Dr. Feliciano Serrano II, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

7305 Pacific Blvd Huntington Park, CA 90255 Get Directions
Dr. Feliciano Serrano II, MD
I would like to introduce myself to you and your family. My name is Feliciano Serrano M.D. and I am a vascular physician and Nephrologist whose purpose in life is to make a difference in my community; Huntington Park, Pico Rivera, San Gabriel, Inglewood, Compton, Downey, Whittier, Glendale, Pasadena, the Los Angeles, California area, where there are a large number of underserved and low income families. I was born in East Los Angeles to Mexican immigrants. My wonderful parents always taught me to help the less fortunate around me. Throughout my life I have had the opportunity to attend wonderful institutions in my neighborhood, from Soto Street Elementary School in East Los Angeles, to the University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, also in the East Los Angeles area. I even did my internship and residency at the White Memorial Medical Center. Throughout my education experience, I stayed focus on my intention to help and contribute to the same neighborhood that shaped my views and in which I was raised. Despite having achieved many of my education goals, I was not convinced that I had the necessary tools to help the sickest people in my community and thus I made the decision to specialize in kidney disease which is now my passion. Training I trained in New England under world-renowned professors and had the opportunity to lecture at Harvard University during my three year Kidney Fellowship in New England. One of those years consisted of a National Institutes of Health (NIH) fellowship that gave me the opportunity to study why people with Kidney disease don't live as long as people with normal kidneys. After my Kidney fellowship I was admitted into the Interventional Program at the University of Arizona and obtained a fellowship from the University of Arizona, College of Medicine in Vascular Interventions. I have the distinction of being one of a handful of physicians in the United States that has three specialties. In addition, I am the first nephrologist in the United States to have obtained a fellowship certificate from an accredited United States medical school for this new "interventional specialty", a specialty having to do with vascular interventions which involves everything from repairing veins and arteries to putting wires in the human heart in order to place stents in major vessels. As a fully bilingual (Spanish) nephrologist, I am capable of providing a high level of understanding to the many who suffer from kidney disease and/or those who require vascular intervention procedures. I am here to serve all.

Dr. Serrano II's Care Philosophy

Serrano Kidney and Vascular Access Center of California is led by Feliciano Serrano M.D., a board-certified physician specializing in Nephrology and Vascular/Interventionalist. We provide cutting-edge treatments and services for kidney disease and vascular intervention, including kidney vascular services, liver vascular services, varicose vein treatments, as well as other medspa services.

Dr. Serrano II's Experience

See how Dr. Serrano II's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Serrano II

Dr. Serrano II accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Serrano II is now accepting new patients
7305 Pacific Blvd
Huntington Park, CA 90255
Evening
(323) 585-6900Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Serrano II has admitting privileges.

Dr. Serrano II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Serrano II to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Serrano II's Performance
in Montebello, CA |
Great service and for a last minute appointment saw me same day
in Burbank, CA |
Gracias al mejor Doctor que nos ayudo a reducir él diálisis a mi mama. Cuando ningún otro doctor la pudo ayudar El le dio toda su atención y en poco tiempo todo cambio. Ahora está mucho mejor. Best Doctor
Have you seen Dr. Feliciano Serrano II, MD?
Are you Dr. Serrano II?

Compare Dr. Serrano II

Dr. Serrano II says...

Dr. Serrano II's Care Philosophy

Dr. Serrano II's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Anemia
  • High Cholesterol
  • Thrombosis

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Serrano II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Serrano II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Angioplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Collagen Injection
  • Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent