Dr. Fateh Entabi, MD

Dr. Fateh Entabi, MD

General Surgery | Male | 39 years old

When I take care of a patient, whether in the operating room or in the office, I treat them as I would treat my family. I strive for an environment of mutual respect and my highest priority is patient safety. - Dr. FATEH EntabiRead more

Personal Bio

Dr. Entabi's Experience

See how Dr. Entabi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Entabi

Dr. Entabi accepts 34 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Entabi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Entabi
Dr. Entabi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (3)
Dr. Entabi Says:

I thank all my patients for trusting me and allowing me the privilege to care for them! If you had anything less that a great experience at my practice, then please let me know.

Have you seen Dr. Fateh Entabi, MD?
Are you Dr. Entabi?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Entabi

Dr. Entabi says...

Dr. Entabi graduated from medical School in Damascus, Syria, accepting scholarships to complete surgical rotations at Harvard Medical School and at Baylor College of Medicine.  He completed two years of research at Harvard Medical School/ Massachusetts General Hospital, followed by a surgery internship at Mayo Clinic.  Dr. Entabi then went on to complete his residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. During his training, he completed two years of research, receiving prestigious grants from the NIH and from the American College of Surgeons.  Dr. Entabi has authored numerous publications in the fields of General Surgery and Vascular Surgery.  He has also presented his work in numerous national and international surgical meetings and was awarded the American College of Surgeons Resident research scholarship. He is board certified and has hospital privileges at Tulare Regional Hospital and Mee Memorial hospital.

Dr. Entabi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Entabi says...

As a solo provider in a private practice, I am able to provide a very personal experience to every patient I take care of. That is a rare quality in today's medical environment.

Hernia Surgery: I am proud of my track record of all the operations I did. I particularly specialize in hernia surgery. Many patients come to my practice after trying out multiple surgeons and developing hernia recurrences.

Breast: I am proud to team up with private providers from different medical discipline to provide exceptional care for the patients with breast cancer. Together, we provide comprehensive care that include pathology, medical oncology and radiation oncology.

Skin cancer: Unfortunately, it is a common problem in the valley. I offer a full range of care from resecting the cancer, performing a sentinel lymph node biopsy, to reconstructing the anatomical area and re-establishing good cosmetic outcome.

Pilonidal disease: I am proud to be the only provider in the valley to offer "cleft lift".

Dr. Entabi says...

I firmly believe that the best operation is one that establishes the goal of the operation with the least amount of surgery. Thus, I am always pushing the limits of minimally invasive surgery. I am proud that my patients are able to go back to work and usual function very soon.

I do all the usual common surgical operations in a minimally invasive fashion (laparoscopically, or even percutaneously). Specifically:

Laparoscopic Ventral hernia repair

Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair

Laparoscopic cholecystectomy

Laparoscopic Appendectomy

Cleft lift ( cures pilonidal disease)

Breast surgery

Sentinel lymph node biopsy

Skin cancer (resection and reconstruction)

Peritoneal dialysis access

Postsurgical pain treatment

Laparoscopic lysis of adhesions

Hemorrhoidectomy

Perianal disease

Dr. Entabi says...

Dr. Entabi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Entabi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Entabi's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

• Abdominal Pain
  • Appendicitis
  • Breast Cancer
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Cholecystitis and Gallstones
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Gallbladder Diseases

Completed in 2013

Damascus University, Syria

Graduated in 1994

• Other Education
    Harvard Medical School (Massachusetts General Hospital / Brigham and Women's Hospital)

Completed in 2005

• Arabic

Dr. Entabi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Entabi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Dialysis Access Procedures
  • Dialysis Catheter Placement
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal