Dr. Ferheen Shamim, MD

Dr. Ferheen Shamim, MD

Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Ferheen Shamim, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Hackettstown, NJ. She is 32 years old. Dr. Shamim is affiliated with Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, Newton Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center.

108 Bilby Rd Ste 201

Hackettstown, NJ 07840

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Shamim

Dr. Shamim's Experience

Dr. Shamim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Shamim does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Sports Injuries
  • Wrist Injuries

• Electrodiagnostic Testing
  • Joint Injection
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rensselaer
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Thomas Jefferson University
  • Harbor UCLA Mc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Shamim has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shamim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shamim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shamim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shamim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shamim to family and friends
Dr. Shamim's Performance
Milford, PA |
Dr. Shamim is amazing. Not only does she take the time to explain everything to you, but she makes sure you understand and welcomes any questions you might have. She called me the day after my surgery; I have never had a doctor call me afterwards.
in Flanders, NJ |
She has been very helpful. I appreciate the time she takes to explain my treatment plans at length. I had been suffering from the pain of my injury and I am so grateful to finally be feeling relief.
in Hackettstown, NJ |
Doctor Shamim was excellent. She explained everything about my neck injury in a way that was both detailed, and easy to understand. I would highly recommend her.
in Newton, NJ |
Professional, kind, caring , up to date on latest procedures. Really listens and evaluates you as an individual. I was able to have a cortisone injection in my hip at the office thanks to Dr. Shamim's skill; previously needed to have it done in hospital.
in Stanhope, NJ |
by far the best Dr. whose care I've ever been under.She made sure I knew what was gonna happen in non Dr. speak, meaning she explained medically but than for me to understand. Day after my surgery she called me herself to check on how i felt the day after. NO ONE DOES THAT !! I was blown away by her kindness & sincerely caring. going right back to her to get my other elbow done hopefully in 9 months. You would be in very good hands with Dr. Shamim
in Stanhope, NJ |
She is very thorough and helpful in explaining procedures.
in Stanhope, NJ |
Dr Shamim is totally awesome! She has a wonderful disposition and exceptional bedside manner. Extremely knowledgeable and well read in her field, Dr. Shamim is very down to earth and personable, and she explains things clearly and thoroughly and is more than happy to answer each and every question. Dr Shamim not only makes you feel comfortable, she takes a personal interest in YOU and she treats you like you are her most important patient. She is truly exceptional!
in Port Murray, NJ |
Dr. Shamim was courteous, professional and efficient. Very impressed with her thorough and pleasant explanation of my problem and options to treat. Seemed to genuinely care. I Highly recommend Dr. Ferheen Shamim.
in Long Valley |
Dr. Shamim takes the time to explain everything regarding an injury - biology, treatments, timeframe, do's and don'ts. In my case, it was tennis elbow and the one aspect of her care I appreciated the most is that she said in no uncertain terms she wanted to allow my body to heal on its own, despite carefully explaining contingent treatment options if I didn't heal on its own. And that's what it's doing - healing on its own. Thanks, Dr. Shamim!
in Andover, NJ |
I had severe tennis elbow in my right elbow. I was taking the maximum amount of Meloxicam/day and had limited using my right arm due to the pain. My orthopedic gave me three options - surgery, PRP, or a fairly new procedure called FAST. He recommended that I schedule an appointment with Dr. Shamim. She explained the procedure in detail and performed an ultrasound of my elbow. She said I was a strong candidate for the procedure, due to the severity of my symptoms. Due to a cancellation, I had the
in Hackettstown, NJ |
Great Doctor.. excellent manner and knowledge of spinal system. Communicates precisely and efficiently. Presents initial ideas as well as follow-up procedures as needed. Highly recommended.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ |
Dr. Shamim is a true professional. She knows her science and is well read, it is refreshing to have someone who is so current. She takes the time to understand your symptoms and offers up a well reasoned treatment modality. As both a sports enthusiast and scientist I give her very high recommendations.
in hackettstown |
I had the F.A.S.T procedure by Dr.Ferheem Shamim, she was wonderful and the procedure was so easy and recovery was a snap, awesome job
Pleasant experience. Took the time to explain what she thought was going on with my leg pain - xrays were inconclusive. Recommended a treatment and explained her reasoning behind it. Will be back to see her in a month for follow-up.
in Randolph, NJ |
Dr Shamim was smart, empathetic, and gave me her undivided attention. She was able to get to the bottom of my shoulder pain and explained it to me in a way that made sense. My pain is now gone and I thank her for letting me be able to get back to cross fit. I would not hesitate for a moment in recommending her to family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Ferheen Shamim, MD?
Are you Dr. Shamim?