Dr. Felix Urman, MD

Dr. Felix Urman, MD

Dermatology | Male | 38 years old

Dr. Urman specializes in Dermatology and practices in Somerset, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Urman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Urman's Experience

See how Dr. Urman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Urman

Dr. Urman accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Urman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Urman
Dr. Urman's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (89)
in Somerville, NJ |
Dr. Urman is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had...and since I have a rare auto-immune disease...I have seen a TON of doctors. After several years trying to find a dermatologist that understands my illness---I finally found Dr. Urman, who was incredibly knowledgable about my disease.
in North Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Urman and staff are the real deal. I like you, if you are reading this, do not take my health concerns lightly. I did many hours of research before stepping into Dr. Urman's office and was very impressed in what I found. As you can do yourself, which is why you are reading this, you will see that Dr. Urman and staff have a very loyal following. Just Google top Dermatologist in New Jersey and Dr. Urman pops right up. Do yourself a favor and call Tiffany right now for a prompt appointment
in Carteret, NJ |
After seeing several other dermothologist - I saw Dr Irman and he was able to give me the correct diogonis. Dr Irman is patient , he listens and answers all your questions. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field. I highly recommend him.
in Edison, NJ |
Dr. Urman is very skillful. He removed a cyst from my head effortlessly and painlessly. He is full of energy and has hands of gold. I highly recommend him.
in Highland Park, NJ |
Dr. Urman has treated 4 of my children, myself, and my father in law. He is always prompt, clear, helpful, and has bent over backwards to assist us. On more than one occasion, he's seen us before office hours, and he has accommodated our needs before his own convenience.
in Somerset, nj |
Very kind and efficient doctor
in Piscataway, NJ |
The office staff are very unprofessional and rude and Dr. Urman is also very fast and impersonal. Also, he made an error on my script and when I called back Dr. Urman and his staff were very nasty. I will not be returning to this office.
Freehold, NJ |
i have no complains about Dr, but billing crew did a very poor job.I made two payments for same bill because office kept calling. I told staff and she agreed I put a stop-payment on 1st check because they claimed they didn't receive it. But one week late, they tried to deposit the 1st check and was returned. When we visited office next time, they forced us to pay $15 bank fee. When I called, lady had no patience for me to explain, asked me to call dr. She said dr handled billing himself. Really?
in Carteret, NJ |
After seeing several dermatologists and even traveling as far as NYC. I found DR. Urman to be the best. He's a very caring doctor great bedside manner.Ive called several times after hours and he has gotten back to me right away. Not many doctors are like that at all!! He shows he cares about his patients you can definitely tell that. His staff is also very caring and polite and you can tell they know what they are doing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a Dermatologist.
in Edison, NJ |
I was able to get an appointment quickly office staff was nice wait time was minimal Dr Urman was confident definitive no nonsense but nice I had to come back for a minor surgical procedure I generally scar badly and heal poorly the incision healed beautifully without complication I have a skin condition that requires routine follow up I am generally not very complaint however I feel confident that I will return as directed to see Dr Urman He was just what I needded
in New Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Felix is the best dermatologist! I would recommend him to anyone. He is smart, hardworking, compassion and understanding and he ACTUALLY CARES about his patients. I recently needed an appointment and there was nothing available in for two weeks. I was leaving to go out of town for a few weeks and needed to see him. He decided to stay late and let me come in for an appointment at the end of his day. I was sooooo grateful! He is a great doctor, but mostly importantly, an incredible person!
in Middlesex, NJ |
Selected Dr. Urman based on Google Heathgrade score. Dr. Urman is very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He performed thorough examination and explained all observations to my satisfaction. Highly recommend Dr. Urman.
Have you seen Dr. Felix Urman, MD?
Are you Dr. Urman?

Compare Dr. Urman

Dr. Urman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

• Dean's Certificate for Outstanding Research Endeavors, 1999
    • Patient's Choice Award, 2011
    • Teacher of the Year, Mount Sinai School of Medicine Dept. of Dermatology, 2009
    • Compassionate Doctor Award, 2010

Dr. Urman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Urman's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

Completed in 2002

St Lukes Roosevelt Beth Israel Hospital

Completed in 2005

• Russian

Dr. Urman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Urman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology