Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Felix Jimenez, DDS
Dr. Felix Jimenez, DDS is a dentist who practices in Brandon, FL. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Jimenez is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Tampa.

1402 Oakfield Dr

Brandon, FL 33511

Learn about Dr. Jimenez

We focus on providing you with the highest quality patient care available...Brandon Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Louisiana State University / School Of Medicine In New Orleans
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Lousiana State U
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Jimenez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jimenez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jimenez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jimenez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jimenez to family and friends
Dr. Jimenez's Performance
in Brandon, FL |
I had a lot of fear going to the oral surgeon to have a tooth pulled, I thought before I got there that I would need to be completely out before I would allow him to touch my tooth. But Dr. Jimenez took the time to first calm my fears and then assured me that local anesthesia was all I needed (saving me $500). He was right I felt no pain only pressure and it was done in less than 5 minutes. The most positive experience you could have, having your tooth pulled.
in Lithia, FL |
Dr. Jimenez is a thorough, detailed, confident and keeps you aware every step of the way. I have had 2 procedures and both my kids has their wisdom teeth out. Thrilled with him and his office.
Brandon, FL |
Dr. Jimenez and his staff are wonderful. I had my wisdom teeth removed by him 20+ years ago and knew that when it came time for my son to have his removed, this was the doctor to go to. More recently I had to have the remainder of a tooth that was under a crown removed and the entire process probably took less than 20 minutes. Dr. Jimenez and his assistant made sure I was comfortable throughout the whole process. I will never go anywhere else.
in Riverview, FL |
When my daughter suddenly had severe pain due to her wisdom teeth, we called and were able to schedule an appointment for a consultation and surgery within a few days. They did an excellent job explaining the reasons for the procedure, the procedure itself, and follow up care. I went out of town a few days after her surgery, and during this time my daughter became concerned that she was experiencing complications from the surgery. Dr. Jimenez saw her at a moments' notice to calm her fears.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Jimenez is a five star doctor. He is very caring and gentle. I would highly recommend him.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Jimenez is sharp, professional, and he cares for his patients with passion. He should be proud of his accomplishments and his staffs work.
in Apollo Beach Fl |
Just had a tooth extracted. He is a exceptional oral surgeon. I would highly recommend him. The nurse Karen was also very professional.
in Valrico, FL |
We went to Dr. Jimenez for my 11 year old daughter who needed 6 teeth removed. He was absolutely wonderful with her. The office staff was great as well. The office is very organized. I have also seen Dr. Jimenez years ago to have my wisdom teeth removed 2 which were impacted. He makes your experience a good one given you are having teeth extractions. I would recommend anyone not sure where to take your kids Dr. Jimenez is the doctor to go to.
Tampa, FL |
Excellent experience for an implant - no nonsense, upfront, explained the whole process and was happy to answer any questions along the way! Highly recommended!
in Valrico, FL |
Very impressed and totally satisfied with the professionalism, courtesy, and efficiency of Dr. Jimenez and his entire staff. Their total concern for my care was obvious, and there was a very strong sense of team approach in everything they did. I fully understand why my regular dentist made the referral to Dr. Jimenez. The entire group is "first-rate"!!
in Lithia, FL |
I took my 89 year old Mom to Dr. Jimenez to have 8 teeth extracted. Mom has a very bad back but Dr. Jimenez and his staff could not do enough to make her comfortable during the procedure. He was very gentle and kind. Always checking to make sure she was doing okay. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his services.
in Tampa, FL |
I had an extraction 2 months ago, and I can tell that he is the best dentis I found. I totally recommend him. He made the extracción very quick I was amazed! No pain at all??
in Brandon, FL |
9 yrs ago, Dr. Jimenez pulled a rotting wisdom tooth & a broken molar, & installed an implant in place of the molar. I'm queasy, very nervous, and I don't like pain or seeing blood. Dr. Jimenez did a first rate, quality job. His professional & competent mannerisms served to make me less nervous. No complications, no mistakes, and besides the novacaine shot, NO pain, even when he was extracting the pieces of my molar, and when he drilled into my jaw. He's costly, but he's worth every penny!
