Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Feliciano Serrano II, MD
I would like to introduce myself to you and your family. My name is Feliciano Serrano M.D. and I am a vascular physician and Nephrologist whose purpose in life is to make a difference in my community; Huntington Park, Pico Rivera, San Gabriel, Inglewood, Compton, Downey, Whittier, Glendale, Pasadena, the Los Angeles, California area, where there are a large number of underserved and low income families. I was born in East Los Angeles to Mexican immigrants. My wonderful parents always taught me to help the less fortunate around me. Throughout my life I have had the opportunity to attend wonderful institutions in my neighborhood, from Soto Street Elementary School in East Los Angeles, to the University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, also in the East Los Angeles area. I even did my internship and residency at the White Memorial Medical Center. Throughout my education experience, I stayed focus on my intention to help and contribute to the same neighborhood that shaped my views and in which I was raised. Despite having achieved many of my education goals, I was not convinced that I had the necessary tools to help the sickest people in my community and thus I made the decision to specialize in kidney disease which is now my passion. Training I trained in New England under world-renowned professors and had the opportunity to lecture at Harvard University during my three year Kidney Fellowship in New England. One of those years consisted of a National Institutes of Health (NIH) fellowship that gave me the opportunity to study why people with Kidney disease don't live as long as people with normal kidneys. After my Kidney fellowship I was admitted into the Interventional Program at the University of Arizona and obtained a fellowship from the University of Arizona, College of Medicine in Vascular Interventions. I have the distinction of being one of a handful of physicians in the United States that has three specialties. In addition, I am the first nephrologist in the United States to have obtained a fellowship certificate from an accredited United States medical school for this new "interventional specialty", a specialty having to do with vascular interventions which involves everything from repairing veins and arteries to putting wires in the human heart in order to place stents in major vessels. As a fully bilingual (Spanish) nephrologist, I am capable of providing a high level of understanding to the many who suffer from kidney disease and/or those who require vascular intervention procedures. I am here to serve all.

7305 Pacific Blvd

Huntington Park, CA 90255

• Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Serrano II

Dr. Serrano II's Experience

Dr. Serrano II's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Serrano II "Serrano Kidney and Vascular Access Center of California is led by Feliciano Serrano M.D., a board-certified physician specializing in Nephrology and Vascular/Interventionalist. We provide cutting-edge treatments and services for kidney disease and vascular intervention, including kidney vascular services, liver vascular services, varicose vein treatments, as well as other medspa services."

• Nephrology
  • Vascular Surgery

Dr. Serrano II does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acidosis
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Kidney Disease

• Angioplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Collagen Injection
  • Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Stenting
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolytic Therapy
  • Urinalysis

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Serrano II is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Serrano II has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Serrano II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Serrano II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Serrano II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Serrano II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Serrano II to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Serrano II's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
dr serrano helped my dad get off dialysis for his kidneys. it is amazing. after 3 years other doctors said that he would be on dialysis forever. but thanks to dr serrano's treatment, my dad can now live a normal life again. i really recommend his services to anyone wanting real treatment.
in Perez |
Servico excelente. Dan respuestas para todas tus preguntas.
in Montebello, CA |
Great service and for a last minute appointment saw me same day
in Burbank, CA |
Gracias al mejor Doctor que nos ayudo a reducir él diálisis a mi mama. Cuando ningún otro doctor la pudo ayudar El le dio toda su atención y en poco tiempo todo cambio. Ahora está mucho mejor. Best Doctor
Have you seen Dr. Feliciano Serrano II, MD?
Are you Dr. Serrano II?