Dr. Feras Elhajj, MD

Dr. Feras Elhajj, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Feras Elhajj is a Board Certified Family Doctor serving the Magnolia/Woodlands/Montgomery area for more than 15 years. Dr. Elhajj is experienced in Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric Medicine. He has a special interest in treating Diabetes and Obesity. He is one of very few Family Physicians in his area American Board certified in Obesity Medicine in addition to Family Medicine He was awarded the Patients' Choice Award (2010) and the Bridges to Excellence Recognition.

Magnolia Family Medicine

6912 FM 1488 Rd # A

Magnolia, TX 77354

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Elhajj

We try to make a personal connection with each patient. We care about all our patients as we care about our family members.

Dr. Elhajj's Experience

Dr. Elhajj's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Pediatric Counseling
  • Primary Care for Adolescents

• University of Houston
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Houston and St. George & University School Of Medicine-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Mid Hudson Family Health Institute
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Mid Hudson Family Health Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

• Patient Choice Award, 2010

Dr. Elhajj has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Tagalog

Dr. Elhajj does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elhajj and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elhajj's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elhajj to family and friends
Dr. Elhajj's Performance
was awesome never felt so comfortable
Can not say enough about all of the staff. We are from New England and your staff was so kind
Great Experience!
looking forward to working with you
He literally creates a game plan for your health. He requires active participation on your part when it comes to what is required to get you healthy. He is to the point and clear on what is expected and what the results will be.
My experience has been excellent.
amazing!
I always leave feeling taken care of and listened to
very good
Always taken care of here with Kelci Evans. She always takes the time to listen and provide the best care.
Good experience.
10+
had a great office visit
and it was a great 2way discussion about my health
Very good appointment. Discussed weight problems and solutions.
The test was easy and the staff was very pleasant
excellent
Always a good experience. Doctor and staff are top notch
They have always been very friendly, thorough and make it easy to understand issues. I highly recommend!
Listened to everything i had to say and answered every question i had. When answering my questions he was straight to the point and explained things in detail so it was easy to understand.
I have been seeing Dr. Elhajj since March of 2015 however, I have been seeing doctors in this practice since May of 2014. Everyone in this office is absolutely amazing from the office staff to the nurses to the doctors. You will be pleasantly surprised at the level of care you will receive at Magnolia Family Medicine.
A total positive experience.
I enjoy my visits with Kelci. She is helpful, careful and thorough. I recommend her to everyone!
he is only one i trust.
he knew what he was talking about he was friendly and wasnt pushy
My experience has been positive with Magnolia Family Medicine. Sometimes a bit slow getting back to me on refills and prior authorizations but it's the nature of the industry right now. Overall highly recommend.
Great experience. She explained everything and made me comfortable through the whole process.
I've seen Mrs. Kelci since moving to the area and she has been fantastic. She is very knowledgeable and personable and always takes the time to explain everything.
very good
Been coming here for a couple of years and really like how Dr is with me. He takes his time to help me with many things that i have needed.. Recommend him to everyone.
My annual physical was very thorough. Codie took her time in explaining my lab work and what changes needed to be made to improve my numbers. She was receptive to my desire to avoid medication and make lifestyle changes. We discussed weight loss goals and how the office could also help with weight management. We went through the options and a plan to make progress towards my goals. I'll be back in one month to discuss progress.
Clear concise explanations.
He was awesome and help explain about my weight loss options
Dr Elhajj was clear with my issues and a plan to address them.
All office staff except for one administrative assistant (I don't know her name, she was at the window, but not there when I left) (Paola was wonderful). Mercedes was fantastic and went out of her way to turn down lights and help my migraine.
Very helpful.....answered my questions and explained the process well.
Dr Elhajj does a great job of making sure I understand what is needed and that Im comfortable!
gave me a very motivational speech and help me set my goals.
Great! Have been seeing him for years now!
Dr. E is guiding me through my weight loss journey suggested BCA evaluation, technician was very helpful and explained the process as we went through it. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Dr. Elhajj has been my primary care physician for 8 years. Always dependable, friendly and very well versed in all parts of my care.
he explained everything very clearly and i liked that he went in depth about the treatment plan
Takes time to listen to me & determine how to help me.
I am eager to work with him to help me achieve my weight loss goals and get off some blood pressure medications
Dr. Elhajj, has been the best doctor I've ever had throughout my life. He takes the time to listen to your needs and helps you reach the goals your looking to obtain. He also listens to your problems and gives accurate diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone and since becoming his patient have moved from the Woodlands to the Bridgelands in Cypress and now drive 45 minutes just to make sure I'm able to keep him as my primary!! Way o go doc!!!
bloodwork
fabulous Dr,,
good
good
It was very good. I am very happy I did this.
Have you seen Dr. Feras Elhajj, MD?

Visit Dr. Elhajj

Dr. Elhajj accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.