Valrico, FL |
I got an implant for two teeth done. Dr. Jimenez and his office staff are very professional and courteous. when another dentist told me I could not do an implant, Dr. Jimenez assured me that he could get it done. It was a long process and very expensive but the long wait and cost were all worth it. If I could give Dr. Jimenez 10 stars for a rating I would!!!
Riverview, Fl |
Dr Jimenez is wonderful. And all his staff are nice and friendly. I broke my wisdom tooth and needed to be removed. I called and was able to have my consult the same day with my surgery the day after. He pulled 3 of my wisdom tooths, everything was fine and in 30 minutes i was done. He gave me all the instructions for a fast recovery. I will highly recommend him.
Lithia, FL |
Awesome, professional and thorough treatment. You know you are in good hands. Office staff is super to work with. Our entire family has been in his care. Great experience.
Valrico, FL |
The entire staff was very professional and Dr. Jimenez had very good communication with me and explained the care that I needed to do after the surgery. When I asked the staff how long they had worked there they told me 10 plus years which is very important to me because it shows that Dr. Jimenez treats them very well. The last time I visited there office was 20 years ago and one of his employees was there then.
Lithia, FL |
Dr. Jimenez is wonderful! He made our whole experience easy, and comfortable, and he sent us home with very clear instructions. He has a warm and caring manner and is a terrific surgeon! I highly recommend him and his staff.
Dr. Jimenez came highly recommended to me by my dentist and after my experience with him and his staff, it's clear as day as to why. I recently had all four of my impacted wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Jimenez in what only took approximately 30 minutes from start to finish. Before, during and after the procedure, Dr. Jimenez and his staff were absolutely incredible! From the moment you schedule a consultation to your post-op appointment, I can assure anyone that you WILL be in the best care!
Riverview, FL |
Dr. JIMENEZ IS A TOTAL PROFESSIONAL. He is caring and his staff are excellent. There is no doubt in my mind that I would return to his office if I ever find it necessary. His office and waiting area are very clean and comfortable. Darlene R.
in Brandon, FL |
If I ever need any work done in the future I will 100% return to this office. No BS. Short wait times. Friendly staff. Clean office. Great skilled Doctor. The extraction took about 30 seconds and I felt absolutely nothing. Doctor Jimenez is a good man who helped me out when I needed it.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr.Jimenez is excellent. I had several procedures done with him and had no problems with any of them. He is very thorough and understanding to any medical or cosmetic concern you might have. The staff is very nice and knowledgeable.
in Tampa, FL |
I just had all four of my wisdom teeth removed, by Dr. Jimenez, in one visit. He was amazing from beginning to end. Dr. Jimenez and staff made me feel very comfortable, explained the procedure thoroughly, answered all my questions and then detailed what to do and expect post operatively. I highly recommend Dr. Jimenez and his staff.
in Seffner, FL |
If I could give him more than 5 stars I would. I have had two surgical visits with him. I am considered a difficult dental patient, and Dr Jimenez is more professional and considerate of the patients needs and fears than most other dentists I have know. Very relaxing personality, and does an awesome job
in Odessa, FL |
I happily would recommend Dr. Jimenez. My appointment for an extraction was scheduled quickly and easily; all staff were professional and eased the concerns I had; Dr. Jimenez was skilled and made sure I understood the post surgical directions and his availability should it be needed. The follow-up call the next day by his office to see how I was doing secured the five stars I would rate my experience. Pat Lipton
in Sun City Center, FL |
My experience with Dr. Jimenez and his staff was excellent. I found everyone to be pleasant, efficient and professional. Dr. Jimenez performed an extraction and later an implant procedure. He spent time explaining the procedures and made the whole experience anxiety and pain free.
in Dover, Fl. |
I have met many medical professionals in my lifetime, however, I have never met a man with so much compassion as Dr. Jimenez. He instantly eased all of my worries concerning my procedure and I knew immediately that I was going to be in the best hands possible. I could not have picked a more understanding Dr. He was more than wonderful.
in Riverview, FL |
Excellent! I was impressed. Doctor Jimenez is truly talented, skilled, swift, considerate, and communicative. His support staff is welcoming, comforting, knowledgeable, and considerate, too.
in Brandon, FL |
In October 2016, my dentist recommended that Dr. Jimenez remove my two remaining wisdom teeth. I thoroughly researched Dr. Jimenez's education, training and experience and determined that he would be a good choice. I met with Dr. Jimenez for consultation and he explained the procedure and alleviated my concerns. While I was nervous on the morning of my extractions, I was comforted by the professionalism and compassion of Dr. Jimenez, his nurse and staff. I highly recommend Dr. Jimenez!
in Plant City, FL |
I found Dr. Jimenez to be very professional and caring. My experience was painless, although I was very nervous. My extraction took place on a Friday and took about 20 minutes from start to finish. On the following Monday, I received a call from his office to inquire about my well being. I was very pleased with the service provided. I would definitely use Dr. Jimenez should I need future oral surgery.
in Sun City Center, Fl |
Very professional and accommodating office staff. Dr. Jimenez was wonderful and the procedure was painless. Highly recommend!!!
in Valrico, FL |
dr jimenez made me feel real comfortable and the procedere went very quickly
Riverview, FL |
The entire office staff was excellent! I called on Tuesday, went in for my consultation on Wednesday, and had my wisdom tooth removed on Friday. He removed 1 impacted wisdom tooth. I had no swelling or bruising and very minimal discomfort after the surgery. I arrived at the office at 9:30 and was taken to the back almost immediately. The procedure took less than 10 minutes. I was back home before 10:30. I hope to never have to get another tooth removed but if I do, I would only go to Dr. Jimenez
in Lithia, FL |
Had experienced an extremely painful jaw dislocation. Dr. Jimenez suggested emminectomy surgery to resolve the problem and eliminate its reoccurrence. He was very thorough in explaining the pros and cons of the surgery along with the risks and expected normal results afterward. He never pushed me for surgery but merely laid out the options as mentioned. The surgery went very well with full anticipated positive results. Had minimal discomfort following surgery, actually less than he had prepare
in Valrico, FL |
Nobody wants to have a tooth pulled, of course. If it is a necessity though, there is no one better than Dr. Jiménez. I felt no pain during the procedure and it was done quickly. The post treatment was explained to me in detail.
in Brandon, FL |
When my dentist told me I need to have my wisdom teeth out within 6 months, I was very worried. Dr. Jimenez and his entire staff made this process easy. He explained everything in detail, told me my best options and when I left I felt that I made the right decision by choosing him. His office staff are all professional yet so friendly. I really appreciated his assistant during my procedure, she is like having a mom with you, making everthing alright! Thank you for caring Dr. Jimenez!!
Seffner, FL |
He was super nice and didn't rush through appointments and consultations. He explained everything that was going to happen for wisdom teeth removal, before and after, to me and my Mom during our first appointment. Surgery was good and no problems after. He is available by phone if you need him for anything.
in Brandon, Fl |
Had to have oral surgery - have had a lot of tooth extractions in the past - Dr. Jimenez is the best I have ever had. There was no pain and it healed fast. His office staff got me in the same day I inquired about having the procedure done. His whole staff is wonderful.
Tampa, FL |
We were very pleased with our second experience with Dr. Jimenez. Post-operative care was carefully explained and written instructions were sent home. What I appreciated most, apart from his considerable skill, was the recognition that we were a team, and worked with us to give our family member the kind of care he wanted and deserved. Scheduling was a breeze, and we spent almost no time in the waiting room. We were home from the surgery within an hour with no complications.
in RIVERVIEW, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Jimenez. As I had some apprehensions about the procedure he was so kind and understanding. He and his wonderful staff really took the time to help me through it. They also give you thorough written instructions for you to take home and were available to answers questions. Thank you so much Dr. Jimenez and staff!
Brandon, FL |
He is very professional, easy to talk to, very clear and direct. Makes you feel comfortable and the staff is really nice.
in Tampa Fl |
Dr. Jimenez is a highly experienced, conservative, knowledgeable and trustworthy, skilled oral surgeon. He is extremely highly regarded in our area---and is the go to oral surgeon. Our experience with the surgery was seamless...as much as surgery can possibly be. He is the utmost professional...and very highly regarded. In addition, his office staff are extremely professional. Thank you, Dr. Jimenez and Staff!
in Brandon, fl |
I had dental implants put in and Dr Jimenez is the best oral surgeon I have every known, I am a former dental assistant. Dr Jimenez is very caring and kind to his patients. My experience in his office has been excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Felix Jimenez, DDS?
Are you Dr. Jimenez?