Dermatology  |
Dr. Felix Urman, MD
Dr. Felix Urman, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Somerset, NJ. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Urman is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital.

75 Veronica Ave Ste 205

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Locals (any local)
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Urman

See how frequently Dr. Urman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Warts
Skin Infections
Hair Loss

Dr. Urman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Saint Vincent's Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • St Lukes Roosevelt Beth Israel Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

• Dean's Certificate for Outstanding Research Endeavors, 1999
  • Patient's Choice Award, 2011
  • Teacher of the Year, Mount Sinai School of Medicine Dept. of Dermatology, 2009
  • Compassionate Doctor Award, 2010

Dr. Urman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Urman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Urman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Urman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Urman to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Urman Says:

Our goal is to provide the highest quality care to all of our patients. To that end we value your feedback. If you have any questions or concerns about any matter at all, please contact Dr Urman at the office. As a physician I consider it my duty to continue to improve myself and the care I provide, and knowing your concerns is the best way for me to do that. Should any issues arise please call or email me directly.

Dr. Urman's Performance
in Piscataway, NJ |
I came in today down and depressed which had nothing to do with why i was in. The front desk girls were so kind and all with smiles, especially the blonde girl. The nurse however changed my day completely! He also I could tell was a bit down but what a positive guy! keep it up Alex! As for Dr. Urman you couldn't ask for a better dermatologist, the guy is efficient know so smart!! This is where you need to come NOW~!
in Sayreville, NJ |
Dr. Urman is absolutely amazing! I wish I had became a patient of his sooner. He’s easy to talk to, extremely smart and knew what to do with me right away. I walked in completely covered in an Eczema breakout and within a few weeks it is now gone. He has changed my life and life quality 100% since starting me on Dupixent. I would recommend him to anyone! I’ve been looking for this guy for 35 years. Thank you Dr. Urman
in Edison |
Dr. Urman is the BEST!! Yes, he can be quick and to the point, but isn't that what we all want!??? very minimal wait time in the waiting room AND in the exam room! Just because someone moves quick doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing! The front desk girls are amazing, and you even have a tall handsome man that escorts you to your exam room, what can be so wrong and bad with all of that!! I will recommend Dr. Urman to EVERYONE!!!
Edison, NJ |
Very rude Dr. and so is the staff. The staff wouldn't even smile and greet you at all. I broke out even more after all the medications he provided me, he wasn't patient enough to listen to all my concerns . Would personally not recommend him.
in Piscataway, NJ |
Dr. Urman is very good dermatologist, he listened my issues and immediately help me. He doesn't goes around and even in my case he accommodated his schedule to help in order I can be on time to my job. He is very professional . His staff is nice, friendly and very willing to help
in East Brunswick, NJ |
I had what I thought was a potentially deadly condition. Dr. Urman immediately worked me into his schedule, on a Sunday, and got me on track towards a full recovery. While he worked fast, his knowledge and experience was spot-on.
in Highland Park, NJ |
Dr Urman removed 3 large painful cysts I had on my back for 8 years. Each procedure took 20 minutes, all in the office with no pain after. I was able to go straight from the office to work. Highly recommend him
in Sayreville |
All I can say is this guy is an ace. I've been putting off a procedure I needed done for years and Dr Urman took care if it perfectly. The office was pristine, the procedure was flawless, and his manner was completely professional. So glad I went to him. He's the only dermatologist I would use from now on.
Somerset, NJ |
Terrible! Stay away from this doctor! He is not thorough! Does not use good lighting, does use a magnifying glass and does not examine crevices of the body like between the toes! He dismissed looking at a suspicious mole even though I told him I thought it had changed! Got another opinion and it does look bad and needed to be biopsied! I don't know who is writing his reviews but my advice is to stay away!
in Somerville, NJ |
Dr. Urman is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had...and since I have a rare auto-immune disease...I have seen a TON of doctors. After several years trying to find a dermatologist that understands my illness---I finally found Dr. Urman, who was incredibly knowledgable about my disease.
in North Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Urman and staff are the real deal. I like you, if you are reading this, do not take my health concerns lightly. I did many hours of research before stepping into Dr. Urman's office and was very impressed in what I found. As you can do yourself, which is why you are reading this, you will see that Dr. Urman and staff have a very loyal following. Just Google top Dermatologist in New Jersey and Dr. Urman pops right up. Do yourself a favor and call Tiffany right now for a prompt appointment
in Carteret, NJ |
After seeing several other dermothologist - I saw Dr Irman and he was able to give me the correct diogonis. Dr Irman is patient , he listens and answers all your questions. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field. I highly recommend him.
in Edison, NJ |
Dr. Urman is very skillful. He removed a cyst from my head effortlessly and painlessly. He is full of energy and has hands of gold. I highly recommend him.
in Highland Park, NJ |
Dr. Urman has treated 4 of my children, myself, and my father in law. He is always prompt, clear, helpful, and has bent over backwards to assist us. On more than one occasion, he's seen us before office hours, and he has accommodated our needs before his own convenience.
in Somerset, nj |
Very kind and efficient doctor
in Piscataway, NJ |
The office staff are very unprofessional and rude and Dr. Urman is also very fast and impersonal. Also, he made an error on my script and when I called back Dr. Urman and his staff were very nasty. I will not be returning to this office.
Freehold, NJ |
i have no complains about Dr, but billing crew did a very poor job.I made two payments for same bill because office kept calling. I told staff and she agreed I put a stop-payment on 1st check because they claimed they didn't receive it. But one week late, they tried to deposit the 1st check and was returned. When we visited office next time, they forced us to pay $15 bank fee. When I called, lady had no patience for me to explain, asked me to call dr. She said dr handled billing himself. Really?
in Carteret, NJ |
After seeing several dermatologists and even traveling as far as NYC. I found DR. Urman to be the best. He's a very caring doctor great bedside manner.Ive called several times after hours and he has gotten back to me right away. Not many doctors are like that at all!! He shows he cares about his patients you can definitely tell that. His staff is also very caring and polite and you can tell they know what they are doing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a Dermatologist.
in Edison, NJ |
I was able to get an appointment quickly office staff was nice wait time was minimal Dr Urman was confident definitive no nonsense but nice I had to come back for a minor surgical procedure I generally scar badly and heal poorly the incision healed beautifully without complication I have a skin condition that requires routine follow up I am generally not very complaint however I feel confident that I will return as directed to see Dr Urman He was just what I needded
in New Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Felix is the best dermatologist! I would recommend him to anyone. He is smart, hardworking, compassion and understanding and he ACTUALLY CARES about his patients. I recently needed an appointment and there was nothing available in for two weeks. I was leaving to go out of town for a few weeks and needed to see him. He decided to stay late and let me come in for an appointment at the end of his day. I was sooooo grateful! He is a great doctor, but mostly importantly, an incredible person!
in Middlesex, NJ |
Selected Dr. Urman based on Google Heathgrade score. Dr. Urman is very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He performed thorough examination and explained all observations to my satisfaction. Highly recommend Dr. Urman.
Have you seen Dr. Felix Urman, MD?
Are you Dr. Urman?