Dr. Francine Cormier, MD

Family Medicine | Female

CareMount Medical 2507 South Rd Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Get Directions
Dr. Francine Cormier, MD

Dr. Francine Cormier, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Poughkeepsie, NY. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Cormier is affiliated with Memorial Sloan - Kettering Cancer Center.

...See Less

Dr. Cormier's Experience

See how Dr. Cormier's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cormier

Dr. Cormier accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Cormier is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cormier has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cormier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cormier to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Cormier's Performance
    GOOD
Unable to get in when sick, had to wait 2 days or go to walk in center. Patient and didn't feel rushed during appointment.Did not think she was willing or even offered different medications as alternatives to symptoms being stated.Looking for a more open, more involved MD to help and guide in health care.1st time, a MD didn't work with me.
Poughkeepsie, NY |
Dr. Cormier did not listen to my initial concerns and often made me feel like I was making things up.Did not even do the exam and told me I need to see someone in the OBGYN dept. She did my OBGYN exam in the past. Was very accusatory when hospital could not find my ER paperwork. Hospital let the office know that no records were found. Dr. Cormier completely disregarded my situation and lectured me for about 45 minutes. Last appointment scheduled for OBGYN. Do not waste your time with Dr. Cormier
Poughkeepsie, NY |
Great doctor and communicator
in Staatsburg, NY |
I started seeing Dr. Cormier when I turned 18. She made me feel like I was the stupidest person and I didn't know my own body. She saw me three times total before I decided to find a new doctor. The last time I saw her, I went because this bump on my leg was causing me pain, and it never had before. Her and her nurse tried to tell me that I got it recently but really I've had it my whole life, and that it was bothering me because I started new exercise, but I hadn't. Neither listened to me.
Have you seen Dr. Francine Cormier, MD?
Are you Dr. Cormier?

Compare Dr. Cormier

Dr. Cormier's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Cormier has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cormier's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Cormier does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cormier and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Memorial University Of Newfoundland Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

St Marys Hospital McGill University

Completed in 1983

University Hospital Suny

Completed in 1987

• French

Dr. Cormier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cormier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cormier does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cormier and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.