Interventional Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Fayez Kotob, MD
Dr. Fayez Kotob, MD is an interventional pain medicine doctor who practices in Flint, MI. He is 51 years old. Dr. Kotob is affiliated with Hurley Medical Center.

5050 Villa Linde Pkwy Ste A

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Kotob

Dr. Kotob's Experience

Dr. Kotob's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine

• Neurological Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine
  • Pediatric Anesthesiology
  • Regional Anesthesiology

Dr. Kotob does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Damascus / Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kotob has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kotob has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kotob does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kotob and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kotob's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kotob to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Kotob's Performance
in Mount Morris, MI |
Dr. Kotob is a cool guy. He always explain the management for my chronic pain issues. He strives ti put a smile on the patients. I would recommend him without any hesitation to any one suffering from pain.
in Flint, MI |
The doctor is knowledgeable and caring. Service is fast, organized and speedy. I recommend Dr. Kotob to anybody with chronic pain issues.
in Burt, MI |
Dr. Kotob is very kind and patient. He is determined to cut down my pains and aches. I believe if anyone can make me pain free, it must be Dr. Kotob. His staff are unbelievable in their ability to make you feel welcomed and taken care of. They're all PERFECT.
in Flint, MI |
The doctor and his facility are very friendly and efficient. He helped with my sciatic pain and back pain. He has an awesome approach and great manners. I like the location of Pain MD because it is has a specious convenient parking lot and very nice waiting room. The staff are great. The doctor is extremely knowledgeable.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
My second time around was amazing. Not saying that the first one was not. But, boy..the more the better. This doctor has magic finger. He is awesome. His staff are phenomenal. For the first time in quite a time I was able to pick my son. The location is convenient, although I wish he move to Grand Blanc.
in Owosso, MI |
What can I say about Dr. Kotob. Is he caring? VERY. Does he deliver therapy in my best interest? You bet. He is very professional, prompt, and accurate in diagnosis and treatment. Has excellent manners. the best staff in the USA. I won't trade him for any other doctor in the whole world.
in Otisville, MI |
He is awesome! I won't change him for the world. He made my life manageable and he is the reason for allowing me to continue working. Before meeting this wonderful doctor, I was in pain everyday at work and at home, all day everyday. For the past few years, my life had changed to the much much better.
in Mount Morris, MI |
I like him and I love the way he explains everything he does to me especially when he performs procedures on me. Great practice location. Wonderful staff the stretch back and forth to help me.
in Flint, MI |
Wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him. No sir, he is NOT rude. Bed manners: two thumbs up! Staff very friendly. Treatment results are outstanding. If you are in pain go to Pain MD.
in Toledo, OH |
The doctor listens to me really well. He is very helpful for my achy back. Before I met this doctor, I suffered a lot and visited many general and back specialists without any significant relief or resolution. No-one ever listened to me like Dr. Kotob does and no-one was willing to go the extra mile like Dr. Kotob does. I, never, got answers from the other doctors. The staff at Pain MD are friendly and extremely helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend this physician and this practice.
in Flint, MI |
I love this doctor and his practice. Dr. Kotob makes my pain goes away. Just looking at him, I feel better. i followed him from his former practice to this one. His staff are awesome. I won't trade them for the word.
Flint mi |
This doctor is rude and has zero bedside manner. I would never recommend him to anyone who suffers from daily pain
in Durand, MI |
I am very happy with the care I receive from this doctor and his facility. I trust him with the management of my pain issues. Before coming to this center, my life was miserable. Now, I can function somewhat and I feel much better.
in Flint mi |
Great doctor he has helped me out greatly he is the only doctor that had done my injections correctly and they help greatly he is very understanding and helpful would recommend him to anyone that is in pain
in Frankenmuth, MI |
The most compassionate and amazing doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable and right to the point. His staff are excellent and I love the location of his practice. I have nothing to say but good stuff about Dr. Kotob.
in Flint, MI |
The doctor and his facility are very friendly and efficient. I enjoy the fact that when I call and have a question, I receive an answer immediately without delays. The doctor is always accessible to answer any question or inquiry of mine. I love the location of Pain MD because it is only a few minutes away from where I live. The staff are great.
in Flint, MI |
He cares about the pain of his patient and try to stop it. He has good manner and he tries not to hurt. He listens. Practice location is very convenient. The staff are really nice and courteous.
in Flushing, MI |
Since I've been coming here, the relief of my back pain has been phenomenal. The doctor is extraordinarily professional and knowledgeable. He is one of 2 doctors in my life who know how to explain things very well to me so I can understand what is going on with my health issues. His staff are pleasant and helpful. I love the location of Pain MD office. There is enough parking. The waiting room is spacious and very accommodating. Hey, did I forget to mention that this practice is extremely clean.
in Flint, MI |
I appreciate Dr Kotob's professionalism and knowledge as I am a medical professional also who is still working. Dr Kotob is very responsive to patients needs and takes time to understand your personal situation. He is very fair and I would recommend him to a family member. His office staff is also very friendly and helpful.
in Flint, MI |
Very prompt. Very effecient. Best pain relief in town. Best pain management in Michigan. Just perfect.
in Flushing, MI |
I believe the doctor is PRETTY FANTASTIC. He has great sense of humor. In fact, humor management of pain is something special to him. I like to come to his office. I could write a full page. But there are not enough words to describe my satisfaction with Pain MD. Oh, my goodness - You should have seen me before I started to come to this place. It is the truth. I am not using my walker anymore and I wait for my next appointment relentlessly every minute after I leave the practice.
in Flint, MI |
Very satisfied with this doctor. I can sit straight after 2 visits.
in Burton, MI |
Top doctor. Excellent staff. Best treatment in the world. I am very satisfied.
in Flint, MI |
This doctor is very patient and caring. He has excellent sense of humor. Yet, he is very professional. I owe it to my wonderful surgeon that he introduced me to Dr. Kotob to take care of my chronic pain issues. I trust Dr. Kotob with any health issue of mine and I like to listen to his opinions. His staff are perfect and patient. like their doctor, as well. I recommend this doctor and his practice to anybody that suffers from any pain issue.
in Davison, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kotob for several years. He has been wonderful at controlling my chronic pain. He is always patient and willing to listen to whatever is going on with my condition at each visit. His staff is very pleasant to work with also. Before being referred to Dr. Kotob the pain I experienced was excruciating. Today life is good. Thank you Dr. Kotob, you are the greatest.
in Burton, MI |
Dr. Kotob is like a family to me. I have been his patient for almost 4 years and I won't exchange him for any other pain management specialist. His staff are wonderfull. His practice is clean and very accommodating. The doctor knows his stuff. He is very courteous. My usual visit to him is quick and to the point except when he and I have time to talk stuff other than pain. He goes out of his way to greet me and all other patients. I would recommend him to any person suffering from pain.
in Mount Morris, MI |
Dr. Kotob is the best dressed physician I have ever met. He is gentle. His touch is like a magic. He is a true healer. I don't care what those nasty reviewers are reporting about him. I won't change him for any other doctor. You should have seen me when I started to visit Pain MD in January of the current year. I did not know what a smile is. I was miserable. Now, I look forward to coming again and again. My goodness - He has the best staff in the whole world and his location is so convenient.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
I have been Dr. Kotob's patient over 3 years and I won't trade him for anything else in the world. He is the best doctor in the whole world. He knows what injections and medicines I need and prescribes them and perform them appropriately. I recommend him and his practice to anybody with pain issues.
Flushing, MI |
This doctor is very considerate. he listens to all my problems and comes with real solutions to my problems even if it takes more than one effort. He does not spare any way to assist any problem. Not just pain stuff but he is very knowledgable to assist in all health issues by making the correct recommendations or the proper referrals to other specialists. His office location is reasonably convinient to my residence. I love his staff. I would recommend him to anybody who suffers from pain.
in Burton, MI |
Everybody at Pain MD is very professional, caring and respectful. The doctor listens to me and discusses my concerns like no other. Honestly, I am not just saying that. Today, I was in office for a regular visit, and when I left I felt that I was treated like a queen. I have been coming to Pain MD since November 2015 and I am very happy to say that Dr. Kotob is my doctor. If someone says otherwise, please tell them to talk to me.
in Flint, MI |
Pain MD always accommodated me for urgent requests to come to the office at any time I request. Doctor and staff are very pleasant and empathetic. Dr. Kotob knows his stuff. I have been coming to Pain MD for over 13 month, and my pain experience has been reduced from 100% to 35%, which a huge improvement in my opinion. I know the Dr. Kotob is doing his best for me in light of my complex health issues. I won't trade this doctor for anything else. He even gives me candies!
in Flushing, MI |
Before I became Dr. Kotob's patient, I was frightened to death from pain injections. Another pain doctor poked and caused me a great deal of suffering from the injections. Dr. Kotob performed one on me and it did wonders to me. By now, I so far received three from him and it changed my life. He is such a wonderful person and accommodating. He is patient, understanding and just a very nice physician.
in Swartz Creek, MI |
I like Dr. Kotob because he is very commpassionate and understanding. Anytime I have a problem with pain or other health issues, he find a way to deliver help and relief. I like everybody in his practice, especially Amber (the procedure lady) and Tiffany (the front desk). I have never had a problem at Pain MD and I recommend this center to everyone. Actully, I just told my boss at work to switch to Pain MD because she is not currently happy with her pain specialist.
in Owosso, MI |
I have been under the care of Dr. Kotob for at least three year. He completely changed my life (to the better0 definitely. I am totally different (to the better). I trust him with everything. He got my medication under control. I feel I can run to him with any issue of my health and life, not just pain.
in Flint, MI |
This was the first doctor to identify that my leg pain is not only a result of my back disc problem, but also a combination of peripeheral vascular disease, spine arthritis and disc herniation. His staff are just right. I like him a lot and I like to come to his clinic.
in Mount Morris, MI |
Dr. Kotob is a conscientious person. He has a wonderful healing touch and caring ear. I would recommend him to everybody and I won’t trade him for any other pain management specialist.
in Flint, MI |
BEEN WITH DR. FOR FOUR YEARS VERY HAPPY WITH HIM AS MY DR. HE IS EASY TO TALK TO AND VERY UNDERSTANDING WOULD RECOMMEND HIM , VERY HIGHLEY
in Flushing, MI |
I have lived with excruciating pain since my accident in 2011. Dr. Kotob has been the only doctor that has been able to subside my pain so I can feel well enough to do things again!! His staff is amazing! I love Dr. Kotob he is an extremely wonderful Dr. i would DEFINITELY recommwnd him to EVERYONE!!!! He has great bedside manne, and is just an all around caring person!!!!
in Flint, MI |
This doctor is one of the rudest people I have ever met. Unprofessional doesn't even touch the way I felt in his care.
The accusations listed by the reviewer are unfounded and false. We, at Pain MD, thrive to deliver the best available care to all our patients and we would be happy to listen directly to any feedback from all patients and their families. We respect everyone and are happy to address their concerns and criticism.
Very good Professionalism & patient care services. M. FINLEY
in Birch Run, MI |
Dr. Kotob is a very through physician. He listens to what a patient has to say and responds accordingly with medical advice to what I had to let him know of my particular health issues. I would recommend Dr. Kotob highly in his profession as a pain management physician.
Have you seen Dr. Fayez Kotob, MD?

Visit Dr. Kotob