her skill level is excellent to say the least, and her office staff is one of the best I have ever been to.
in Grandville, Michigan |
I and my husband have been going to Dr. Vagotis for quite a while. She is very fantastic!!! Every procedure we have had her perform, she has done a wonderful job. Very experienced, and very professional. Love going to her!!
in Baldwin, MI |
I've had several services with Dr Vagotis. The entire office pitches in to insure the client experience is top notch. Would recommend this practice to anyone
in Muskegon, MI |
Dr. Vagotis did a great job with my tummy tuck! Her office was very comfortable and all staff were friendly.
Jenison, MI |
I have come to Dr. Vagotis twice (only because of the 10 year recommended change time frame) for breast augmentation and each time she has done a great job. The scars were very small, my breast look natural and the staff there is very friendly.
Grand Rapids, MI |
I too had a bad experience...an incision on the eyelid that was glued came undone the same day of surgery. Not only did I have to call a staff member repeatedly to be seen for it, Dr. Vagotis had the temerity to treat me like I was an ill-behaved child, despite the fact her nurse made the repair. It's a shame, because I believe she's one of the best plastic surgeons in Grand Rapids. People, even you, Dr. Vagotis, aren't exactly perfect. But how you correct a mistake makes all the difference.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Vagotis and her staff are amazing! She is a very honest surgeon and never once tried to upsell me like the others I had met. He staff is extremely caring and willing to help in any way. The level of privacy the practice offers was exactly what I was looking for and I could not be happier with my results.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I had a breast reduction six months ago and recently had my follow up appointment. I am so impressed with Dr. Vagotis, as she is determined that her patients are happy with the results. I am extremely happy!! I have also had CoolSculpting done in her office with great results. Dr. Vagotis's team are incredible, helpful and understanding. I highly recommend Dr. Vagotis and her team!! Tami
Thank you for the kind words Tami! It is our goal to provide every patient with the level of privacy and superior customer service they deserve. I'm pleased to hear that you are so happy with your results!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Scheduling was easy cause the place was empty. Tried to up sell the kitchen sink. Was not relaxing. I wanted a facial- not a boob job. It sucked and was expensive... will not be back.
We value the time and privacy of our patients. We make every attempt to schedule in a manner that not only allows our patients one-on-one time with the doctor or esthetician, but also respects their privacy by not having to walk past a waiting room filled with people. I am so sorry you did not see the value in this and that you felt you were pushed into receiving a consult for something you did not want.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
BAD Bottox. I was bruised for days after in my forehead and it hurt when I got it put in. I had not had this experience the one time I had it before. I also think I was overcharged.
Mild bruising after an injection is common, it may last 4-7 days and can vary with each patient. To minimize bruising prior to treatment, our practice recommends avoiding anti inflammatories and alcohol a few days before the injection. All of this information is disclosed in our consent forms which every patient signs prior to receiving an injection. If you feel you were overcharged, we would be more than happy to look into the matter for you. Please call our office at 616-285-6400.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Would never go back here again. Major surgical complications. Infections and open wounds around incisions. The implant literally started to show through the hole under my breast. Had to go back to surgery 2 weeks after to reclose the area under my breast- which I had to pay an ADDITIONAL $2900 for. She was rude and made it sound like it was my fault, but her nurse admitted later that they had used suture on me that is normally not used. Horrific experience. Missed 3 weeks of work.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I've had 2 separate plastic surgeries performed by Dr. Vagotis (5 years apart). They both involved my neck and face. Results were just what I wanted, and not too obvious. I'm extremely satisfied. Dr. Vagotis is on the conservative side as far as surgeons go, and I trust her completely. She also has a great surgical team, many of whom have been with her a long time. So it's not just patients who are loyal to her, but the people who work for her, too. I think that says a lot.
We are so happy for you! Dr. Vagotis differs in her technique by providing a more natural rejuvenation instead of the wind blown look that we see all too often in magazines. We all love working with Dr. Vagotis! She has a wonderful personality and genuinely cares.
Have you seen Dr. Francine Vagotis, MD?

Visit Dr. Vagotis