Dr. Fletcher Hartsell III, MD

Dr. Fletcher Hartsell III, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Fletcher Hartsell III, MD is a neurology specialist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Univ Of Nc Chapel Hill Sch Of Med in 2006 and specializes in neurology.

40 DUKE MEDICINE CIR STE 1L

Durham, NC 27710

Learn about Dr. Hartsell III

See how frequently Dr. Hartsell III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Brain Disorders
Concussion

Dr. Hartsell III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hartsell III "Neurologic conditions can be scary and neuroimmunologic conditions even more so. It's easy to feel in the dark about what is happening. I approach patient care with just as much attention to empowering education as I do to disease management. I strive to %"turn the lights on%" so people know more about their conditions what to expect and (most importantly) what we can do about them. If we ever meet don't be surprised if I quote John Steinbeck or offer advice on your next mobile device."

• Neurology

Dr. Hartsell III does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Nc Chapel Hill Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Hartsell III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hartsell III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hartsell III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hartsell III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hartsell III's Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hartsell III to family and friends

Dr. Hartsell III's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

He knows his stuff, but is a bit of an arrogant jerk. The office also tends to cancel longstanding appointments last minute.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Unfortunately my experience with Dr Hartsell and painful and frustrating. Largely due to the administrative side of attaining my MR. What prompted me to seek a new neurologist was a total lack of understanding and compassion. I arrived 24 minutes late for an appointment. Clearly my problem(tending...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Saw Dr. Hartsell yesterday for the first time. We waited a while to be seen BUT that speaks volumes. Typically if you have to wait for the doctor it means they are taking the time to listen and help their patients. He spent an hour going through my diagnosis, he listened to all my questions and had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I thought Dr. Hartsell listened to my concerns and answered questions very well. He seemed compassionate and caring during the entire visit. He didn't seemed rushed when I asked him several questions and I thought he was patient in explaining his thoughts and diagnosis to me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
While he was very knowledgable about his area of expertise, he had very little compassion and would not listen to concerns placed by me and my family. If we did not agree with his method of treatments he was very standoffish and rude. If I had felt more at ease with him, I definitely would have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Hartsell III?