Dr. Firhaad Ismail, MD

Dr. Firhaad Ismail, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Firhaad Ismail, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of Cape Town, Faculty Of Health Sciences in 1974 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

2470 E Flamingo Rd Ste C

Las Vegas, NV 89121

Learn about Dr. Ismail

See how frequently Dr. Ismail performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes Type 2
Lipid Disorders
Hypothyroidism

Dr. Ismail's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Cape Town, Faculty Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Somerset Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • Groote Schuur Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Albert Einstein Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Ismail has no media or publications listed.

• Afrikaans

Dr. Ismail does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ismail and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ismail's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ismail to family and friends

Dr. Ismail's Performance

Really like this doctor! If you want to Doctor Who is going to listen to you and take time to figure out what’s going on and this is the doctor to go to. I would highly recommend. Helped me with a thyroid concern and also addressed my weight gain. I am now down 20 pounds. I am now down 20...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
front desk girl is rude and obnoxious! I went as a new patient, went back for my results, front desk girl threw me out because I didn't have payment in cash! or in full for $100 and would only take cash! I didn't have cash on hand, had check and debit card. she refused and wouldn't let me see...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
My thyroid was off the scale and Dr. Ismail was able to get in under control quickly. He is extremely knowledgeable and is very kind. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in Las Vegas with endocrinology needs. He is the best I've found after trying about six doctors in Las Vegas!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Actually I just called and asked if they were taking new patients and receptionist said it depends on insurance. I told her Aetna and she said no and just hung up on me. The dr I hear is fabulous, but he shoykd fire this employee.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option5
I have been a patient of Dr Ismail for many years. He has always been the epitome of professionalism, courtesy, and caring. He is everything one expects in a doctor. He is extremely knowledgable, and he listens when his patients speak. He takes he time to explain anything I need him to explain, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0