Family Medicine  |
Dr. Florence Spitler, DO
Dr. Florence Spitler, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Georgetown, TX. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

3201 S Austin Ave Ste 210

Georgetown, TX 78626

Learn about Dr. Spitler

Our physicians practice in a group to combine their skills into a single professional unit to provide high quality medical care. Our physicians promote collaboration and cooperation, supporting each other to make continuous, convenient care available to all our patients. We also make sure that specialized medical skills, x-ray, laboratory, and other important clinical services are readily available to you and your family. Georgetown Medical Clinic continues its tradition of providing the best in technical and scientific expertise to address patient problems, and treating patients with personal attention and compassion.

Dr. Spitler's Experience

Dr. Spitler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• UMDNJ-SOM/Kennedy Health System/Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • UMDNJ-SOM
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Spitler has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Spitler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spitler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spitler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spitler to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Spitler's Performance
in Georgetown, TX |
I have been seeing Dr Spitler for several years now. During that time I have received the best of care from her.
in Burnet, Texas |
I am 60 years old so I have obviously had many doctors and specialists. For the last 15 years both my wife and myself have used Dr. Florence Spitler in Georgetown, Tx. and she is the best doctor we have EVER had. She takes time , explains, great bedside manner, she listens, and cares more than any doctor we have ever had. I pray she keeps practicing for as long as I am living and would recommend her for anyone. If she can not take care of you she refers you to great people. Thank you
in Georgetown, TX |
I find Dr.Spitler, a great Doctor, one that is very in interested in your care an your families care, where will you find that today? Follow up is excellent,communication at the patient level is important, I am very pleased with her as my doctor, and you will be to. Ed Dickinson
in Georgetown, Tx |
Dr Spitler is thorough and caring. She is a great Doctor.
Georgetown, TX |
I needed a new doctor and Dr. Spitler was recommended to me by a friend. I am very pleased with Dr. Spitler. In addition to asking me questions, she was attentive and listened when I explained by medical history. At the end of our visit she asked me if I had any questions for her. I found her very personable and would recommend her to anyone in need of a doctor.
in Georgetown |
Dr. Spitler helped me through a very difficult time. Professional but with a very understanding and proactive attitude. I thank her for her sincerity and caring demeanor.
Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Spitler is fantastic. My kids and I have seen her for years. She is not only very good but also extremely personable. She does a great job of listening and of helping my kids feel comfortable, which is often difficult in a doctor's office. She also very early detected a problem I was having, and as a result I got the help I needed when I needed it. Had she not caught the issue when she did, my life could have easily been in danger. She's just the best
in Round Rock TX |
Dr.Spittler is the best doctor I have ever had. She always greets you with a smile and listens to everything you have to say. She is very knowledgeable and you never feel rushed. You never feel like just a number. She takes the time to get to know her patients.
in Georgetown, TX |
My wife and I have been seeing Dr.Spitler for close to 5 years, I have seen Dr. Spitler for everything from shingles, which she caught immediately ( I did not experience the suffering after effects that usually occur), she is a D.O., she "fixed" a painful back sprain. Over the years with flu's, sinus infections, etc. What I am saying no matter what health issue, she listens, explains and provides excellent health care . Dr.Spitler is the only doctor i have recommended to family and friends.
in Bartlett, TX |
She is a very excellent doctor. Always make you feel very comfortable with your visit. Always a pleasant and kind.
in Bartlett, TX |
I am a nurse who has worked in the geriatric field for over 20 years. I have known Dr. Spitler for over 10 years. She sees my entire family and they all love her. She is one of the smartest doctors that I know! She truly cares for her patients and wants the best for them. Sometimes she won't tell you what you want to hear, but she is always spot on! You couldn't ask for a better doctor!
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr Spitler is always caring and kind and gives me the time I need. She is also an excellent doctor. The office is run well and they take care of the need of patients quickly and efficiently.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Spitler has been my primary physician for approximately 8 years. She is probably the smartest, most caring physician I have ever gone to. Always take time to hear me and always has fantastic advice.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Spitler is friendly, caring and a super doctor.
in georgetown,tx |
I am very please to have Dr. Spitler as my doctor. She is sweet but direct. I prefer to have to have a Direct Doctor and not a sugar coated one. My visits with Dr.Spitler are always nice. For me talking to Dr.Spitler is like talking to a close friend.
Burnet, TX |
Dr.Spitler is a wonderful , compassionate doctor who listens to her patients and takes time to address any questions or anxieties I might have.
in Round Rock, TX |
Dr. Spittler is very thorough and very caring. She is knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to her patients.
in Pflugerville, TX |
I like Dr Spitler a lot. She is very caring, listens to all your concerns and looks at different treatment options. She discusses these with her patients and gives good advice. Very competent and knowledgeable. Good at following up on things and keeping you informed. Whenever I call for any concerns I get taken care of promptly. I have had her as my doctor for 4-5 years and plan to keep seeing her for my medical needs.
in Georgetown |
Dr. Spitler is a caring and proactive provider. She answers questions and asks questions in an understanding manner. She spends the time needed to help you with your concerns and moves foward with treatment. Thank You.
Georgetown, TX |
Dr Spitler is very friendly and welcoming to her office. She is very thorough reviewing my chart and meds and always works to get the right meds for me that my insurance covers. I greatly appreciate her and her patience when caring for me.
in Georgetown, Texas |
Dr. Spiller is phenomenal, very compassionate and loving! She has always taken her time me out o listen and answer your questions. She goes beyond to make you feel comfortable and goes to great details to find resolution. I would recommend her to anyone young and old.
in Georgetown, TX |
We have been patients is Dr. Spitler for about five years. She is very professional in her treatment of both my wife and me. Dr. Spitler takes time to explain everything in terms we understand. She is very thorough in her treatment. We have also had the opportunity to be seen by Dr. Spitler' s PA. I'm sorry that I donor recall her name. She was also very good. Office staff is very good and attentive to details. I highly recommend Dr. Spitler.
Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Spitler is an excellent Dr. and was recommended to me by another physician.
in Georgetown |
I'm a geriatric patient with all the age-related aches and pains plus Type-2 diabetes. Dr. Spitler has always shown great patience with this patient, prescribing carefully, referring judiciously. I am grateful to have found this doctor at this stage in my life who cares so much. Recently, I have referred and the doctor has seen 2 other family members of mine. They love her, too...
in Georgetown |
I have been a patient of Dr. Spitler for 6 years and I would not trade her for any other doctor. My experience has been absolutely wonderful. Importantly, she is well versed in the latest medical procedures and medicines. I am pleased with her knowledge of the human body. She listens and I never feel rushed. Always on time. I completely trust her decisions and recommendations. I can say that she has made a significant difference in my health and my life.
in Round Rock, TX |
I consider myself blessed to have Dr. Spitler as my physician. She has always been thorough, compassionate, and ready to listen to any health concerns I have. Central Texas is fortunate to have Dr. Spitler and the Georgetown Medical Center.
in Georgetown, TX |
I think Dr. Spitler is the BEST.....I would want any of my family and friends to have her for their doctor.
in Georgetown, TX |
One of the best ways I can describe going to Dr. Spitler's office is like going to see family. Dr. Spitler and assistants are very professional,knowledgeable,supportive and caring.When I use the Patient Portal, I recieve a response that very day.I highly recommend visiting with Dr.Spitler if you in search of a great doctor. Charnell Puska-patient for 3 years.
in Georgetown, TX |
Our Family Physician, for both myself and my wife, is Dr Spitler. We are both very happy with her. She listens to us, she answers out question in terms we understand and is very nice about it all. Would be glad to recommend her, the staff and the practice, to anyone. Her affiliation with St Davids Hospital only adds to her value to us as we are very happy with this hospital.
Have you seen Dr. Florence Spitler, DO?
Are you Dr. Spitler?