Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD

Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Amjadi uses minimally invasive and cutting edge technology to help reduce pain and accelerate recovery while improving functionality for his patients. Dr. Amjadi is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care possible.

Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bakersfield, CA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Amjadi is affiliated with San Joaquin Community Hospital.

Dr. Amjadi's Experience

See how Dr. Amjadi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Amjadi

Dr. Amjadi accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Amjadi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Amjadi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amjadi to family and friends
    Dr. Amjadi's Performance
    in Tehachapi, CA |
    I suffered from neck pain for a long time and was absolutely terrified to let anyone touch my neck and even postponed the surgery for a couple years till one day at work I felt shocking pain shooting down my left arm. I was referred to Dr. Amjadi by a few friends of mine and I do not regret choosing him for one second. He was very informative to me on my level of understanding about the surgery and the recovery and was a pleasure to work with.
    in Bakersfield, CA |
    Great doctor and a hell of a nice guy. Great bedside manner, very easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Amjadi.
    Bakersfield, CA |
    Dr. Amjadi preformed a c5/6 cervical fusion on me, it was my first surgery EVER. I am extremely satisfied with the results. Both Dr. Amjadi and his staff were fantastic...I would and have recommended him to others.
    Bakersfield, CA |
    I recently had two cervical neck surgeries performed by Dr. Amjadi. Before, during and after care was outstanding. I was very impressed with his professionalism, compassion and follow-up. I would whole-heartedly recommend him to family and friends!
    in Bakersfield, CA |
    I had suffered with back troubles for years. I had tried so many different things when I decided to try surgery. Was able to get into to see Dr Amjadi quickly. Staff was amazing in making sure the appointment would go smoothly. Dr Amjadi is professional but kind. Surgery was set up soon after first appointment. Surgery was wonderful. could I tell after waking upfrom surgery that i was in a better place. It's been 4 months now and I can say I have my life back. Very grateful to Dr Amjadi and st
    in Bakersfield, CA |
    Best doctor ever. Honest, caring, respectful, amazing listener and straight to the point. I was truly blessed by God when he placed Dr. Amjadi in my life.
    in Bakersfield , CA |
    Dr. Amjadi is a excellent doctor! I've seen many Dr's since my accident. He actually took the time to know what my issues & evaluated them... not like my many other doctors who just went off of past Dr notes. Dr Amjadi is a Highly Professional doctor who knows his patients & makes a wellness plan to *make a difference. He's the only Dr that's made a difference with my pain level & explained things Thank You Dr Amjadi you're the Best!
    in Bakersfield, CA |
    Dr. Amjadi is an excellent and very thorough doctor and surgeon. He did surgery on my cervical vertebrae C5, C6, and C7 because they were pinching nerves in my right shoulder, back, arm, and hand. I was in excruciating pain, and I wasn't able to use my right arm and hand. My condition worsened until my neck would not support my head anymore. Dr. Amjadi performed surgery and I am now pain free and I have use of my arm and hand.
    Bakersfield, CA |
    Dr. Amjadi was amazing! He genuinely cared about my health and did everything he could to help me get better. My surgery was done about 4 months ago and it is a complete 180 from what I was before. I was in severe pain for months and now I have none. His staff was so helpful and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and give me all of the information I needed. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Amjadi to anyone and everyone!
    in wasco California |
    Dr Amjadi did a neck surger on me one year ago and he did an awesome job I'm very happy with his performance thank you Dr Amjadi
    New York, NY |
    Excellent. Very successful surgery outcome
    in Bakersfield, CA |
    Dr Amjadi has done one back surgery and 2 neck surgeries for me. I could barely walk before my back surgery. He told me for all 3 surgeries that he would treat my body like it was his own. I felt like he did exactly that. He did such a good job on by back surgery that I regained full use of both of my legs again without pain, I had barely been walking with a cane. After the way he treated me and the results I had there was no way I was going to see another doctor. I recommend him to everyone.
    Have you seen Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD?
    Are you Dr. Amjadi?

Dr. Amjadi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Amjadi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Amjadi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Amjadi's Board Certifications

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
    • Herniated Disc Surgery
    • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
    • Orthopedic Surgical Procedures