Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Female
Dr. Frances Bechek, MD
Dr. Frances Bechek, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in West Jordan, UT. She has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Bechek is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center.

3570 W 9000 S Ste 210

West Jordan, UT 84088

• NGS CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Bechek

Dr. Bechek's Experience

Dr. Bechek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Bechek does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse

• C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Fetal Monitoring
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Wayne State University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Bechek has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bechek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bechek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bechek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bechek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bechek to family and friends
Dr. Bechek's Performance
in South Jordan, UT |
I had my first appointment with her today and could cry at how much I appreciate her. I instantly knew she cared about me. She took all the time I needed and it felt like talking to a friend (a super smart friend)! I have seen two different doctors in this office and was never satisfied. I am SO grateful I tried her and feel she will be my forever doctor. She deserves an A++++.
Saratoga Springs, UT |
Dr. Becheck was amazing! My OB was out of town when I went into labor. Dr. Becheck took care of me. She as very upbeat and high energy.
in Sandy |
Dr Bechek is has good patience and answers all the questions and explains the situation crystal clear. Luckily she is available on my delivery day ,she boosted me during the hard pushing time and gave confidence that i can do vaginal delivery. She has got the commitment .I strongly recommend her for my friends and family . If i pan for second kid i will choose her again. Tq Bechek.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I love Dr. Bechek! She has an amazing bed-side manner, a great personality and will laugh with you and make you feel completely at ease (which isn't easy to do when you're in stirrups!) She didn't bat an eye when my female partner came into the room with me and treated us very well. She listened to my concerns and gave me her medical opinion, but made sure I knew about all of my options and let me know she would support my decision on what route of care I wanted to try. Her nurse was great, too!
in south jordan, ut |
Dr. Bechek was the on call doctor when I went into labor. I was about to become an emotional train wreck when they told me that my doctor of 14 years wouldn't make it in time for the delivery. However, she put me at ease within minutes and gave me such an amazing birthing experience. She walked me through ever stage of the delivery and let me know what was going on and was my own personal cheer leader. She is so personable and incredibly intelligent. She has amazing bedside manner and is A+!
in west jordan ut |
What can I say you rock!! I was very scared when I find out I was pregnant for the first time, when I call to have my first appointment I was told she was great funny enough she was pregnant with her 2nd baby so I felt so relax and calm to know that she was going through the same experience even though it was her 2nd. She answer all of my silly questions with so much calm and always said You got this girl, due date came and she was with me the entire time (23hrs +) Thanks you so much.
in tooele ut |
She is amazing super knowledgeable and so kind and caring. she really cares about her patients and goes above and beyond her patients expectations
West Jordan, UT |
Dr. Bechek is an amazing doctor. I'm very picky about choosing a doctor and when I met her, I immidiately liked her and felt she cared and was listening to my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Bechek.
Dr. Bechek is the most amazing doctor I've ever had care from. She took the time to talk with me and my husband during every appointment. She has great bedside manner. She is kind, and it is apparent that she cares deeply for her patients. She is very knowledgeable, patient, and caring. She was very respectful of my birth plan and attempted to follow it to a T. By the time I had delivered my son, I felt sad that I would no longer be seeing her every week because she felt like an old friend.
in Sandy, UT |
This was my first pregnancy experience, so I was extremely nervous and had lots of questions. Dr.Bechek was able to ease my anxiety and answer any questions I had in a way that was easy to understand. She helped me to really enjoy my pregnancy and birth experience. She has the best bedside manner I have ever seen in a doctor, and she is extremely knowfgeable and personable.
Have you seen Dr. Frances Bechek, MD?
Are you Dr. Bechek?