Dr. Flora Levin, MD

Dr. Flora Levin, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Flora Levin, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Westport, CT. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Levin is affiliated with Yale - New Haven Hospital.

131 Kings Hwy N Uppr Level

Westport, CT 06880

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Levin

See how frequently Dr. Levin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ectropion of Eyelid
Eyelid Surgery
Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)

Dr. Levin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology
  • Plastic Surgery

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Chronic Dacryoadenitis
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid
  • Entropion
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Eyelid Lesions
  • Eyelid Tumor
  • Lacrimal Disorders
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Orbital Cellulitis
  • Orbital Diseases
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Ulcer

• Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Cornell Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • UMDNJ New Jersey Med Sch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Levin has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Levin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levin to family and friends
Dr. Levin's Performance
in Norwalk, CT |
Excellent doctor just as the staff, really caring, highly recommend .
in Shelton, CT |
I can't believe how this space can be used to maliciously harm a professional reputation. Dr. Levin is,by far,an excellent one. I totally support and recommend her practice and reject any suspicious review.
Elizabeth, NJ |
Great doctor. Runs on time. Saw her the other day. Very thoughtful and careful. The there 1-star reviews are clearly by same person using the same suspension point punctuation marks. Ignore them.
in Branford, Connecticut |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Levin. She was friendly, honest and very professional. I was taken promptly at my appointment time. Her staff was extremely helpful. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Levin to others. T
Mansfield |
I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Levin. Flora and her staff were incredibly friendly and professional.
in Fairfield |
Dr. Levin was wonderful. Very caring and willing to spend extra time with us to fully answer all our questions. Highly recommend her.
Westport, CT |
Dr. Levin restored my confidence in myself. For the last year, I was not able to look at myself in the mirror without despair, or look directly at people while speaking with them due to heavy eyelids, bags under my eyes, and wrinkled, thick skin due to years of allergies. Dr. Levin completed upper and lower blepharoplasty in her office without anesthesia. I felt no pain or anxiety. Dr. Levin was very thorough and professional. I am so pleased with the results. She gave me back my life
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Norwalk, CT |
She is lovely and her staff is wonderful. I highly recommend!
Ridgefield, CT |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Levin. She was professional and extremely pleasant. I had a cosmetic issue relating to Grave's eye disease which she repaired and improved the appearance of my eye symmetry drastically. I would highly recommend her.
CT |
I have seen Dr. Levin several times. Each visit is a pleasure. She patiently answers all questions and fully explains procedures, has a wonderful bedside manner, a gentle touch, and does not hurry through a chosen procedure. She is sensitive to how her patient is feeling (prior to and during the procedure) and follows up with a phone call. Her results are wonderful. I highly recommend her.
in Trumbull, CT |
Excellent physician- extremely focused,compassionate and professional. I presented with a granuloma on my tear duct. She examined me, presented me with possible courses of treatment, gave her opinion willingly when asked. I highly recommend her .
in Norwalk, CT |
I was getting an eye lid procedure done with Dr. Levin. She kept me relaxed the whole time and it was fast and pain free. She's very intelligent, professional, and honest. There are no surprises with her. She's a world-class professional, I highly recommend her.
Thank you for your kind words!
in Bethany, CT |
I lived with bilateral ptosis since I was born. Often picked on for my appearance, over the decades I just got used to it. I have a bit of perfectionism in me, and was extremely nervous about the look I would end up with. Thankfully for me, I found the meticulous, articulate, talented and very human Dr. Levin. There is nothing, nothing in my experience with her that was not perfect. It was a very special experience at a personal level. People LOVE my eyes!!! And oh yeah, I can see so much more!!
Thank you so much for your kind words, David!
in Westport, CT |
In my late 50's and I scouted around for a Dr. that I was comfortable with. Look no further. She is a superstar. She has a conservative approach to your needs. She will never do more then is needed. She did my upper lids a year ago and am thrilled with the results. Recently, I asked her about fillers. Carefully we discussed which fillers were best for me. Once again, I was not disappointed as I know you will not be either. Happy to have found Dr. Levin. How lucky am I.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Wonderful, through, and caring doctor .Very happy with the result of my procedure .
in Westport, CT |
I would highly recommend Dr. Levin. She is very professional. She instantly understood what I was looking for, made helpful suggestions for treatments and made me feel completely at ease with the procedure. She followed up afterwards and made herself available for any questions or concerns. I love the results!
in Easton, CT |
Excellent Eye Surgeon and even better bedside manner. Took the time to explain my eye problem and even called my physician daughter to keep her in the loop. She stayed late on a friday to perform my eyelid reconstruction after the first stage was performed earlier that day, and the result was great. She went above and beyond the call of duty
in Naugatuck, CT |
I am a 56 year old woman who had Bellafill a couple of months ago by Dr. Levin and I have to tell you, it was the best decision I made! I have been told numerous times how beautiful my skin looks and how smooth it looks. Dr. Levin is an excellent Doctor and I would recommend anyone to have this procedure done by her. She knows exactly how much to use and will never give you more than she thinks you need. I love my new face thanks to Dr. Levin. I will definitely go back. Thank you Dr. Levin!
in Wesport, Ct |
Dr Flora levin was recommended by a friend who was her patient. I was looking for someone to give me the Botox and fillers but did not want to appear artificial. When I met and spoke with Dr Levun I immediately got the confidence she knew what she was doing and heard my needs. The experience was excellent. I got exactly what I wanted and expected, she called in a week to check on me. Highly recommend and I have been going to her ever since(4-5 years).
in Westport, CT |
I had a very gratifying experience from the initial consultation, to surgery, to the last follow-up. Very happy with my outcome - I look and feel 15 years younger. Highly recommend Dr Levin.
in Westport, CT |
Dr Flora Levin was excellent, clear and direct , she understood my need for the eyelid surgery and explained the surgery in an easy way and make my experience a great . Very happy with the results, I feel great ! . there was no pain at all. I am very glad I did the surgery with Dr levin.
Have you seen Dr. Flora Levin, MD?

Visit Dr. Levin