Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Francesca Luna-Rudin, MD
Dr. Francesca Luna-Rudin, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Trumbull, CT. She is 51 years old.

Fairfield County Medical Group

15 Corporate Dr Ste 2-1

Trumbull, CT 06611

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Luna-Rudin

Dr. Luna-Rudin's Experience

Dr. Luna-Rudin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Luna-Rudin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Esophageal Diseases
  • Hyperthyroidism

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Dr. Luna-Rudin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Luna-Rudin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Luna-Rudin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Luna-Rudin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luna-Rudin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Luna-Rudin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Luna-Rudin to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Luna-Rudin's Performance
in Trumbull, CT |
I was a patient of an exceptional doctor in this practice who is no longer there. After my doctor left, I was transferred to the care of Dr. Luna-Rudin. I have seen her in the office several times. I have been disappointed each time. She does not listen effectively, and interrupts me frequently--sometimes dismissing my concerns as irrelevant. Doc, If you read this please realize that some of your patients are very educated, and you must listen well to deliver effective care.
fairfield, ct |
Dr Luna was one of the rudest doctors I have ever seen! Don't even bother seeing her especially if you are ill! She is worthless!
in Trumbull, CT |
Dr. Luna-Rudin is a great diagnostician. She takes a thorough approach to my care. I have found her friendly
in Shelton, CT |
Dr Luna-Rudin is easy to talk to and is a good listener. She provides a thorough examination and incorporates family and personal history. Finally, she has provided consistently accurate diagnosis and treatment for our family. We are completely satisfied.
in Stratford, CT |
Switching from a pediatric doctor when you've been with them since you were born is always scary. Let's be honest going to a new doctor is a bit scary but Dr Luna was always nothing but sweet and helped me get my asthma under control. I usually hate going to the doctor but she's friendly, easy to talk to and thorough. I highly reccomend her.
in Shelton ct |
I agree with the person above. She did not want to hear my entire symptoms. She was so bent on the first few. If she had took the time to listen rather than cut me off and believing her opinion was the only right one she would have known she misdiagnosed me. Exactly like the previous review close minded. And talk about lecture. She definitely lectures and comes across as short and a little arrogant.
Trumbull, CT |
I went for a simple routine physical. I clearly stated that i was currently being treated by another physician so that as a GP she would have some background to providers current medications. I did not expect to be lectured that she did not concur with the practices of my other specialist/provider nor the disregard to a previously successful treatment. I hadn't heard such closed mindedness since people thought the world was flat. Not returning
Have you seen Dr. Francesca Luna-Rudin, MD?
Are you Dr. Luna-Rudin?