Dr. Farzana Irani, MD

Dr. Farzana Irani, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Irani & Irani Mds 2210 Troy Schenectady Rd Niskayuna, NY 12309 Get Directions

Dr. Farzana Irani, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Niskayuna, NY. She is 63 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Irani is affiliated with Ellis Hospital and Bellevue Woman's Hospital.

Dr. Irani's Experience

See how Dr. Irani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Irani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Irani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Irani to family and friends
Dr. Irani's Performance
in Galway, NY |
Dr. Irani has been a part of my health care for 20 years and I wouldn't think of going to another doctor. She has a fabulous demeanor, extremely knowledgeable about her professional field, and her client relations are outstanding. I value her opinion, trust her judgment, and know where to go when I have any concerns or questions. Would most definitely recommend her to friends or family - she's practically part of mine!
Wynantskill, NY |
Dr. Irani is a great listener and cares about her patients. She is concerned about all aspects of health--exercise, diet, stress, etc. She also is willing to refer patients to appropriate specialists if needed.
I have been going to Dr. Irani for about 10 years. She has great bed-side manner and is very accommodating. I couldn't recommend her enough. I've only had great experiences!
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani is absolutely wonderful. She is professional, respectful and kind! She goes out of her way to put me at ease during my appointments. She is fabulous!!!
Niskayuna |
Dr. Irani is wonderful. She is always willing to go the extra mile. She has always made sure that I was able to get my medications no matter where I was as a student and during times of moving. She also called with any results which was great if I had questions. She also payed attention to the things going on in my life and asked about them.
in Colonie, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Farzana Irani to any woman. She and her staff have been extremely helpful over the years. She remembers me every time I visit and I appreciate that. Trying to find the right birth control has been a challenge for me but she listened and gave informed advice on what would be best. Any complications I had along the way were dealt with timely and professionally. I have never once felt uncomfortable with her or her staff. Thank you!
Dr. Irani is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to anyone. She is not only professional and knowledgeable, but is also compassionate and a wonderful person. She is very heartfelt and makes you feel so comfortable that you can ask her anything, she always has time to answer in a concerning way. She is a great asset to the medical profession.
in Schenectady, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Irani by my GP a few years ago and wished I had seen her sooner. She is probably the best doctor I have seen. She is very thorough and also very attentive to my concerns. I have referred a few of my friends to her as well and they all really have nothing but good things to say about her.
in Ballston Spa,NY |
I most certainly would recommend Dr. Farzana Irani to others and I have twice! Dr. Farzana truly spends time with you during your visit. In her presence you feel comfortable,calm and cared for. She has a gentle touch and is empathetic during any procedure. She is knowledgeable, a great educator and proactive! The office is friendly and comfortable. The staff listen actively and are managing you in the moment. They are friendly,caring and calm.
Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Irani is a Ellis Ob Gyn physician who always brings a Hugh smile and a gentle nature. She is a highly competent, knowledgeable, and experienced professional. Even when a person is nervous and unsure of a diagnosis, Dr. Irani has a way of calming her patients and easing their concerns or fears. She always explains any issues in their entirety. I think she is an exceptional Doctor and person. I would highly recommend her.
Latham ny |
Dr Irani may be the best doctor I've ever had. She listens, which is rare these days. She is incredibly thorough and treats the whole body. She truly is interested in hearing my concerns and she responds with valuable recommendations and referrals. I feel lucky to have such a dedicated doctor.
Albany, NY |
I feel that Dr. Irani takes the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I feel like she is competent and knowledgeable.
Schenectady, NY |
I was so happy to find Dr Irani a few years ago, after my dr retired. She was kind, patient and thorough. When I received my appointment reminder call the other day, I found out that I needed to cancel my appointment because Dr Irani doesn't accept Medicare! I am so disappointed in her, it can only be because they don't pay her enough money...? Seems her office should notify people that she doesn't accept Medicare BEFORE they take her on as their dr...now I must move on again... : (
in Amsterdam, NY |
After having an unusual experience at another practice, I was very nervous. Dr. Irani's staff was very welcoming and personable. Dr Irani herself is an amazing human being, Kind, thoughtful, intelligent, knowledgeable, and very understanding of my concerns. I felt an immediate confidence in her, I am so grateful to Dr. Irani and to her staff. It was such a positive experience.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Irani provides excellent care and I feel she always listens to my concerns and makes appropriate recommendations. Overall I feel very comfortable and confident with her as my doctor.
albany, ny |
Dr. Farzana Irani is a gentle, caring physician. The staff is very competent and friendly. The office atmosphere is very soothing. Dr. Irani is outstanding. She takes time to get to know her patients and is very thorough in reviewing history and making recommendations. I highly recommend this practice.
Dr. Farzana Irani is very kind and caring. She is very thorough, and puts her patients' health first. I would always recommend her and her office, as her staff is also the same - friendly, caring, and concerned with patients' well-being. A+, excellent, will return. :)
in Amsterdam, NY |
One of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I've ever met. Makes you feel comfortable and is incredibly easy to talk to.
Dr. Farzana Irani is a fantastic doctor! Knowledgeable, kind and patient. I highly recommend her. The office is very efficient and the staff is very pleasant.
Clifton Park, NY |
Never feel rushed, always feel very comfortable. Up to date one modern medicine and solutions. Very thorough.
Delanson, NY |
Dr. Irani has been my doctor for the past 14 years. She is a great Doctor, always attentive and professional. I would never go anywhere else.
Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Irani was recommended to me by a friend and I can see why. She is very patient, answered all my questions, and is very friendly.
in amsterdam, ny |
Dr. Irani is very patient and listens to all of my concerns. She never rushes my appointment and offers advice regarding referrals to other specialists.
Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Farzana Irani and her husband, Dr. Khushru Irani, both are outstanding doctors. Their bedside manner is fantastic. They are both extremely knowledgeable with decades of experience in their field. I am always confident in their expertise and really cannot say enough good things about them. I have been a patient for 15 years and Mr. Dr. delivered both my children. My mother and sisters are also satisfied patients of the Iranis. They truly are the best in the area.
Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani not only consistently takes the time to discuss patient concerns she takes the time to discuss wider issues of general health and wellness.
Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani has been my doctor for over 15 years. She has been such a wonderful doctor to have throughout my two pregnancies and regular routine care. I would recommend her and her office for any of your OBGYN needs.
in Burnt Hills, NY |
Dr. Farzana Irani is sweet and compassionate and she takes her time to actually listen to what you have to say, which in my opinion is a rarity these days. I'm never nervous or anxious when I come into the office and the office staff is excellent!
Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Irani has a wonderful personality, she is easy talk to and takes her time to explain and answer your questions. She gets to know you and even though you may only see her one time a year she makes you feel as though you saw her just the other day. It is the same way with her staff. They are friendly and helpful. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Irani she is wonderful.
Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani -- "Mrs." -- as she is called is incredible. She is filled with love and has a careful and complete bedside manner. Every time I visit the office, she impresses me. The staff there are the best of the best and make you feel like you are welcome and cared for.
Albany, NY |
Dr F Irani has been my gynecologist for many years, she has compassion and a way to make you feel very comfortable in asking questions, I have recommended her to many of my friends and work colleagues.
in Middleburgh, NY |
Dr. Irani is a warm, caring, refined professional doctor. She has been my gynecologist for the past several years and I can without reservations, recommend her highly. She takes time to listen and is very thorough. She has always treated me with dignity and respect. Wonderful woman!
Dr. Irani is very kind and always makes me feel comfortable. She and the entire office are helpful and accommodating!
in Latham, NY |
Mrs. Dr Irani is the most compassionate doctor I have. Every appointment is about keeping me healthy and having good quality of life. I have had some health scares and issues and she has remained positive through out all of it and extremely supportive. There were no concerns from my last visit and she was very positive in giving me this news and very happy herself which gives me total confidence with her.
Rotterdam, N.Y. |
I have been going to Dr.Irani for many years. I highly recommend her. Excellent Dr. and very compassionate and thorough.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani ALWAYS takes the time to answer all your questions. She's great at listening to your concerns. She always follows up with you from one appointment to the next with any problems you were experiencing and how you are doing. You never feel rushed through your visit.
in Schenectady, NY |
Love her! She is so caring and compassionate
in Schenectady, NY |
I am so pleased to have Dr Farzana Irani as my gynocologist. She exhibits a genuine interest in my overall health. Always asks questions to gain a better understanding of past and current health. She encouraged me to see a dermatologist which caught melanoma in its early stages. I recommend her to all my friends.
in Schenectady, NY |
I love Dr. Irani! I've been a patient for a while now and she is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. She will go out of her way to make sure you are okay. She will call you to check in on you if you had something wrong. And she will also speak with you after office hours. I would recommend her to anyone!!
in Rexford, NY |
I had smooth encounter from check-in to check out with all the staff and Dr. Irani is extraordinary in all the aspects that make her a great physician. Thank you Dr. Irani!
in Rexford, NY |
Dr Irani and her staff are caring, sensitive and competent. After every visit I always leave with a positive impression of her and her staff. Excellent and friendly care!
in Clifton Park, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Irani for over ten years now and have only had good experiences. She has such a calm demeanor and always makes me feel heard. I trust her opinion and she has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend Dr. Irani.
Everyone at Dr. Irani's are so pleasant, kind,caring, and concerning. They go out of their way to make sure your needs are met. I have been going there for many years and always feel comfortable with my visits and they are personable. I don't feel rushed. They are the best!
in Schenectady, NY |
She is fantastic! She cares and remembers each visit. She has helped me through difficult times and continues to be supportive!
in Latham, NY |
Dr.Irani is a wonderful doctor. She is attentive and genuinely cares about her patients. She is professional, knowledgeable, supportive, and personable. I highly recommend Dr.Irani as your gynecologist or obstetrician.
Saratoga Springs, NY |
I highly recommend Dr. Irani and her practice! She and her staff are very friendly, reassuring and knowledgeable.
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani is the most pleasant doctor I've had. I'm so happy I switched to her.
in schenectady, ny |
Dr. Irani is a kind, warm & caring person with a wonderful sense of humor. She spends time with me addressing (& rectifying) any issues that I might be having/had. She is also an extremely competent doctor whom not only administers my annual examinations but has performed procedures on me in the past which were very successful with no complications. I highly recommend her to every woman that I know.
Schenectady, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr Irani for over 15 years and have always been pleased with the care and attention she has given me. I never feel rushed during my appointment and she listens to my concerns and questions. Best OB/GYN!
in Schenectady, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Farzana Irani since approx. 1999 or 2000. She was my 1st and has been my only Obgyn dr. I have been very happy with her since day 1. I had some health issues/concerns early on but we were able to treat & fix the problems @ hand & I have been okay ever since. I find her to be very thorough in our discussions & she takes the time to listen. As long as she has her practice, I will be her patient.
Chicago, IL |
The Doctors and staff at the office are very friendly and caring. The atmosphere is very relaxing and clean. They take the time to make sure you understand and are comfortable with whatever might be happening. I have been a patient for the last 26 years, have had 3 children, and wouldn't go anywhere else.
Have you seen Dr. Farzana Irani, MD?
Are you Dr. Irani?

Compare Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Irani has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Irani's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Albany Medical Center Hospital

Completed in 1984

University Of Bombay Elphinstone College

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Irani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Irani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC