Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan, MD

Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan, MD

Endocrinology  |
Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in Astoria, NY. She is 51 years old.

3435 29th St Fl 1

Astoria, NY 11106

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Syed-Khan

See how frequently Dr. Syed-Khan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Diabetes Type 2
high
Kidney Disease

Dr. Syed-Khan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology

Dr. Syed-Khan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Cyst
  • Thyroid Disease

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Dow Med College University Of Karachi Karachi Pakistan
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Syed-Khan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Syed-Khan has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Syed-Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Syed-Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Syed-Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Syed-Khan to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Syed-Khan's Performance
Jamaica, NY |
Doctor's behaviour was really rude. My appointment was at 03:00pm and i did'nt even saw doctor for 2 straight hours. everyone in office was rude towards patients. Patients were waiting before me as well. if they have to wait, why are they giving appointments.
in Valley Stream, NY |
I am very, very pleased with Dr. Khan. This woman is great! She is very knowledgeable, explains everything in detail, is patient and very compassionate. Her office staff is wonderful. It's not very often that you find a physician who spends a lot of time with their patients. I would strongly recommend her if you're looking for a more personalized experience with a doctor.
Astoria, NY |
She is very nice and respectful
in Jackson Heights, NY |
Dr. Syed-Khan literally explained from A to Z. My follow up appointment was also scheduled just a few days after my first visit which shows that they cater to their patients needs. My mom wanted to know what was going on and to my surprise, the doctor speaks Spanish. I highly recommend her if you fear you may have issues with your thyroid. Thankfully I'm clear but she'll help you if you indeed have issues.
in Queens, NY |
I've been under Dr Khan's care for more than a year for my pcos. She is very patient, explains everything regarding the condition and very professional. Her office is clean and all of the staffs are very nice especially her medical assistant who always does blood test for me.
Astoria, NY |
She is so disrespectful. Her attitude is beyond mind blowing, how can you be so rude? Never attends patients on time, her receptionists are also disrespectful
in New York, NY |
The doctor is very helpful and understand exactly my health issue. Since starting treatment with my doctor I can say I feel much better than before.
in Queens new york |
Dr Khan !! What i have to say about Dr Khan ? Simple ,,,,, first thank God !! Second ,,,, thanks a lot Doctor Khan I am a Thyroid Cancer Survivor ??????????????????????? Always i am thankfull . I really recomend Dr Khan my best Doctor.
in Richmond Hill, NY |
She's the worst doctor anyone can see. I had seen her for myself and my mom, she has attitude, she would bully her patient and use bad manner if patient tries to understand her method or approach for treatment. She sticks to her computer and notepad, doesn't share what she's thinking, if I discuss an approach of treatment as an option, just to know if she recommends it, she says nothing, and starts treatment as I have mentioned, later if things goes wrong she blames me!
Bronx, NY |
2 hour wait time. Has happened twice now. She does not give test results over the phone so you have to pay another co-pay to hear the results.
in Hollis, NY |
I would recommend anyone to Dr. Syed-Khan because she is my number one doctor who made me feel good after my sickness with thyroid.
in glen oaks |
I know Dr. Khan for about 4 years now. I was treated by Dr. Khan with thyroid issues, as well my mom, who is currently under treatment. My father was treated for hyperglycemia and currently being treated for diabetes. The experience has been amazing. Dr. Khan is very passionate about what she does and always goes beyond to get to the roots of the illness. and cured his illness. She is very polite, caring, and a great person. Her staff is also very helpful and great with emergency appointments.
in Sunnyside, N.Y. |
Dr.Khan is a caring Endocrinologist and she gets to the point of your health in general.
in New York city, NY |
Excellent health provider. If you need a doctor to take care of your health dr.Faucia is your doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Fauzia Syed-Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Syed-Khan?