Dr. Francine L. Vagotis, MD

Dr. Francine L. Vagotis, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female | 58 years old

"I am committed to providing patients with the highest level of satisfaction. My approach is tailored so each individual looks and feels their best. I aim to not only fulfill your expectations, but to exceed them." Your Face, Your Body, My Passion. Francine Vagotis M.D.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Francine Vagotis is a board-certified cosmetic plastic surgeon specializing in facial rejuvenation, breast and body contouring. At Vagotis Cosmetic...Read more

Dr. Vagotis' Experience

See how Dr. Vagotis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vagotis

Dr. Vagotis accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Vagotis has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Vagotis
Dr. Vagotis' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (14)
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I had a procedure about 2 years ago and I am on the schedule again for another procedure. The office staff was very pleasant and took a lot of time to talk to me about my options. When I arrived for my consult I did not have to wait very long and I was glad to not walk into a full waiting room. I loved how private my consultation felt and Dr. Vagotis answered all of my question and she seemed very passionate about the work she was going to do for me. I highly recommend Dr. Vagotis.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Vagotis and her staff are amazing! She is a very honest surgeon and never once tried to upsell me like the others I had met. He staff is extremely caring and willing to help in any way. The level of privacy the practice offers was exactly what I was looking for and I could not be happier with my results.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I had a breast reduction six months ago and recently had my follow up appointment. I am so impressed with Dr. Vagotis, as she is determined that her patients are happy with the results. I am extremely happy!! I have also had CoolSculpting done in her office with great results. Dr. Vagotis's team are incredible, helpful and understanding. I highly recommend Dr. Vagotis and her team!! Tami
Thank you for the kind words Tami! It is our goal to provide every patient with the level of privacy and superior customer service they deserve. I'm pleased to hear that you are so happy with your results!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Scheduling was easy cause the place was empty. Tried to up sell the kitchen sink. Was not relaxing. I wanted a facial- not a boob job. It sucked and was expensive... will not be back.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
BAD Bottox. I was bruised for days after in my forehead and it hurt when I got it put in. I had not had this experience the one time I had it before. I also think I was overcharged.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Would never go back here again. Major surgical complications. Infections and open wounds around incisions. The implant literally started to show through the hole under my breast. Had to go back to surgery 2 weeks after to reclose the area under my breast- which I had to pay an ADDITIONAL $2900 for. She was rude and made it sound like it was my fault, but her nurse admitted later that they had used suture on me that is normally not used. Horrific experience. Missed 3 weeks of work.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I've had 2 separate plastic surgeries performed by Dr. Vagotis (5 years apart). They both involved my neck and face. Results were just what I wanted, and not too obvious. I'm extremely satisfied. Dr. Vagotis is on the conservative side as far as surgeons go, and I trust her completely. She also has a great surgical team, many of whom have been with her a long time. So it's not just patients who are loyal to her, but the people who work for her, too. I think that says a lot.
Have you seen Dr. Francine L. Vagotis, MD?

Compare Dr. Vagotis

Dr. Vagotis says...

At Vagotis Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Center in Grand Rapids, our mission is to exceed your expectations by providing superior service from a team of dedicated professionals. With your best interests in mind, we strive to achieve the best results possible.

Dr. Vagotis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Vagotis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Dr. Vagotis has 2 board actions

• Disciplinary action in another state (11/13/2015)
    • Action Taken: Fine
    • Summary: Vagotis, Francine Lea MD: License # 036122075: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has a sister-state discipline in the State of Michigan. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation imposed a FINE in the amount of $1,000.00.
    • State: Illinois
    • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (5/20/2015)
    • Action Taken: Fine
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Michigan

St Mary's Hospital
    Connell Cosmetic
    Muskingum College

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Vagotis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vagotis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections