Dr. Ferdijackson Ramiro, MD

Dr. Ferdijackson Ramiro, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Ferdijackson Ramiro, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Federal Way, WA. He is 43 years old. Dr. Ramiro is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital and St. Joseph Medical Center.

Franciscan Medical Clinic  Federal Way

30809 1st Ave S

Federal Way, WA 98003

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Ramiro

Ferdijackson "Jake" Ramiro, MD, offers comprehensive care for the whole family, with special interest in pediatrics, musculoskeletal disorders and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes. Dr. Ramiro was drawn to medicine after growing up among family members with chronic medical conditions. He understands the importance of developing strong, trusted relationships with his patients and working together to solve problems and maximize wellness. Dr. Ramiro is board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. He has been an active volunteer on missions to provide medical care to underserved communities. He speaks English and Tagalog.

Video

Dr. Ramiro's Experience

Dr. Ramiro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Heart Disease
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction

• Heart Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Santo Tomas
    Medical School | Graduated
  • JFK Medical Center

Dr. Ramiro has no media or publications listed.

• Filipino
  • Tagalog

Dr. Ramiro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramiro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ramiro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramiro to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Ramiro's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Federal way, Washington |
I saw him for an auto accident. He was rude as was his nurse. Constant problems and mixups with things at the Federal Way clinic yet he wanted to blame me. They set up appointments without me knowing and then blamed me for not showing up. Shouldn't you call the person after you fulfill an online schedule request? Tried contacting them via phone and they refused to answer back. I moved to another doctor because I got tired of his condescending attitude and refusal to take responsibility.
in Federal Way, WA |
Dr Ramiro was my provider. I was supposed to get tested for industrial allergen but got tested for food allergen also. They said I agreed to both testing. Well, I did not. I was told by Dr Ramiro that I was being tested for only Industrial allergens only. I was mailed a $400 bill for both. We are tried to resolve the issue but to no avail. Clinic Manager Mary was also contacted but only laughed. Where are their values? CHI needs to correct this unprofessional act of laughing to your patients.
in Los Angeles, CA |
My name is Allen Keesling Dr. Ferdijackson A. was not only my Dr. He was our family Dr. My wife and 4 children when we lived in Federal Way Washington. We now live in Los Angeles California. But I truly feel and believe you could not find a more caring compassionate and thorough Dr. If you were to search all of Washington I am now 51 years of age we moved away 3 years ago. Dr. Romero is one of the best doctors I have ever had the privilege of knowing throughout my life. He will become a friend.
Have you seen Dr. Ferdijackson Ramiro, MD?
Are you Dr. Ramiro?

Visit Dr. Ramiro

Dr. Ramiro accepts 2 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Special Needs Plan SNP

Hospitals where Dr. Ramiro has admitting privileges

St. Francis Hospital
34515 9th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
St. Joseph Medical Center
1717 S J St
Tacoma, WA 98405

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Ramiro at Franciscan Medical Clinic  Federal Way

Dr. Hong Nhung Nguyen, MD