Dr. Frances Ballo, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Frances Ballo, MD
Dr. Ballo is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and Board-Certified Pediatrician. Her professional areas of interest include the specialized care and treatment of infants and teenagers with acute, unusual, and rare rashes, birthmarks, and genetic disorders. Dr. Ballo also takes interest in skin cancer treatment/detection, treatment of acne, rosacea, psoriasis and eczema.

Dr. Ballo's Care Philosophy

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Ballo's Experience

See how Dr. Ballo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ballo

Dr. Ballo accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Ballo is now accepting new patients
Forefront Dermatology - Bellevue2617 Development Dr
Bellevue, WI 54311
(920) 336-8757Get Directions

Dr. Ballo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ballo to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Ballo's Performance
Green Bay, WI |
Was great as was office staff. Visit on time .
in Greren Bay WI. I |
I truly feel that Dr, Ballo is very caring, thorough, and listens very intently to my concerns. She has a nice sense of humor and a beautiful smile - I always feel that I have had an excellent exam when I leave her office. Her staff are so friendly and reflect Dr. Ballo's ethics or care and concern for her patients. Yes, I have recommended friends to her.
in EggHarbor, WI |
My wife is switching to Dr. Ballo.
in Lakewood, WI |
Dr. Ballo and her staff are excellent. Very easy to schedule an appointment, staff is caring, professional and knowledgeable.
Madison, WI |
I enjoy visiting Dr Ballo and her clinic. She has a great way of putting me at ease and reassuring me regarding my concerns.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
First experience with Dr. Ballo. Transferred to here because closer to. My home. Simple "skin check". She used heavy shot of liq. nitrog. for spot on cheek . Large blister for about two weeks but healed well. All O.K.
in Green Bay, WI |
Caring, considerate, l ha e been seeing her for 15 years.
Manitowoc, WI |
She was kind and thorough. I felt comfortable through the entire appointment and that I was well take note care of.
Green Bay, WI |
Very happy with how thorough Dr Ballo was in checking both my husband and I for signs of skin cancer. Luckily my husband had 3 suspicious area and those were take care of. The staff is friendly, Dr Ballo is friendly and explains everything in detail so you understand before you leave. Thank you Dr. Ballo!
Green Bay, WI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ballo's for about 7 years and have had skin cancers removed by her. She is always very pleasant and professional. I appreciate her thoroughness and care for me.
De Pere, WI |
I find her to be a good listener and a very gentle person. She explains any options or care very well.
in Allouez Wi |
Wonderful caring professional practitioner. Very precise and pleasantly direct. The staff was professional yet made the time spent fun. I would recommend the doctor and the clinic for top notch care.
Green Bay, WI |
I was recommended to Dr. Ballo by a family friend. I have found her to be both personable and highly professional. I have the utmost confidence in her evaluations and would highly recommend her.
Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Ballo and her nurse were very pleasant, courteous, and professional. Dr. Ballo did a very good job of explaining my condition and treatment options. I would go see her again.
Pulaski, WI |
Dr Ballo is thorough and gentle. She is informative, explains her findings in understandable terms and is reassuring. She is vigilant with moles and has removed 2 of mine. I trust her completely.
in Green Bay, WI |
I have always had a good experience when seeing Dr. Ballo either for a specific reason or for periodic checkups. She is thorough and explains everything. I would definitely recommend her to people I know.
Sturgeon Bay, WI |
I recommend Dr. Ballo to all of my family and friends. She's the best!
Green Bay |
She came in half an hour late, never apologized, made a diagnosis with only asking a couple of questions, never got all applicable information. She explained questions with medical terms. Lacked empathy on all visits. Did a hair pull test and said she didn't pull any hair out when patient and patients mother witnessed a strand of hair being pulled and dropped. Without actual words, implied patient was a liar and was not experiencing hair loss. Dr. Ballo walked out on patients. Loss of 8 clients.
De Pere, WI |
Dr. Ballo is very thorough with her exams and takes time to explain what she finds. I appreciate her gentle manner and would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Menominee, Mi. |
Dr Ballo is caring, considerate, and thorough.
in Green Bay, WI |
I appreciate that Dr. Ballo takes her time during my appointments. She is very thorough and answers all my questions completely. I feel she takes my concerns seriously and considers them in my treatment.
in Green Bay, WI |
She did find some pre-cancer items on my face. She removed and sent it in for a future testing. She electrol cauterize the sore even though I have a pacemaker. I am a bleeder and bled for two days. I finally went back to the office and the man doctor stopped the bleeding with a powder. I will use him in the future. David Hunsader
in Auburndale, FL |
Dr. Ballo is very professional and easy to talk to. She met with me and checked out my skin. After freezing a few spots and taking a biopsy, she got back to me the next day with the results and future treatment .
Have you seen Dr. Frances Ballo, MD?

Compare Dr. Ballo

Dr. Ballo says...

Dr. Ballo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ballo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Ballo has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ballo's Board Certifications

• Dermatology
  • Pediatrics

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lice
  • Lichen Planus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection