Dr. Florence Kimbo, MD

Dr. Florence Kimbo, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female

18660 Bagley Rd # 204 Cleveland, OH 44130 Get Directions

Dr. Florence Kimbo, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Cleveland, OH. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Kimbo is affiliated with Metro Health Medical Center and Medina Hospital.

Dr. Kimbo's Experience

See how Dr. Kimbo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kimbo

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kimbo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kimbo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kimbo to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Kimbo's Performance
    POOR
Brunswick, OH |
I would definitely NOT recommend Dr. Kimbo. I've been on over 7 different medications for depression/anxiety not one of them worked, so she thought it would be ok to put me on a medication, then take me off a couple weeks later without winging me off which is very dangerous for the heart and body to do with anyone .. and she would continue to do this over and over again with all different medications. She put me on seroquel and zyprexa for insomnia and if you read the effects of it online it is
Kim, the blond at the front desk was so rude to my mother who was doing me a favor by taking my daughter to her appointment. She chased my mother into the hall and yelled at her in front of my daughter who was being seen for anxiety. It was supposed to be my daughters first appointment but because I wasn't there they refused to see her and rescheduled her appt. I left a message saying that I will not be using their services for my daughter because kim's aggressive behavior upset her so much.
in Cleveland, OH |
constantly have to wait an hour or greater for my scheduled appointment. Also find odd charges billed to me-when I contacted office staff the office manager spoke to me as if I were unintelligent for not knowing what their billing categories were. You pay a full copay to see a doctor who barely acknowledges you and then gives you more medications. I will say my therapist there was very kind, but difficult to schedule with
in Brunswick, OH |
As other reviewers have stated, office seems to care more about efficiency than a patients' well being. In my opinion, unethical clinician and rude, apathetic, incompetent staff. The office manager (Kim) was especially curt and condescending. I sincerely regret becoming a patient at this office. Deplorable conduct. Terrible experience. Ironic the receptionist told me, "you seem to be the problem. No one else has an issue with the office". That does not seem to be true based on the other reviews.
in Cleveland, OH |
Please, do not seek treatment at this place. They could not care less about the actual well-being of the patient. They are pill pushers and money hungry - it is incredibly alarming.
Berea |
I would not recommend this staff to anyone! Not enough space to tell my experience. All I can say is, they are not in it for the well being of the patient. It's all about the money. Very disgusted with the blond that worked there.
Have you seen Dr. Florence Kimbo, MD?
Are you Dr. Kimbo?

Compare Dr. Kimbo

}

Dr. Kimbo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Kimbo has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kimbo's Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Depression
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Universite De Yaounde I, Faculte De Medecine Et Des Sciences Biomedicales

Graduated in 1986

• French

Dr. Kimbo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kimbo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)