Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD

Pulmonary Disease •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD is a Pulmonologist in Celebration, FL and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Ilorin medical school in 1994. He is affiliated with medical facilities Poinciana Medical Center and Adventhealth Orlando. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Alabi to book an appointment.

Florida Lung, Asthma & Sleep Specialists

New Patient?
Florida Lung, Asthma, and Sleep Specialists, PA400 Celebration Pl Ste A110 Celebration, FL 34747
Poinciana4553 Pleasant Hill Rd Poinciana, FL 34759
Celebration Office2940 Mallory Cir Ste 204 Celebration, FL 34747

More Pulmonology Specialists at Florida Lung, Asthma & Sleep Specialists

Dr. Alabi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alabi

4.3

Dr. Alabi?
What People Say About Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD
Excellent care provider.. on time for appts and follows up to assure I get quality care.
Canada – Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD?
Excellent pulmonologist! I have mild COPD, asthma and sleep apnea and Dr. Alabi is absolutely wonderful to work with! He and his team work to ensure optimal health in patients through complete testing and followups. Easy communication with the doctor and his staff at all times, as well as ease of scheduling appointments at any of his office locations makes this one of my best experiences with a doctor. Dr. Alabi is knowledgeable, concerned, caring and patient. He takes the time to explain the findings of test results and what can be done to improve the situation if possible. He always answers any questions you may have as a patient and explains them in a way that is easy to understand. All around awesome experience every visit!
Tracy Harris in Haines City, FL – May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD?
Dr. Alabi performed a thoracentisis on my left lung that removed a liter of fluid. He was very professional, fast and painless. He had it draining before I even knew he had started. Very impressive—two thumbs up.
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD?
Best doctor, best staff, explains thoroughly all questions.
Gabe Suarez in Kissimmee – Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD?
Dr Alabi has given me quality of life back. I am grateful to have found him. He is extremely educated, smart, pro-active and caring.
Tena Pitts in The Villages, FL – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD?
Absolutely the BEST Pulmonologist I have ever been to and I have been to a few in my lifetime ALL who are fantastic! Dr. Alabi and entire staff are kind and professional. Thank you for saving my life
Jennifer Spielvogel – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD?
Dr. Alabi is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. I knew I was in good hands. He treats patients as he would a family member.
Longwood, FL – Jan 21, 2017
A great specialist......
Lagos, LA – Nov 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD?
My husband, Bill, passed out and stopped breathing while we were on vacation. We ended up in Celebration Hospital and Doctor Alabi did not allow an incorrect diagnoses. He referred us to the Cardiologist onsite that specialized hi heart arrhythmia and after tests they found he had a 95% blockage in his LAD that caused the incident. The doctors were able to put in a stent. If Doctor Alabi had not stepped forward and double checked the diagnoses there is a good chance my husband would have died.
Bill M in Bothell, WA – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD?
When I was admitted to Florida Hospital celebration health, Dr Alabi was called in as a consult... I had picked up a virus which was then complicated by my COPD... Dr. Alabi and his staff was so wonderful and treated me great!!! I had to have 3 BRONCHOSCOPIES within a span of less than 2 wks,!!! He & his staff were wonderful, checking on me every day until my release... A VERY caring doctor with a VERY caring staff, & I would recommend them to anyone!!!
Judy Carrillo Sanchez in Davenport Fla – May 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fortune Alabi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Alabi?

Dr. Alabi accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Alabi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Although we are specialists in Pulmonary and Sleep Disorders, our focus is always on the patient and not the lung diagnosis. On this note, with your permission, we will coordinate your care with your referring physician, PCP and all other doctors that you might be seeing. Thus ensuring whole person care at all times.

• Critical Care Medicine