Dr. Forrest Bale, DDS

Dr. Forrest Bale, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Dr. Bale moved to the River Valley in 2010 to work with and eventually take over for Dr. Robert Graybill. Dr. Bale is trained in the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Anesthesia. He Attended Centre College in Danville, KY where he received his BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology in 2000. He then Attended The University of Washington School of Dentistry and received his DDS in 2004. Next, he completed a 4 year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery thru the University of Washington serving as a chief resident in his final year and completing his training in 2008. After spending 2 years in a group private practice in Spokane Washington he moved to Russellville. He and his wife enjoy travel and spending time with their growing family. Dr. Bale is a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, Arkansas Dental Association, and the Arkansas State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.

Lakeside Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

319 S Glenwood Ave

Russellville, AR 72801

• Guardian
  • Medicaid of Arkansas

Learn about Dr. Bale

This content was provided by Dr. Bale "Welcome to Lakeside Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.  We strive to be the premier Oral Surgery center in the River Valley.  We are committed to providing you with the best possible care. "

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• General Anesthesia
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Centre College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Washington, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of Washington School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Bale has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bale has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bale to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Bale's Performance
Booneville, AR |
He is the worst surgeon ever! He broke my maxillary tuberosity bone gave me temporal mandibular joint disorder and hamular bursitis. I spend every second of everyday in extreme pain all because he sucks at his job. I wouldn't wish any of these problems on my worst enemy. It's been over a year and I still hurt more than before i had my wisdom teeth removed. Forrest if you're reading this know karma is coming for you and it's gonna seriously mess you up! So please for your sake use someone else.
in London, ar |
I had to have oral surgery, and Dr. Bale was very kind and courteous. I had no pain during or after. He was very fast! I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks to Dr. Kitchens for recommending him! Keep up the good work Dr. Bale!
Hartman, AR |
Dr. Bale is confident and competent without being overbearing and pushy. Before any course of action was taken, he provided me with information on the possibilities. I would definitely go back.
in Boise, ID |
Dr.Bale & team completed 2 successful jaw surgeries on me, '09&'10.They do an amazing job of creating a comfortable environment where you feel safe even while dealing with severe pain.The work is nearly unrecognizable symetricly.Even with a metal plate the size of a 3 inch pencil in my cheek and 2 smaller plates in the front, he was able to complete both surgeries with only 2 tiny pin point external incisions, for tightening screws, that disappeared completely in 4 months. ThankYouAllBretBullard
in London, Arkansas |
He gets frustrated easily. When a patient tells you it hurts don't through your mask down and state , I can't get it any numer. I'll have to re schedule. He let me go from Thursday to Monday in pain . He could have ask how I wanted to do the procedure . I will never ever go to him again and I will never recommend him to anyone . He has no empathy at all . It's all about the money because that's what he spent the most time on what it would cost and if I could pay not on my comfort .
Please know that patient satisfaction and quality of care are our utmost priorities. If you would please phone our office to further discuss your situation, we can address your concerns directly to make sure that your experience is not repeated in the future.
Have you seen Dr. Forrest Bale, DDS?

Visit Dr. Bale