Dr. Farzin Feizbakhsh, MD

Bariatric Surgery ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Feizbakhsh

Roxbury Pediatrics

435 N Roxbury Dr Ste 100 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Farzin Feizbakhsh, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 2000 and specializes in bariatric surgery and bariatric medicine.

Dr. Feizbakhsh accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Feizbakhsh has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(310) 855-8058Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Feizbakhsh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Feizbakhsh's Top Procedures and Conditions

Sleeve Gastrectomy

Dr. Feizbakhsh performs Sleeve Gastrectomy more than 90% of his peers

Dr. Feizbakhsh performs this procedure more than 90% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Sleeve Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic
Obesity

Dr. Feizbakhsh treats Obesity more than 71% of his peers

Dr. Feizbakhsh treats this condition more than 71% of his peers

Esophageal Surgery

Dr. Feizbakhsh performs Esophageal Surgery more than 50% of his peers

Dr. Feizbakhsh performs this procedure more than 50% of his peers

Dr. Feizbakhsh's conditions and procedures:

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Revision of Gastric Anastomosis or Restrictive Procedure
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Stomach Surgery

Dr. Feiz & Associates offer many options to people interested in solutions for weight loss in Los Angeles. The highly experienced Dr. Michael Feiz and his team provide gastric sleeve surgery and the Lap Band in Los Angeles. They also provide gastric ...

• Bariatric Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Feizbakhsh

Dr. Feizbakhsh?
Dr. Feizbakhsh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Farzin Feizbakhsh, MD
I want to thank Dr Feiz, Dr Rim and the great staff for being able to bring me back to life. My health went bad due to stress and bad food choices and that caused me to gain a lot of weight. It got to the point where I wasn’t able to live a normal life. Always tired and having sleep apnea did not help. I was diagnosed pre diabetic and the Dr’s told me, if I don’t lose weight it can get worse. I made an appointment with Dr Feiz. I listened to what the surgery procedure consisted of and after that I said I am going to do it. I had the procedure done and all I can say that this is the best decision I ever made. I feel great, I am losing weight fast and my pre diabetes went away! I am on the right track and I am blessed to have Dr Feiz and Dr Rim as the people who gave me a second chance in life. Thank you and God Bless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzin Feizbakhsh, MD?
Where do I even begin... my experience has been incredible. I am 3 months post op and down 55lbs. Surgery was a success thanks to Dr. Feiz and his associates. Recovering from surgery was a breeze. I was back to work in a few days. I couldn’t believe how fast and easy the healing process was. My scars are so tiny and barely noticeable. They did such a great job. It literally feels like family when coming into the office for my check-ups. I couldn’t recommend Dr.Feiz and his associates enough. I a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzin Feizbakhsh, MD?
I went to see other bariatric surgeons on my health insurance plan for a gastric sleeve and Dr. Feiz, Dr. Lim and their staff were by far the nicest and the most informed. This was perhaps, one of the easiest and most organized doctor's offices I've dealt with. They did everything for me from getting insurance clearance to scheduling my endoscopy (Deisy is amazing!). I felt well-informed from the end of the preliminary meeting all the way through the entire process. The operation went smoothly,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzin Feizbakhsh, MD?
octor Feiz saved my life!!! At my biggest, I was 455 pounds. I had nowhere to turn, was ashamed and depressed about my weight and worsening health issues. I researched bariatric surgery and went to several providers but when I met Dr. Feiz, i knew I wanted him as my surgeon!!! The first thing he said to me was "Look, the surgery is only a tool to get your health back, you need to work with it or it won't work for you". I made him this promise: "If I have this surgery (I was unsuccessful wi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzin Feizbakhsh, MD?
From the time of my initial consultation till now (almost a yr out from my surgery) Dr. Feiz and his staff have been very supportive and easy to work with. I feel Dr. Feiz is a great doctor and he cares about his patients throughout the entire process. I had the gastric sleeve done 7/31/15. No complications, very informative on process and diet, and regular appts to monitor progress. Thankfully today I am down 100 lbs and would do it again in a heart beat! Thank you Dr. Feiz!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzin Feizbakhsh, MD?
I'm very sorry to say,my experience was not a good one! Besides all the problems with surg, we would wait for long lengths of time to see him. I advise anyone thinking of having surf with Dr. Feiz, to do your homework!!!! I ended up with vitamin and mineral deficiencys, like Scurvey in the third world countries and has to be hospitalized for 3mths. I had severe nerve damage and to this day I will never be the same, and this was 1yr and a half ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzin Feizbakhsh, MD?
Fantastic doctor and staff! I cannot say enough good things about them! Was a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzin Feizbakhsh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Feizbakhsh?