Dr. Firdous Siddiqui, MD

Dr. Firdous Siddiqui, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Firdous Siddiqui, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Southfield, MI and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Gandhi Medical College / Osmania University in 1990 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.Read her story

27209 Lahser Rd Ste 226

Southfield, MI 48034

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • Fidelis Care
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Siddiqui

See how frequently Dr. Siddiqui performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Constipation
Abdominal Disorders
Heartburn

Dr. Siddiqui's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Siddiqui's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Siddiqui "I went to Medical School in Hyderabad, India and completed my Internal medicine residency and fellowship in Gastroenterology at Wayne State University, Michigan. I was Chief Medical Resident for 1 year at Harper University Hospital between my residency and fellowship training. I was on faculty at Wayne State University for 11 years and have been in private practice for the past 6 years. I was awarded Dean's award for excellence in teaching twice during that tenure. I am still actively involved in teaching medical students and residents. I believe in keeping myself uptodate with medical literature. I am also involed in clinical trials related to Inflammatory bowel disease. I enjoy my work and love the interaction with patients. I am very compassionate and respectful of my patients and believe in providing the best care possible for them. "

This content was provided by Dr. Siddiqui "I believe in treating my patients with respect and compassion. I encourage my patients to be involved in all aspects of their care and I strongly believe in sharing the treatment decision making process with my patients. "

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Gandhi Medical College / Osmania University
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Wayne State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Wayne State U/Detroit MC
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Wayne State U/Detroit MC
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Siddiqui has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Siddiqui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siddiqui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Siddiqui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siddiqui to family and friends
4.1
based on 8 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Siddiqui's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Siddiqui Says:

I encourage my patients to provide us feed back so that we can better serve their needs. Patients can reach me 24/7 for any acute problems.

I have been seeing Dr. Siddiqui for over 4 years now, I switched to her from another Physician and do not regret that decision. She is always kind, patient and allows me to have input into my care plan. I would definitely recommend her to family or friends!
Excellent doctor. Neat office. Great staff. Will recommend strongly.
I was very impressed by the facility, the doctor and the entire staff. Everyone was very pleasant and showed a compassionate attitude. I will recommend this doctor to anyboby.
Courteous and extremely knowledgeable. You can tell she values taking care of her patients over making money.
The doctor seems to care about her work....however I will not be returning. The doctor called me and told me I needed medication for an infection that I have which has caused me to have a very poor quality of life. I have had to call her office three times since then trying to get this medication...more

Dear Jackie, I am extremely sorry about your experience. The issue has been addressed and necessary changes in personnel have been made so that this does not happen in future. I hope you received your medication and completed your course of treatment. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. Sincerely Dr. F. Siddiqui