Dr. Francine Olds, MD

Dr. Francine Olds, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Womens Health Choice 1080 First Colonial Rd Ste 403 Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Get Directions

Dr. Francine Olds, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Virginia Beach, VA. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Olds is affiliated with Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital.

Dr. Olds' Experience

See how Dr. Olds' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Olds

Dr. Olds accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Olds has admitting privileges.

Dr. Olds' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olds to family and friends
Dr. Olds' Performance
Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr Olds delivered both my children. Waiting for my appointments was always about 10 to 20 mins but that's average for any medical appointment. Staff mad early the wait enjoyable. The office created a family's atmosphere. She was smart, sharp, and compassionate! Very personable person yet remains professional at the same time. I felt protected and at ease with her and shall continue to see her for the rest of my life!
Virginia Beach, VA |
I waited at least 45 minutes for each appointment only to get ten minutes with Dr olds, who I felt rushed me. I had a lot of anxiety during my pregnancy and felt blown off which made things worse. I ended up getting delivered by the oncall which was a great experience.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I've only seen her once so far, but I will see her until she retires. I did have a bit of wait when I checked in, but knowing she's a one-woman show I decided to wait it out. She was willing to spend as much time with me as needed to answer my pregnancy questions. Having worked in private practice for the last 9 years, I understand some patients don't understand they aren't their provider's only patient and expect detailed attention but don't understand that means running behind schedule.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I don't know if she has taken on too many patients but she never gives me the time of day. I see her for about 5 minutes each visit throughout my complicated pregnancy. When I asked her about my blackouts and dizziness, I was told to go to the ER if it happens again. I am now 23 weeks pregnant and switching doctors. She has a great personality but she is way too busy to provide proper care to her patients. Safe yourself the time and go elsewhere.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
My experience with Dr. Olds was great. I was able to see her on my lunch breaks and even though I lost that child due to a car accident, her staff was very compassionate and she was straight forward with her diagnosis. She is very personable. I wasn't able to see her with my next pregnancy but I did recommend her to my co worker who is very satisfied with her service.
in Virginia Beach |
Dr. Old's inflated sense of self resulted in more of a psychic reading than anything based in medical science. She did not bother to review my labs, multiple ultrasounds or collect any real history at all before spouting out random possibilities and diagnoses based on whatever popped in her head. She then rushed out to care for a more exciting patient & actually prescribed me medications that counteract. Maybe my case just wasn't important enough to receive the quality care others describe.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Doctor Olds is a trip. She is funny, super smart, caring, straight forward, tell it like it is type of lady. I have been seeing Dr.Olds for 15 years. Last I heard she wasn't taking new patients, but if you get the chance to have her as your OBGYN you'll never have a need for another.
in Virginia beach, Virginia |
Best doctor ever. Delivered both my baby girls and I wouldn't have it any other way. My whole family loves her!
Have you seen Dr. Francine Olds, MD?
Are you Dr. Olds?

Compare Dr. Olds

Dr. Olds' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Olds has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Olds' Board Certifications

• Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Graduated in 1986

Completed in 1987

Completed in 1990

Completed in 1990

Dr. Olds does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olds and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Laparotomy
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC