Dr. Farzana K. Irani, MD

Dr. Farzana K. Irani, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Irani & Irani Mds 2210 Troy Schenectady Rd, Niskayuna, NY 12309 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Irani specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Niskayuna, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Irani? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Irani's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Irani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani accepts 19 insurance carriers

19 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Irani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani's Review Details
4.9 based on 54 responses
Experience with Dr. Irani
Dr. Irani's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (53)
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani is excellent. I have been going to her for many years. She is kind, caring and smart. She always tells me a quick a story to make me smile and feel comfortable during visits. Her smile is contagious and I'm thankful to have her as my wonderful doctor.
in Watervliet, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Irani for years and couldn't be more pleased with her professionalism. She always has a listening ear and is comforting in difficult situations. Dr. Irani has great bed side manners and gets to know each of her patients. She provides excellent care!
in Schenectady, NY |
I love Dr. Irani and all the staff. The office is always clean, quiet, and friendly. Top notch medical care, I'm grateful to have such a wonderful doctor.
Elmsford, NY |
Dr. Irani is wonderful and always listens and makes sure i am comfortable with her advice. She is never rushing to get to the next patient and makes sure all my questions are answered!
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani is a wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable ob.gyn. I have had the pleasure of having her and her husband (partner) as my ob/gyn physician for over 15 years. Their level of care for their patients and bedside manner is exceptional. Their staff is efficient and always a pleasure to speak with. I have been recommending this practice to family and friends seeking an ob/gyn for years. This is certainly the office with the best staff and best physicians in the Capital District and beyond.
in East Greenbush, NY |
The setting is peaceful and calm. The desk staff are very polite and helpful. The nurse is very caring and kind. Dr. Farzana Irani treats me as an individual and not a generic patient. She takes the time to understand me, my condition, and my concerns. She explains everything in a manner I can understand but she doesn't talk down to me. She has been so helpful to me as I have faced a few medical challenges over the past few years. I am so thankful that she is my doctor.
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr Irani is the most personable and caring doctor I have ever had. She listens and pays attention to all of your issues. She changed my life. I was in a situation that kept me from doing almost everything in my daily life. She treated me and I was able to return to my normal every day activities. Absolutely a wonderful Doctor and Woman.
in Queensbury, NY |
Dr. Farzana Irani is the best! I have been going to her for years and she always takes the time to explain things and listen. She is very caring and never makes you feel rushed. I wish every Doctor was like her.
in Schenectady NY 12304 |
I have never been to a doctors office that puts so at ease as this one. Dr. Irani is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever been to. She puts you at ease with ease. I'm never nervous with her. She explains things easily. I tell everyone they should go there. Her staff is so friendly and helpful.
in Mechanicville, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Irani for probably close to twenty years. Dr. Irani is very thorough while still being gentle, easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. She is always pleasant and professional. The staff are also pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Irani to friends and family. Even through I typically go there only once a year for annual checkups, they remember me and acknowledge me as if I had been there the day before. I drive about 45 minutes to get there and its worth it
in Schenectady, NY |
She is wonderful. Truely caring.
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani is a wonderful Doctor. I would not go to anyone else. She is always very helpful. You do not have to be afraid to ask questions. She has always explained everything so you understood. Dr. Irani knew i was worried and concerned with my sister's loosing her battle with cancer. I was never worried about my future. I would give her 10 stars if they were showing. Thank You Dr. Irani for everything. Sheila Prusko a very happy patient.
in Rotterdam, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Irani for close to ten years. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and concerned about how I'm doing and what my concerns are. Her staff is warm and courteous.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
I have seen Dr Farzana Irani for 17 years she is a excellent Dr who has helped me through my child birthing years (she delivered my second daughter) and is now supporting me through my menopausal years she is a great person and I trust and value her care immensely,
in Watervliet, NY |
When you have an appointment with Dr. Farzana Irani it's like visiting a friend. Dr. Irani knows her patients and she takes time to welcome them to her office, listen to them, and she shows genuine concern for their overall health. You aren't a number when visiting Dr. Irani and you are never rushed out. She really cares. On a scale of 1 - 10, Dr. Irani is a 10!! I highly recommend Dr. Irani.
in Schoharie ny |
I have been with her for yrs and love the facility. She always makes you feel comfortable. I tell my friends about her and the practice alot.
Niskayuna, NY |
I only see Dr. Irani once a year for my annual exam and I always look forward to seeing her. She is very knowledgeable and always makes me feel comfortable and really listens. I also lover her staff, very friendly and accommodating.
in Schenectady, NY |
I really like Dr. Irani, she is quite thorough and has a great bedside manner. Office staff is very friendly and makes you feel at home. I would certainly recommend her to anyone seeking a new gynecologist.
in Schenectady, NY |
I've been seeing Dr. Irani for three years now, since my original physician retired. She was referred by several friends and family members. She is truly a kind and compassionate person. I find her very thorough and always willing to listen and explain.
in Latham, NY |
Dr. Irani is such a caring and knowledgeable doctor. She always has new information from a new class that she took! Anytime I have needed any testing, she calls me herself with results. Not many doctors out there that do that! Thanks Dr. Irani for being so amazing!
in Cobleskill, NY |
Dr. Irani has been my gynecologist for many years, She is a wonderful, knowledgeable doctor and listens to what you are saying to her. Any women who has her for a doctor is very lucky. She is very conscientious and explains any problems in terms I will understand. Very lucky to have found her!!
in Scotia, NY |
I have had Dr. Irani as my OBGYN for 16 years now. She is very knowledgeable and kind.
in Albany, NY |
She is a very pleasant person. Yes I would recommend her to my friends and family.
in New York, NY |
She is always thorough and has a terrific bedside manor.
Albany, NY |
Wonderful, I will highly recommend to have her as your DR.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. F. Irani is the sweetest, easiest doctor or person to talk to- and when you are ill or having issues with your health, that's the most important thing- understanding and support and compassion. You always have her full focus and attention. I've felt extremely fortunate that she has been my doctor for twenty four years. She got me through a very difficult time, because I knew I had an excellent physician- I trusted her care, her skills, and her experience.
in Ballston Lake, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Irani for over 20 years. I always receive outstanding care. The entire staff at the office is also awesome. I am very pleased with all aspects of this practice. A very happy patient!
in Clifton Park, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Irani for many, many years and I have always had a good experience when visiting her office. She is very attentive and spends as much time as needed with me. I have recommended her to numerous friends and family.
Wouldn't go anywhere else! All the staff is very professional and nice!
in Cragsmoor, NY |
Dr. Irani is wonderful!!! Extremely professional, yet very warm and approachable. She is genuinely interested in her patient's and their welfare. She asked questions that matter and gives well-thought-out advice. I moved a few hours away from her office but I still make the trek for appointments with her. Yes, she that good! It's my opinion that if more women had OB's like her there would be more women being proactive with their health. She's a gem!!! She's my rockstar!! Hands down!!
in Schenectady, NY |
She is a wonderful person. Makes you feel so at ease. Love our talks together -- if only they are once a year! She never makes you feel like she is rushing you. Gives you time to talk and ask questions. Her staff is very personable and professional.
in Schenectady |
Dr Irani is caring and compassionate. She is a wonderful doctor who truly helps you. Would recommend her to anyone!!!
in Amsterdam, NY |
Dr. Irani takes the time to sit with you and fully explain everything, and makes time for all your questions.
She is an amazing doctor. She makes you feel very comfortable through out the check up it was my first going there and I am really pleased.. Super kinda and sweet defiantly recommend her. Her staff is always very kind
Schenectady, NY |
When I have an appointment with Dr. Iranian I feel like I am the only person she is attending to, unlike other doctors who hurry and are very cool. She really is concerned with me as a person and shows it. I have recommended her many times and I work with people who go to this practice and hear only great thing about both doctors.
in Amsterdam |
Myself, I see Dr Farzana Irani for my GYN issues, she is very thorough, she takes the time to explain things to you, which is amazing in today's world. She also is very caring, compationate and accomodating. I would highly recommend these doctors for sure.
Have you seen Dr. Irani?
Are you Dr. Irani? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Irani

• Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for New York.

University Of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College and Nair Hospital

Graduated in 1978

Albany Medical Center Hospital

Completed in 1980

Albany Medical Center Hospital

Completed in 1984

University Of Bombay Elphinstone College

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Irani has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Irani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Irani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Irani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Irani

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Irani's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Irani

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients