Dr. Felix Urman, MD

Dr. Felix Urman, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Felix Urman, MD is a dermatologist in Somerset, NJ and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Albany Medical College in 2001 and specializes in dermatology.

75 Veronica Ave Ste 205

Somerset, NJ 08873

• Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Urman

See how frequently Dr. Urman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Warts
Skin Infections
Hair Loss

Dr. Urman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Saint Vincent's Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • St Lukes Roosevelt Beth Israel Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

• Dean's Certificate for Outstanding Research Endeavors, 1999
  • Patient's Choice Award, 2011
  • Teacher of the Year, Mount Sinai School of Medicine Dept. of Dermatology, 2009
  • Compassionate Doctor Award, 2010

Dr. Urman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Urman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Urman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Urman's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Urman to family and friends

Dr. Urman's Performance

Dr. Urman Says:
"

Our goal is to provide the highest quality care to all of our patients. To that end we value your feedback. If you have any questions or concerns about any matter at all, please contact Dr Urman at the office. As a physician I consider it my duty to continue to improve myself and the care I provide, and knowing your concerns is the best way for me to do that. Should any issues arise please call or email me directly.

"

I came in today down and depressed which had nothing to do with why i was in. The front desk girls were so kind and all with smiles, especially the blonde girl. The nurse however changed my day completely! He also I could tell was a bit down but what a positive guy! keep it up Alex! As for Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Urman is absolutely amazing! I wish I had became a patient of his sooner. He’s easy to talk to, extremely smart and knew what to do with me right away. I walked in completely covered in an Eczema breakout and within a few weeks it is now gone. He has changed my life and life quality 100% since...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Urman is the BEST!! Yes, he can be quick and to the point, but isn't that what we all want!??? very minimal wait time in the waiting room AND in the exam room! Just because someone moves quick doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing! The front desk girls are amazing, and you even have a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very rude Dr. and so is the staff. The staff wouldn't even smile and greet you at all. I broke out even more after all the medications he provided me, he wasn't patient enough to listen to all my concerns . Would personally not recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Urman is very good dermatologist, he listened my issues and immediately help me. He doesn't goes around and even in my case he accommodated his schedule to help in order I can be on time to my job. He is very professional . His staff is nice, friendly and very willing to help
Are you Dr. Urman?