Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD

Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Bakersfield, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgery.

2701 Chester Ave Ste 202

Bakersfield, CA 93301

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield of California
  • California Foundation for Medical Care
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Amjadi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Amjadi's Top Procedures and Conditions

Spine Deformities

Dr. Amjadi treats Spine Deformities more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Amjadi treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Acrodysplasia Scoliosis

• Back Injuries
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture

Dr. Amjadi uses minimally invasive spinal surgery and cutting edge technology to help reduce pain and accelerate recovery while improving functionality for his patients. Dr. Amjadi is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care possible.

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Amjadi

Dr. Amjadi?
Dr. Amjadi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD
Dr. Amjadi performed my neck surgery on April 19th,2018. From the very first visit, he informed me of all my options, non-surgical and surgical. Together we decided on surgery. All through the process he kept me informed on every step and the surgery was a success. Dr. Amjadi is very thorough and is the nicest and most caring doctor I have ever had. He always took his time and answered all my questions. I never had to wait and his staff is awesome! They helped me with all the disability paperwork and were always very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Amjadi to anyone who wanted a kind and capable surgeon. I will be seeing him whenever I have a problem. He's an awesome doctor and man! Sincerely, Kenny McClain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
I was recomended to Dr,Amjadi and very happy that I went to meet him.HE was very sincere in his work.The staff was very friendly and helpful on questions .I am pleased with my results..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Amjadi by my primary care physician at Kaiser. In my experience Kaiser always makes the best referrals and my experience with Dr. Amjadi bears this out. I needed a fusion of L2-4 and removal of a cyst on the spinal column; a delicate and dangerous procedure. It was a 6-7 hour operation, but it couldn't have gone better. Dr. Amjadi did a brilliant job and my recovery has been quick and easy. Thank you Dr. Amjadi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
Deciding to let Dr. Amjadi operate on my neck was the BEST decision I could have made. After year's of putting it off and living in pain he made me feel secure and comfortable to follow through with the procedure. Four month's later and my results are Amazing! My scar is healing great and is hardly noticeable. My only regret is not doing this sooner. Angie was VERY helpful and knowledgeable with all my paperwork. I could never Thank Dr. Amjadi enough for giving me back a pain free life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
Last Summer, I was referred to Firooz Amjadi, M.D. to review my case for possible Cervical spine fusion. After careful consideration of my specific situation, Dr. Amjadi agreed perform this surgery. Throughout this entire process, I and my family were treated with respect, kept informed, advised of all my options and what to expect after surgery. Several months post my surgery, I am very pleased to report the benefits outlined by Dr. Amjadi are realized and then some.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
My experience was degrading! I went to see him for neck issues (bulging disc pinching and close to spinal cord) and he told me he would not help me because I was overweight and on pain medication. Very unprofessional let alone insensitive and rude
I am sorry you had a negative experience. Being...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
Dr. Amjadi did the surgery for pinched nerve in my neck. Great staff that is very supportive as is Dr. Amjadi. Surgery went well and have been pain free for 5 years. He also performed back surgery for my wife and she has been pain free for 2 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
Dr Amjadi is a excellent surgeon. I found out about my spine issues July 13th and had my surgery Sept 10th. Dr Amjadi is direct and to the point and I appreciated that. He explained everything to me before hand. My surgery was a huge success and I am thrilled with the results. You couldn't find a better surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
My husband had a C5-C7 fusion on August 30, 2018. Dr Amjadi was/is absolutely amazing, he tells you like it is and as long as you give it 100% he will do the same. My husband had feelings back in his hand within hours of having the surgery, he is completely pain free and can’t wait to get back to work. The scar is almost nonexistent, it looks just like a wrinkle in his neck. I would and have recommended anyone with spine pain to Dr Amjadi. Best decision we made was going to him. The ladies in th
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
I was very pleased with doctor Amjade and his staff. They were all very helpful and professional throughout my surgery process. Dr. Amjade is very helpful in making sure you are doing your part as well in living healthier to prevent any further issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
He is an awesome surgeon. He did a lower lumbar fusion and I was in pain for 8 years prior. As soon as I came off the surgery table I was no longer in pain! I recommend him to anyone who needs surgery. He operating room staff is awesome! His office staff especially Angie are awesome !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
His staff is great. His appointments are as scheduled didn’t wait but a couple minutes. My surgery turned out great and it’s been a year now and I couldn’t be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
Doctor Amjadi is a Outstanding Surgeon who cares deeply for his patients overall outcome. This man has changed my life for the better!!! Dr Amjadi has amazing skills and the patient reaps the benefits. Dr Firooz literally saved my life. Dr Amjadi visited me every day that I was in the hospital including the weekend. The support staff is as outstanding as the doctor. Angie is amazing. Angie is very caring and supportive and was always available to answer all my questions. God Bless them all!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
I found that Dr Amjadi explained all options, the treatment and all about recovery very well. The surgery is a great success. The office and nursing staff are very helpful. I thoroughly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
I have had two back surgeries eight years apart and an very happy with the out come (no back pain). Just remember to follow his instructions after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
Dr. Amjadi is the best! He made me feel safe, secure from start till the end. I truly felt he had my best interest at heart. He is very serious about you taking your own health serious also. I lost 53lbs with his encouragement. Thank you Dr. Amjadi for making take my health serious. I could barely walk for almost a year before I was referred to Dr. Amjadi. I just had my year check up and I couldn’t be happier. I’m not hurt, depressed from being down anymore. After a year I have my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
I had intended to leave a nice long note about the good things this office has done for me, then it stopped me at 500 letters! Suffice to say this no nonsense Dr has it dialed in! He’s been doing this for some years despite his somewhat youthful appearance (or Grecian formula) I’m a new man, thankyou Dr Amjadi. Knowing the medical field I will/have referred to him. It’s one year later, Im back grinding out a living. Thanks to SJCH room 7, Angie, and all his office staff whom are champions! Ray )
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
Dr. Amjadi is the best Orthopedic Surgeon in Bakersfield. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. He did back surgery on my husband and is very knowledgeable in his field of work. He also takes time with his patients and their family explaining everything. Thank you Dr. Amjadi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
Dr Amjadi has given me back a quality of life that I have not had for many years he and his staff are friendly knowledgeable and always available to answer my questions Dr. Amjadi is a no-nonsense doctor with an excellent bedside manner and as long as you follow his instructions during your recovery your surgery will be successful. Thank you for everything doctor and I appreciate all you have done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
This review on Dr. Amjadi comes the perspective of the patients family member, I was very worried about my mother's neck surgery, having heard so many horror stories, but every question and concern I had was addressed by Dr. Amjadi. And he did so without making me feel uncomfortable or stupid. Not only is he a on excellent surgeon, but his care and bedside manner treats the patient and the family. I can't thank Dr. Amjad and his staff for all they've done in helping my mother.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Amjadi?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
Anthem Blue Cross