Dr. Fayez Kotob, MD

Dr. Fayez Kotob, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male

PainMD Center for Reducing Pain 5050 Villa Linde Pkwy Ste A, Flint, MI 48532 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kotob specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine and practices in Flint, MI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kotob? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kotob's Experience

82Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kotob's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kotob

Dr. Kotob accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kotob has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kotob's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kotob to family and friends
3.8
Experience with Dr. Kotob
Dr. Kotob's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
in Flint, MI |
Very prompt. Very effecient. Best pain relief in town. Best pain management in Michigan. Just perfect.
in Flushing, MI |
I believe the doctor is PRETTY FANTASTIC. He has great sense of humor. In fact, humor management of pain is something special to him. I like to come to his office. I could write a full page. But there are not enough words to describe my satisfaction with Pain MD. Oh, my goodness - You should have seen me before I started to come to this place. It is the truth. I am not using my walker anymore and I wait for my next appointment relentlessly every minute after I leave the practice.
in Flint, MI |
Very satisfied with this doctor. I can sit straight after 2 visits.
in Burton, MI |
Top doctor. Excellent staff. Best treatment in the world. I am very satisfied.
in Flint, MI |
This doctor is very patient and caring. He has excellent sense of humor. Yet, he is very professional. I owe it to my wonderful surgeon that he introduced me to Dr. Kotob to take care of my chronic pain issues. I trust Dr. Kotob with any health issue of mine and I like to listen to his opinions. His staff are perfect and patient. like their doctor, as well. I recommend this doctor and his practice to anybody that suffers from any pain issue.
in Davison, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kotob for several years. He has been wonderful at controlling my chronic pain. He is always patient and willing to listen to whatever is going on with my condition at each visit. His staff is very pleasant to work with also. Before being referred to Dr. Kotob the pain I experienced was excruciating. Today life is good. Thank you Dr. Kotob, you are the greatest.
in Burton, MI |
Dr. Kotob is like a family to me. I have been his patient for almost 4 years and I won't exchange him for any other pain management specialist. His staff are wonderfull. His practice is clean and very accommodating. The doctor knows his stuff. He is very courteous. My usual visit to him is quick and to the point except when he and I have time to talk stuff other than pain. He goes out of his way to greet me and all other patients. I would recommend him to any person suffering from pain.
in Mount Morris, MI |
Dr. Kotob is the best dressed physician I have ever met. He is gentle. His touch is like a magic. He is a true healer. I don't care what those nasty reviewers are reporting about him. I won't change him for any other doctor. You should have seen me when I started to visit Pain MD in January of the current year. I did not know what a smile is. I was miserable. Now, I look forward to coming again and again. My goodness - He has the best staff in the whole world and his location is so convenient.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
I have been Dr. Kotob's patient over 3 years and I won't trade him for anything else in the world. He is the best doctor in the whole world. He knows what injections and medicines I need and prescribes them and perform them appropriately. I recommend him and his practice to anybody with pain issues.
Flushing, MI |
This doctor is very considerate. he listens to all my problems and comes with real solutions to my problems even if it takes more than one effort. He does not spare any way to assist any problem. Not just pain stuff but he is very knowledgable to assist in all health issues by making the correct recommendations or the proper referrals to other specialists. His office location is reasonably convinient to my residence. I love his staff. I would recommend him to anybody who suffers from pain.
in Burton, MI |
Everybody at Pain MD is very professional, caring and respectful. The doctor listens to me and discusses my concerns like no other. Honestly, I am not just saying that. Today, I was in office for a regular visit, and when I left I felt that I was treated like a queen. I have been coming to Pain MD since November 2015 and I am very happy to say that Dr. Kotob is my doctor. If someone says otherwise, please tell them to talk to me.
in Flint, MI |
Pain MD always accommodated me for urgent requests to come to the office at any time I request. Doctor and staff are very pleasant and empathetic. Dr. Kotob knows his stuff. I have been coming to Pain MD for over 13 month, and my pain experience has been reduced from 100% to 35%, which a huge improvement in my opinion. I know the Dr. Kotob is doing his best for me in light of my complex health issues. I won't trade this doctor for anything else. He even gives me candies!
in Flushing, MI |
Before I became Dr. Kotob's patient, I was frightened to death from pain injections. Another pain doctor poked and caused me a great deal of suffering from the injections. Dr. Kotob performed one on me and it did wonders to me. By now, I so far received three from him and it changed my life. He is such a wonderful person and accommodating. He is patient, understanding and just a very nice physician.
in Swartz Creek, MI |
I like Dr. Kotob because he is very commpassionate and understanding. Anytime I have a problem with pain or other health issues, he find a way to deliver help and relief. I like everybody in his practice, especially Amber (the procedure lady) and Tiffany (the front desk). I have never had a problem at Pain MD and I recommend this center to everyone. Actully, I just told my boss at work to switch to Pain MD because she is not currently happy with her pain specialist.
in Owosso, MI |
I have been under the care of Dr. Kotob for at least three year. He completely changed my life (to the better0 definitely. I am totally different (to the better). I trust him with everything. He got my medication under control. I feel I can run to him with any issue of my health and life, not just pain.
in Flint, MI |
This was the first doctor to identify that my leg pain is not only a result of my back disc problem, but also a combination of peripeheral vascular disease, spine arthritis and disc herniation. His staff are just right. I like him a lot and I like to come to his clinic.
in Mount Morris, MI |
Dr. Kotob is a conscientious person. He has a wonderful healing touch and caring ear. I would recommend him to everybody and I won’t trade him for any other pain management specialist.
in Flint, MI |
BEEN WITH DR. FOR FOUR YEARS VERY HAPPY WITH HIM AS MY DR. HE IS EASY TO TALK TO AND VERY UNDERSTANDING WOULD RECOMMEND HIM , VERY HIGHLEY
in Flushing, MI |
I have lived with excruciating pain since my accident in 2011. Dr. Kotob has been the only doctor that has been able to subside my pain so I can feel well enough to do things again!! His staff is amazing! I love Dr. Kotob he is an extremely wonderful Dr. i would DEFINITELY recommwnd him to EVERYONE!!!! He has great bedside manne, and is just an all around caring person!!!!
in Flint, MI |
This doctor is one of the rudest people I have ever met. Unprofessional doesn't even touch the way I felt in his care.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
Very good Professionalism & patient care services. M. FINLEY
in Birch Run, MI |
Dr. Kotob is a very through physician. He listens to what a patient has to say and responds accordingly with medical advice to what I had to let him know of my particular health issues. I would recommend Dr. Kotob highly in his profession as a pain management physician.
in Flint Michigan |
Over all he has helped me manage my pain made things better for me just wish they would get back with me about a shot I'm supposed to get.
Have you seen Dr. Fayez Kotob, MD?
Are you Dr. Kotob?

• Nerve Blocks
  • Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
  • Spinal Injections
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine

Dr. Kotob has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kotob has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kotob does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kotob and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Kotob's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  • Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kotob

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kotob's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kotob

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients