Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan, MD

Endocrinology | Female

3435 29th St Fl 1 Astoria, NY 11106 Get Directions
Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan, MD
Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in Astoria, NY. She is 51 years old.

Dr. Syed-Khan's Experience

See how Dr. Syed-Khan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Syed-Khan

Dr. Syed-Khan accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Syed-Khan is now accepting new patients

Dr. Syed-Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Syed-Khan to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Syed-Khan's Performance
Astoria, NY |
She is very nice and respectful
in Jackson Heights, NY |
Dr. Syed-Khan literally explained from A to Z. My follow up appointment was also scheduled just a few days after my first visit which shows that they cater to their patients needs. My mom wanted to know what was going on and to my surprise, the doctor speaks Spanish. I highly recommend her if you fear you may have issues with your thyroid. Thankfully I'm clear but she'll help you if you indeed have issues.
in Queens, NY |
I've been under Dr Khan's care for more than a year for my pcos. She is very patient, explains everything regarding the condition and very professional. Her office is clean and all of the staffs are very nice especially her medical assistant who always does blood test for me.
Astoria, NY |
She is so disrespectful. Her attitude is beyond mind blowing, how can you be so rude? Never attends patients on time, her receptionists are also disrespectful
in New York, NY |
The doctor is very helpful and understand exactly my health issue. Since starting treatment with my doctor I can say I feel much better than before.
in Queens new york |
Dr Khan !! What i have to say about Dr Khan ? Simple ,,,,, first thank God !! Second ,,,, thanks a lot Doctor Khan I am a Thyroid Cancer Survivor ??????????????????????? Always i am thankfull . I really recomend Dr Khan my best Doctor.
in Richmond Hill, NY |
She's the worst doctor anyone can see. I had seen her for myself and my mom, she has attitude, she would bully her patient and use bad manner if patient tries to understand her method or approach for treatment. She sticks to her computer and notepad, doesn't share what she's thinking, if I discuss an approach of treatment as an option, just to know if she recommends it, she says nothing, and starts treatment as I have mentioned, later if things goes wrong she blames me!
Bronx, NY |
2 hour wait time. Has happened twice now. She does not give test results over the phone so you have to pay another co-pay to hear the results.
in Hollis, NY |
I would recommend anyone to Dr. Syed-Khan because she is my number one doctor who made me feel good after my sickness with thyroid.
in glen oaks |
I know Dr. Khan for about 4 years now. I was treated by Dr. Khan with thyroid issues, as well my mom, who is currently under treatment. My father was treated for hyperglycemia and currently being treated for diabetes. The experience has been amazing. Dr. Khan is very passionate about what she does and always goes beyond to get to the roots of the illness. and cured his illness. She is very polite, caring, and a great person. Her staff is also very helpful and great with emergency appointments.
in Sunnyside, N.Y. |
Dr.Khan is a caring Endocrinologist and she gets to the point of your health in general.
in New York city, NY |
Excellent health provider. If you need a doctor to take care of your health dr.Faucia is your doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Syed-Khan?

Compare Dr. Syed-Khan

Dr. Syed-Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Syed-Khan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Syed-Khan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dow Med College University Of Karachi Karachi Pakistan

• Arabic

Dr. Syed-Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Syed-Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology

Dr. Syed-Khan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Syed-Khan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.