Dr. Fayez Chahfe, MD

Practices Ear, Nose, and Throat

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3.5 after 55 reviews.
Author:
He is a great doctor! I felt comfortable and taken seriously from the start. And unlike other specialists he presented a clear plan of action that gave me comfort and hope of finding out whats wrong. If you want guidance thats real and unvarnished I Highly recommend!
Author:
My daughter was severely congested to the point where she couldn’t breathe. After 5 months of looking for an answer and getting nowhere, we saw Dr. Chahfe. We are extremely happy with the results, my daughter is finally better and breathing again, and she LOVES him! He had wonderful bedside manner and is amazing with children. Only negative is the amount of time we spend in the waiting room.
Author:
Dr. Chahfe is a wonderful doctor. He takes time to listen to your concerns.he never rushes you. He is very good with my mom and he did an excellent job on her surgery. There is hardly any scar.
Author:
Great bed side manner and he got all my Moms cancer that was in the sinus cavity. AMAZING and WE LOVE HIM
Author:
This man saved my life. Even when I ask a thousand questions he answers all of them. The only person I would see for any problems with my ear would be Dr. Chahfe. He is the doctor we need and deserves in Utica.
Author:
This man saved my life..a kind and compassionate doctor that Utica is very lucky to have!
Author:
I've been there 3 times for a sinus infection. Each visit I've had progressively longer waits in the waiting room. My appt today was at 9:30 am, I didn't get seated in the exam room until 10:43. After 10 mins waiting there Dr,Chahfe popped in for 2 minutes, asked if it's better or worse, and said we will re-evaluate in 8 weeks and left. I waited over an hour for literally 2 mins of his time. I counted 33 people in the waiting room. Once inside the exam rooms he juggles 4 patients at same time
Author:
A..ONE OF A KIND HUMAN BEING...SHOWS COMPASSION AND FAMILY LIKE CARE AND CONCERN...HIS VAST EXPERIENCE AND HIS KINDNESS JUST MADE MY YEAR TODAY..WILL OPERATE ON ME THUSRSDAY...I TRUST HIM 1000000 %..!!!....GOD BLESS HIM...AMEN.....AND HIS STAFF..??....WOOOOW...THEY ARE JUST DIFFERENT..SUPERB ATTENTION...BY THE MEMBERS...SPECIALLY BY ANGEL..!!...
Author:
We love Dr. Chahfe! He has been seeing different children in my family for the last 10 years. We have a long history of ear infections, trouble hearing and mild speech delays. Dr. Chahfe did not waste any time with treating my children. With tubes being placed and speech referrals when needed and follow up care he has been very thorough and made sure our children got what they needed.
Author:
I had Dr. Chahfe address my sinus issues on 11/07/2017 and six days later I am finally breathing, and sleeping better than I have in years. After six months of researching the internet, I finally went to see Dr. Chahfe. He is a very confident specialist with over 32 years of experience that cares about his patients, and staff.. If you have any ear, nose, or throat issues Dr. Chahfe is the most recommended doctor in Central New York.
Author:
Dr Chahfe has been caring for me for several years. I lost my voice and as a result had to have major surgery because I have Cancer. Thanks to Dr Chahfe's expert skill and care I am now able to speak again and am doing well. Throughout the time since I've been under Dr Chahfe's care, he has been very caring and has helped me tremendously. If I call, he always makes time to see me and takes time to speak with me and my wife to explain everything that I'm going through. He's a wonderful doctor.
Author:
I have been under Dr. Chahfe's care for well over a decade. His attentiveness to my concerns is never ending and his diagnostic skills are excellent. He knows how to get to the heart of the problem immediately by using his medical expertise, experience and the right diagnostic tools in order to determine what the real problem is. He is also uncommonly compassionate and very clear when communicating with me. I trust him with my medical concerns without reservation. Thank you Dr. Chahfe.
Author:
Dr. Chahfe is a wonderful man and doctor. He treats you like one of his best friends, he knows everyone by name and even asks about the family. He's so friendly, caring and you can tell he really cares about his patients. He is very straight forward, doesn't pull any punches but on the other hand his bedside manner is very comforting even if the news isn't the best. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a doctor. He has saved my life. - C. Renzi
Author:
I met Dr. Chahfe 7 years ago when I had a lump on my neck and a CTSCAN revealed something that needed checking into. I was referred to Dr. Chahfe. Going to his office, I was very nervous because I had a feeling I knew something serious was wrong. As it turned out I had tonsil and tongue cancer that had spread. Dr. Chahfe as amazing and I felt so confident with his plan of action that I did let him take care of me and ended up saving my life.
Author:
Dr.chahfe, has given me 11 plus years of which I am very thankful to him and his expertise. He is easy to talk to and most importantly he listens to what you have to say. His vast knowledge of the ENT business his nothing less than remarkable. Much love and appreciation to my lifesaver Dr.Cahfe
Author:
What words do you use to describe a Doctor that you feel saved your life? I can not speak highly enough about Dr Chahfe.
Author:
Dr. Chahfe has had me under his care since 2014. In march that year I developed a tumor on the floor of my mouth that was removed and non-tumorous. This was followed by another benign tumor on my tongue in Nov. I quit smoking at the time thinking I had dodged a bullet but in Nov 2016 the tumors started on my gums and this time they were small squamous cancer. Dr Chahfe was right on top of it and has remained on top. With his dedication to his patients I see myself in for the long haul with him.
Author:
Dr Chahfe is skilled surgeon and compassionate man. I refer my patients and my family and my friends to him. He did my sinus surgery way back in 1999 and has taken care of numerous family members since. Shirley
Author:
Your worst nightmare!! Stay away!
Very caring. Excellent dr. Addresses problems very well
Author:
I wish he had more time with the patient and to review the testing not just go off the report he gets. I feel he has too many patient compare to the time available to spend with them. He is knowledgeable but the lack of time can result in misdiagnosis or mistreatment