Dr. Francesca Lewis, MD

Dr. Francesca Lewis, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Francesca Lewis, MD is a dermatologist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from EMORY UNIV SCH OF MED in 2009 and specializes in dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.Read her story

550 SE 6th Ave Ste 100

Delray Beach, FL 33483

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Preferred Care Partners
  • Simply Healthcare Plans

Learn about Dr. Lewis

See how frequently Dr. Lewis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Lewis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Lewis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lewis "Dr. Lewis is a Board Certified Dermatologist in Palm Beach County and is excited to be opening Delray Dermatology Cosmetic Center this fall. She earned a Bachelor of Science from Vanderbilt University in psychology and neuroscience. She subsequently attended Emory University School of Medicine and was elected into the prestigious medical honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha. Her training in Dermatology was completed at the Medical University of South Carolina where she served as chief resident. She has practiced Dermatology in South Carolina, Silicon Valley California and most recently Palm Beach County for the last 2 years. Dr. Lewis specializes in medical, surgical and cosmetic Dermatology."

This content was provided by Dr. Lewis "Dr. Lewis practices with meticulous attention to detail and provides an individualized treatment plan for each patient. Her goal is to provide quality, compassionate and comprehensive medical care, as well as to combine safe and effective laser treatments and cosmetic procedures for a natural looking end result."

• Dermatology

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • EMORY UNIV SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Chief resident at Medical University of South Carolina

Dr. Lewis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lewis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lewis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lewis to family and friends

Dr. Lewis' Performance

Dr Lewis took her time answering all question and had me feeling completely at ease . I received botox and can definitely tell the difference in quality of injector and product vs other practitioners .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went to Dr. Lewis because she was recommended to me by a friend whose opinion I trust. She was right. I walked into a very professional setting. The staff was knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. I have had trouble with my skin my whole life. She listened to me and cared about my concerns....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Love this office , love the Dr..... all the women here are amazingly friendly and nice!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Delray Dermatology. Dr. Lewis has an amazingly kind and professional manner with her patients. She made me feel so comfortable and confident in her that I brought my children to the office for their dermatological care. Dr. Lewis is such an asset to the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went in to see Dr Lewis for an annual Dermatology appointment. I am a 56 year old women. She did not inform me I had Melasma on my face, did not do a through exam. I told her I had a concern on my nose from acne scarring. She said she would use IPL Laser at $200 a session on my nose. I wound...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We apologize that you were unhappy with your experience at our practice. Dr. Lewis performs all Skin Evaluations consisting of a thorough head to toe exam using a dermatoscope. Dr. Lewis is a board certified dermatologist and the services she provides to her patients is not comparable to that of an aesthetician. An IPL laser is used for multiple purposes including Acne Scarring which was your main concern. We would love to have the opportunity to meet with you again and readdress your concerns.