Dr. Farzana K. Irani, MD

Dr. Farzana K. Irani, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Irani & Irani Mds 2210 Troy Schenectady Rd, Niskayuna, NY 12309 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Irani specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Niskayuna, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Irani? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Irani's Experience

See how Dr. Irani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Irani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Irani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Irani to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Irani
Dr. Irani's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (65)
in Schoharie, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Irani for over a decade. Absolutely love her and her staff. They remember you even though you might only be there once a year. Never a bad experience, always pleasant.
in Windham, N.Y. |
I have been extremely grateful for having found Dr. Irani for my health care needs. I always look foward to my visits with her and her very caring staff. I wouldn't want my best interest looked after by anyone else!!! She gets 10 stars in my opinion....love her!!!
in Troy, Ny |
Dr. Irani is most caring/compassionate of all doctors I see. She is friendly, interested in you as a person, not just a patient. She remembers things from visit to visit and asks about them. If you present a new symptom/condition, she takes time to review/ make suggestions. If, in rare instance, she doesn't know about something that is outside her area, she will research it, meet with you to review and/or follow up with a phone call to let you know what she has found. I recommend her highly.
New Lebanon NY |
Failed to tell me about the need for a six month follow up mammogram needed after having a breast biopsy. Desk staff had no empathy or understanding regarding my fear.
in Niskayuna, NY |
Dr Irani is amazing - she and her husband delivered both my girls, now 15 and 13 - truly a caring practice - thank you!
in Kinderhook, NY |
I have treated with Dr. Irani for over 20 years. She has a calming, reassuring and caring demeanor. After any visit or procedure I have always felt that I got the best care possible in every aspect - physically and mentally. I would highly recommend her. Her office staff are kind, personable and polite.
in Glenville, NY |
I have been going to Dr Irani for probably nearly 20 years. She is the BEST, has done surgeries on me and I would highly recommend her!
Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani is a caring, patient and thorough doctor. I've been going to her for many years and two of my friends are her patients now from my recomendation. My daughter sees Dr. Irani now also.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani is excellent. I have been going to her for many years. She is kind, caring and smart. She always tells me a quick a story to make me smile and feel comfortable during visits. Her smile is contagious and I'm thankful to have her as my wonderful doctor.
in Watervliet, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Irani for years and couldn't be more pleased with her professionalism. She always has a listening ear and is comforting in difficult situations. Dr. Irani has great bed side manners and gets to know each of her patients. She provides excellent care!
in Schenectady, NY |
I love Dr. Irani and all the staff. The office is always clean, quiet, and friendly. Top notch medical care, I'm grateful to have such a wonderful doctor.
Elmsford, NY |
Dr. Irani is wonderful and always listens and makes sure i am comfortable with her advice. She is never rushing to get to the next patient and makes sure all my questions are answered!
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani is a wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable ob.gyn. I have had the pleasure of having her and her husband (partner) as my ob/gyn physician for over 15 years. Their level of care for their patients and bedside manner is exceptional. Their staff is efficient and always a pleasure to speak with. I have been recommending this practice to family and friends seeking an ob/gyn for years. This is certainly the office with the best staff and best physicians in the Capital District and beyond.
in East Greenbush, NY |
The setting is peaceful and calm. The desk staff are very polite and helpful. The nurse is very caring and kind. Dr. Farzana Irani treats me as an individual and not a generic patient. She takes the time to understand me, my condition, and my concerns. She explains everything in a manner I can understand but she doesn't talk down to me. She has been so helpful to me as I have faced a few medical challenges over the past few years. I am so thankful that she is my doctor.
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr Irani is the most personable and caring doctor I have ever had. She listens and pays attention to all of your issues. She changed my life. I was in a situation that kept me from doing almost everything in my daily life. She treated me and I was able to return to my normal every day activities. Absolutely a wonderful Doctor and Woman.
in Queensbury, NY |
Dr. Farzana Irani is the best! I have been going to her for years and she always takes the time to explain things and listen. She is very caring and never makes you feel rushed. I wish every Doctor was like her.
in Schenectady NY 12304 |
I have never been to a doctors office that puts so at ease as this one. Dr. Irani is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever been to. She puts you at ease with ease. I'm never nervous with her. She explains things easily. I tell everyone they should go there. Her staff is so friendly and helpful.
in Mechanicville, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Irani for probably close to twenty years. Dr. Irani is very thorough while still being gentle, easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. She is always pleasant and professional. The staff are also pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Irani to friends and family. Even through I typically go there only once a year for annual checkups, they remember me and acknowledge me as if I had been there the day before. I drive about 45 minutes to get there and its worth it