Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD

Cardiothoracic Surgery ·  Female · Age 53

Dr. Banki

UT Health Science Center at Houston/Memorial Hermann, Houston, TX

11914 Astoria Blvd Ste 260 Houston, TX 77089

Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from University Of Montreal, Quebec and specializes in cardiothoracic surgery.

Dr. Banki accepts

Dr. Banki accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Choice
Choice EPO
Choice HMO
Choice Plus

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Banki's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Empyema
  • Esophageal Cancer
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Esophagectomy (Esophagogastrostomy, Esophagojejunostomy)
  • Esophagomyotomy
  • Pulmonary Embolism
  • Thoracoscopic Wedge Resection
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) or Thoracotomy

Minimal Invasive Antireflux Surgery, Minimally Invasive Esophagectomy, Minimally Invasive Myotomy,  Minimally Invasive Lung Surgery

• Cardiothoracic Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Banki

Dr. Banki?
Dr. Banki's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD
Competent, confident, and professional! Dr. Banki's confidence gives the patient and their family the confidence to face the situation. Five minutes after meeting her you believe you are in the best of hands. And you are! Her concern for the patient is evident and felt immediately. She explains the procedures involved clearly and thoroughly. Dr. Banki's staff, both nursing and office, are also top notch. I recommend Dr. Banki without any hesitation or reservation whatsoever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Doctor Banki did major surgery on Terri R. whom I am a home care provider for. Because I am in the healthcare industry and interact with doctors and nurses daily I can surely tell you with complete sincerity that doctor Banki is "THE BEST" doctor I have ever encountered. Her staff and the staff at Memorial Herman Southeast Hospital have all made positive comments about Dr. Banki and all of them have showed me how much they respect her and put me at ease in knowing that Dr. Banki is the best in her field. Doctor Banki takes her job very seriously and makes sure the patient is informed about what is to be expected at every step of the process of major surgery. From the first day we met to the day Terri was finally sent home from the hospital doctor Banki met with us in person and frequently called just to ask how she was doing and feeling and if there was anything she could do to make her more comfortable. If you have a need for a surgeon of high calibur you need Dr Farzaneh Banki.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Dr. Banki was an excellent surgeon who performed hiatal hernia surgery on me and she and her whole staff treated me in a very professional way. She is very personable and continues to check on you throughout the recovery to make sure you are doing fine. Her staff gets back quickly with answers to questions as well as Dr. Banki calls back herself. My problem was resolved thanks to Dr. Banki.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
I Martha Fuentez would highly recommend Dr.Banki she helped me get relief from GERD after too long suffered from it and was very informative with the procedure wonderful staff all around happy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Best, most caring, compassionate Dr. I've ever had. Office staff also professional and gets test scheduled asap.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Excelente doctora!! Cuida mucho a sus pacientes y es muy dedicada a su trabajo. En todo el proceso explicó muy bien la información. Que dios la ilumine y siga ayunado a los pacientes y dándoles vida. Muy agradecida con la doctora y su trabajo . -La Familia Arriaga
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Dr. Banki is an excellent physician. She is very friendly, professional, and extremely knowledgable. She calmed my fears about the surgery, answered all my questions. She is accessible and often calls herself instead of a member of the staff. Her bedside manners are perfect. You walk away feeling that she really cares and that you are not just a case. The office staff is also very friendly, helpful, and very organized. Office waiting time is minimal usually 10 minutes at most. I would and
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Dr Banki reviewed my wife's condition of internal blood loss while she was in hospital recently. She came into my wife's room and described the situation which indicated hiatal hernia surgery was needed. We agreed and had the surgery which went well. My wife's condition is great now. We thank Dr Banki for jumping in decisively and doing what needed to be done. I would recommend Dr Banki for hiatal hernia or related surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Dr. Banki performed a surgery on me for Hiatal Hernia in 2018. She communicated extensively with me before, during and after my surgery. The surgery went very well and has made a big difference in my life. I would recommend Dr. Banki to anyone who has a need for this type of treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Can't say enough about Dr. Banki. We took my mother in to ER with swallowing and stomach issues. Dr. Banki reviewed her chart and seen she had a twisted stomach and hernia. None of my mother's Dr. in Michigan would perform this type of surgery, due to too much scar tissue. Dr. Banki did it! Thank you so much you are a star in our eyes!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Dr. Banki has done a wonderful job with the pre-surgery and post. My dad said she's the best dr. he has ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
My experience with Dr. Banki was very positive. I went through a hiatal hernia surgery that changed my life. She told me that after the surgery my life was going to change, and it did. I am very satisfy with the result, and now I went back to my normal life (from drinking cold water to eating food that was unthinkable for me in the past). I highly recommend Dr. Bunki. She is a great professional. Julio Torres
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Dr Banki is a very careing physician. her staff is top notch. I broke my right femer on Feb 14th she found out that I was in the hospital and came by my room just to vist and see how I was doing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Dr. Banki is a very caring person who took the time to explain the procedure and what to expect of the surgery before and after. Her staff is excellent and hospital care was wonderful. I highly recommend her. You will be happy. Thanks to her I can eat again without pain. Carole Alexander
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
She completed a moderate hiatal repair surgery and a Nissen fundoplication on me. She did a fantastic job. I have several medical conditions which make surgery more complicated (a connective tissue disorder namely). I am very selective with surgeons and met with 3 before having this surgery. I healed slow but exactly as Dr Banki and I had planned. She has followed up with me several times even at the year mark. Her office and hospital staff were wonderful. She listened and spent extra tim
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Banki and her team. She does care for her patients and will follow details and provides the best treatment. She will spend enough time to explain and follow up everything in great details. While other doctors give you 5 minutes per visit, Dr. Banki's visit has no time limit. She will explain and make sure that I understand my options and danger before letting me walk out from her office. I see no other doctors match their love and care for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Dr. Banki is a very caring and dedicated physician. Not only did she meet with my 2 sons to explain my condition, the surgery I needed and answer their questions, she had a nurse call them every hour during my 6 hour surgery to keep them updated on the progress. She has trained her surgical team and specific nurses to take of her patients in the hospital. I am so thankful to her take care of me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
I was very satisfied with her care,staff, and hospital.I highly recommend her to anyone in need. After several years after surgery, she called to say hello and checked on me.Thanks for your care and concern. Larry Sills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
Dr. Banki performed Esophageal surgery on my son and me. Both surgeries were very successful and we are now able to enjoy life again! Dr. Banki was very patient and made us feel like she really cared about our well being. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of her services. Thank you for being very professional and may God bless you Dr. Banki!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farzaneh Banki, MD?
I was diagnosed with severe GERD in 1997 and underwent a fundoplication and myotomy. Five years ago I developed chronic pneumonia and in January 2018 was referred to Dr. Banki, who diagnosed me with achalasia. Dr. Banki performed laparoscopic surgery and I have had no pneumonia and require no antacid medications. Dr. Banki, her office staff, and all the caregivers at Memorial Hermann Southeast were exceptionally kind and skilled. My quality of life has improved 100%!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Banki?

UT Health Science Center at Houston/Memorial Hermann, Houston, TX

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Banki treats patients.