Dr. Firas Khoury, MD

Dr. Firas Khoury, MD

Nephrology  ·
Dr. Firas Khoury, MD is a nephrology specialist in Tigard, OR and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from University Of Damascus in 1992 and specializes in nephrology.

15895 SW 72nd Ave Ste 250

Tigard, OR 97224

• Health Net
  • LifeWise

Learn about Dr. Khoury

See how frequently Dr. Khoury performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypercalcemia
Calcium Metabolism Disorders
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Khoury's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Khoury "At Oregon Kidney and Hypertension Clinic, we believe in providing compassionate, comprehensive, and advanced care for people with Kidney Disease and Hypertension"

• Nephrology

• Geriatric Medicine
  • Nephrology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Damascus
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Union Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Khoury has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Khoury does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khoury and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khoury's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khoury to family and friends

Dr. Khoury's Performance

Dr. Khoury is one of the best Doctors i have been treated by in my life ,and i am 86 yr.s old ! He took special care of me at Meridian Park hospital in September and October of 2017. I was being treated for listeria and meningitis and very sick! Dr. Khoury was directly responsible for my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thanks for taking the time to review me! I appreciate the positive words. Our Mission at OKHC is to provide the highest quality, compassionate care with service excellence to our patients and the community we serve. I'm glad to hear we are delivering on that for you.

Dr. Khoury is all that one could hope for in a physician. He is an astute clinician. He listens and communicates in a clear and caring manner. He sees the whole patient, not just the kidney system. My husband is alive today because of Dr. Khoury's skills. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to review me! I appreciate the positive words. Our Mission at OKHC is to provide the highest quality, compassionate care with service excellence to our patients and the community we serve. I'm glad to hear we are delivering on that for you and your family.

He is an excellent clinician. He is straight forward and thorough. He may not tell you what you want to hear but he is after all the messenger.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Khoury is not only smart & capable, but he is extremely caring and thoughtful. This wonderful doctor went out of his way to encourage my husband while he was on dialysis for over 4 years. One time he saw my husband in the Providence Newberg Hospital, and asked why he was there. When Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0