Dr. Francine Fradella, DO

Dr. Francine Fradella, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 56 years old

31 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Fradella specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Massapequa, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fradella? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fradella's Experience

See how Dr. Fradella's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fradella

Dr. Fradella accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fradella has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fradella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fradella to family and friends
2.3
Experience with Dr. Fradella
Dr. Fradella's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (31)
in Massapequa, NY |
I don't understand the negative reviews. Everyone hates going to the gyno, but with Dr. Fradella, I actually look forward to my visits. She talks to you like a friend, listens to any concerns, gives plausible options and ultimately lets her patients decide what will work best. I couldn't aske for a better physician. She has a great sense of humor and we even talk about our kids. Her staff is also delightful! D. Fradella gets 5 stars only because there is no option for more.
Massapequa Park, NY |
Very caring doctor -- don't be put off by the cosmetic services she provides. She's an excellent gynecologist and will make you feel comfortable and give your problem the highest priority. The staff is very kind too.
in Bellmore, NY |
Have been a patient for 4 years but due to recent communications, I am extremely unhappy and the communication from the staff is terrible. I am still waiting on a solution from them, but if I do not hear back soon, I will tell the story on here.
in NY |
I would give 0 stars if it was an option.Me & my family(me my two sisters & mother)have all been patients for over 15years.Ferdella doesn't deliver anymore &she never made that clear to patients-in fact, I saw here 5 months before my wedding &told her my plans to start trying on my honeymoon &she didn't give me a heads up.When I became preg after my wedding I called her office to make my first appointment & they told me she hadn't delivered babies in yrs.so I had to search for a new doc last min
Lynbrook, NY |
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Fradella and I am so disappointed in the care I am receiving. They told me to seek help at hospital because I was not in office for over a year if it was an emergency?? Then scheduled an appointment for 2 weeks in advance had tests completed, called 3 times and left messages for someone to call me back with results, I'm still waiting...... also kept on hold when I called for an extensive amount of time while they tried to find my results?? had to hang up...
in Hicksville, NY |
If i could give .5 star i would. Dr. Fradella's office is one of the most disorganized offices i have ever been to. If i overlook the minimum 2 -3 hour wait i spend in the waiting room every time i have an appt, i cannot forget about all the issues i had with getting prescriptions renewed. My health insurance reached out multiple times to the office and finally told me they cannot proceed. The Dr. is a caring, decent Dr. but stay away from this office.
in New York, NY |
I really liked her as a person and a dr .. I had a couple procedures done by her .. I was really happy .. Unfortunately I am leaving her practice because of her office staff .. Whom couldn't send the proper paperwork to my insurance company .. Nor would they troubleshoot and problems .. I was treated unprofessionaly .. I was told to call my insurance myself because they didn't have time to be on hold ....
Port Jefferson Station, NY |
Had Smartlipo done by her which came out terribly. I was scheduled to redo it but they canceled it the day before and stopped taking my calls.
Have you seen Dr. Francine Fradella, DO?
Are you Dr. Fradella?

Compare Dr. Fradella

Dr. Fradella's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Fradella has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fradella's Board Certifications

• Cervicitis
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Fradella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fradella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Colposcopy
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results