Dr. Fateh Entabi, MD

Personal Bio

Dr. Entabi's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Entabi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Entabi

Dr. Entabi accepts 34 insurance carriers

34 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Entabi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Entabi

Dr. Entabi's Review Details
5 based on 5 responses
Experience with Dr. Entabi
Dr. Entabi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (3)
Dr. Fateh Entabi, MD says

I thank all my patients for trusting me and allowing me the privilege to care for them! If you had anything less that a great experience at my practice, then please let me know.

Have you seen Dr. Fateh Entabi, MD?

Compare Dr. Entabi

• General Surgery
  • Breast Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgery
  • Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Entabi's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

Dr. Entabi says..

As a solo provider in a private practice, I am able to provide a very personal experience to every patient I take care of. That is a rare quality in today's medical environment.

Hernia Surgery: I am proud of my track record of all the operations I did. I particularly specialize in hernia surgery. Many patients come to my practice after trying out multiple surgeons and developing hernia recurrences.

Breast: I am proud to team up with private providers from different medical discipline to provide exceptional care for the patients with breast cancer. Together, we provide comprehensive care that include pathology, medical oncology and radiation oncology.

Skin cancer: Unfortunately, it is a common problem in the valley. I offer a full range of care from resecting the cancer, performing a sentinel lymph node biopsy, to reconstructing the anatomical area and re-establishing good cosmetic outcome.

Pilonidal disease: I am proud to be the only provider in the valley to offer "cleft lift".

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Appendicitis
  • Breast Cancer
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Cholecystitis and Gallstones
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Gallbladder Diseases
  • Pilonidal Cyst
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Umbilical Hernia

Dr. Entabi says..

I firmly believe that the best operation is one that establishes the goal of the operation with the least amount of surgery. Thus, I am always pushing the limits of minimally invasive surgery. I am proud that my patients are able to go back to work and usual function very soon.

I do all the usual common surgical operations in a minimally invasive fashion (laparoscopically, or even percutaneously). Specifically:

Laparoscopic Ventral hernia repair

Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair

Laparoscopic cholecystectomy

Laparoscopic Appendectomy

Cleft lift ( cures pilonidal disease)

Breast surgery

Sentinel lymph node biopsy

Skin cancer (resection and reconstruction)

Peritoneal dialysis access

Postsurgical pain treatment

Laparoscopic lysis of adhesions

Hemorrhoidectomy

Perianal disease

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abdominal Surgery
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Dialysis Access Procedures
  • Dialysis Catheter Placement
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
  • Umbilical or Ventral Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for California.

Baylor University

Completed in 2013

Damascus University, Syria

Graduated in 1994

• Other Education
    Harvard Medical School (Massachusetts General Hospital / Brigham and Women's Hospital)

Completed in 2005

Dr. Entabi has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Entabi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Entabi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Entabi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Entabi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Entabi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Entabi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Entabi says...

Dr. Entabi graduated from medical School in Damascus, Syria, accepting scholarships to complete surgical rotations at Harvard Medical School and at Baylor College of Medicine.  He completed two years of research at Harvard Medical School/ Massachusetts General Hospital, followed by a surgery internship at Mayo Clinic.  Dr. Entabi then went on to complete his residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. During his training, he completed two years of research, receiving prestigious grants from the NIH and from the American College of Surgeons.  Dr. Entabi has authored numerous publications in the fields of General Surgery and Vascular Surgery.  He has also presented his work in numerous national and international surgical meetings and was awarded the American College of Surgeons Resident research scholarship. He is board certified and has hospital privileges at Tulare Regional Hospital and Mee Memorial hospital.

Dr. Entabi's Care Philosophy

When I take care of a patient, whether in the operating room or in the office, I treat them as I would treat my family. I strive for an environment of mutual respect and my highest priority is patient safety. - Dr. FATEH Entabi

Laparoscopic Ventral hernia repair

Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair

Laparoscopic cholecystectomy

Laparoscopic Appendectomy

Cleft lift ( cures pilonidal disease)

Breast surgery

Sentinel lymph node biopsy

Skin cancer (resection and reconstruction)

Peritoneal dialysis access