Dr. Fouzia Asif, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Fouzia Asif, MD
Dr. Fouzia Asif, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Brea, CA. She has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Asif is affiliated with St.Jude Medical Center.

Dr. Asif's Care Philosophy

At St. Jude Heritage Medical Group, we know keeping your family healthy is your most important job. That's why our physicians specialize in the care of you and your family.

Dr. Asif's Experience

See how Dr. Asif's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Asif

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Asif has admitting privileges.

Dr. Asif's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Asif to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Asif's Performance
Fullerton, CA |
I saw Dr. Asif as a new patient and really liked her. She was patient, got to know me and offered me her perspective on a couple things I had questions about. She squeezed in an extra OBGYN exam for me despite the fact that it was a first time visit. I normally have pain when I have these exams, but she was fast and I didn't feel anything.
Anaheim, CA |
This doctor saw my girlfriend and was absolutely awful! My gf has fibromyalgia and has been getting dizzy along with massive headaches. This crackpot doctor suggested she was on drugs and told her "u must just me hungover" are you kidding me? This is what the doctor says simply because she's on a medication for Fibromyalgia that happens to be the same medication for people that take opiates. This was very unprofessional and my girlfriend doesn't do drugs or even drink. Very unprofessional
Hello, We are so sorry you had this experience with Dr. Asif. Please allow our Director of Operations to assist in resolving this issue - her direct line is 714-449-4937.
Have you seen Dr. Fouzia Asif, MD?

Compare Dr. Asif

Dr. Asif's Care Philosophy

Dr. Asif's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Asif does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Asif and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Karachi / Dow Medical College

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Asif does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Asif and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Asif does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Asif and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.