Dr. Farzana K. Irani, MD

Dr. Farzana K. Irani, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 63 years old

109 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Irani specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Niskayuna, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Irani? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Irani's Experience

See how Dr. Irani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Irani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Irani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Irani to family and friends
Dr. Irani's Performance
Delanson, NY |
Dr. Irani has been my doctor for the past 14 years. She is a great Doctor, always attentive and professional. I would never go anywhere else.
Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Irani was recommended to me by a friend and I can see why. She is very patient, answered all my questions, and is very friendly.
in amsterdam, ny |
Dr. Irani is very patient and listens to all of my concerns. She never rushes my appointment and offers advice regarding referrals to other specialists.
Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Farzana Irani and her husband, Dr. Khushru Irani, both are outstanding doctors. Their bedside manner is fantastic. They are both extremely knowledgeable with decades of experience in their field. I am always confident in their expertise and really cannot say enough good things about them. I have been a patient for 15 years and Mr. Dr. delivered both my children. My mother and sisters are also satisfied patients of the Iranis. They truly are the best in the area.
Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani not only consistently takes the time to discuss patient concerns she takes the time to discuss wider issues of general health and wellness.
Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani has been my doctor for over 15 years. She has been such a wonderful doctor to have throughout my two pregnancies and regular routine care. I would recommend her and her office for any of your OBGYN needs.
in Burnt Hills, NY |
Dr. Farzana Irani is sweet and compassionate and she takes her time to actually listen to what you have to say, which in my opinion is a rarity these days. I'm never nervous or anxious when I come into the office and the office staff is excellent!
Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Irani has a wonderful personality, she is easy talk to and takes her time to explain and answer your questions. She gets to know you and even though you may only see her one time a year she makes you feel as though you saw her just the other day. It is the same way with her staff. They are friendly and helpful. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Irani she is wonderful.
Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani -- "Mrs." -- as she is called is incredible. She is filled with love and has a careful and complete bedside manner. Every time I visit the office, she impresses me. The staff there are the best of the best and make you feel like you are welcome and cared for.
Albany, NY |
Dr F Irani has been my gynecologist for many years, she has compassion and a way to make you feel very comfortable in asking questions, I have recommended her to many of my friends and work colleagues.
in Middleburgh, NY |
Dr. Irani is a warm, caring, refined professional doctor. She has been my gynecologist for the past several years and I can without reservations, recommend her highly. She takes time to listen and is very thorough. She has always treated me with dignity and respect. Wonderful woman!
Dr. Irani is very kind and always makes me feel comfortable. She and the entire office are helpful and accommodating!
in Latham, NY |
Mrs. Dr Irani is the most compassionate doctor I have. Every appointment is about keeping me healthy and having good quality of life. I have had some health scares and issues and she has remained positive through out all of it and extremely supportive. There were no concerns from my last visit and she was very positive in giving me this news and very happy herself which gives me total confidence with her.
Rotterdam, N.Y. |
I have been going to Dr.Irani for many years. I highly recommend her. Excellent Dr. and very compassionate and thorough.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani ALWAYS takes the time to answer all your questions. She's great at listening to your concerns. She always follows up with you from one appointment to the next with any problems you were experiencing and how you are doing. You never feel rushed through your visit.
in Schenectady, NY |
Love her! She is so caring and compassionate
in Schenectady, NY |
I am so pleased to have Dr Farzana Irani as my gynocologist. She exhibits a genuine interest in my overall health. Always asks questions to gain a better understanding of past and current health. She encouraged me to see a dermatologist which caught melanoma in its early stages. I recommend her to all my friends.
in Schenectady, NY |
I love Dr. Irani! I've been a patient for a while now and she is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. She will go out of her way to make sure you are okay. She will call you to check in on you if you had something wrong. And she will also speak with you after office hours. I would recommend her to anyone!!
in Rexford, NY |
I had smooth encounter from check-in to check out with all the staff and Dr. Irani is extraordinary in all the aspects that make her a great physician. Thank you Dr. Irani!
in Rexford, NY |
Dr Irani and her staff are caring, sensitive and competent. After every visit I always leave with a positive impression of her and her staff. Excellent and friendly care!
in Clifton Park, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Irani for over ten years now and have only had good experiences. She has such a calm demeanor and always makes me feel heard. I trust her opinion and she has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend Dr. Irani.
Everyone at Dr. Irani's are so pleasant, kind,caring, and concerning. They go out of their way to make sure your needs are met. I have been going there for many years and always feel comfortable with my visits and they are personable. I don't feel rushed. They are the best!
in Schenectady, NY |
She is fantastic! She cares and remembers each visit. She has helped me through difficult times and continues to be supportive!
in Latham, NY |
Dr.Irani is a wonderful doctor. She is attentive and genuinely cares about her patients. She is professional, knowledgeable, supportive, and personable. I highly recommend Dr.Irani as your gynecologist or obstetrician.
Saratoga Springs, NY |
I highly recommend Dr. Irani and her practice! She and her staff are very friendly, reassuring and knowledgeable.
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani is the most pleasant doctor I've had. I'm so happy I switched to her.
in schenectady, ny |
Dr. Irani is a kind, warm & caring person with a wonderful sense of humor. She spends time with me addressing (& rectifying) any issues that I might be having/had. She is also an extremely competent doctor whom not only administers my annual examinations but has performed procedures on me in the past which were very successful with no complications. I highly recommend her to every woman that I know.
Schenectady, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr Irani for over 15 years and have always been pleased with the care and attention she has given me. I never feel rushed during my appointment and she listens to my concerns and questions. Best OB/GYN!
in Schenectady, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Farzana Irani since approx. 1999 or 2000. She was my 1st and has been my only Obgyn dr. I have been very happy with her since day 1. I had some health issues/concerns early on but we were able to treat & fix the problems @ hand & I have been okay ever since. I find her to be very thorough in our discussions & she takes the time to listen. As long as she has her practice, I will be her patient.
Chicago, IL |
The Doctors and staff at the office are very friendly and caring. The atmosphere is very relaxing and clean. They take the time to make sure you understand and are comfortable with whatever might be happening. I have been a patient for the last 26 years, have had 3 children, and wouldn't go anywhere else.
in West Glenville NY |
Dr. Irani is very compassionate and caring. She will spend as much time with you as you need. Dr. Irani and her staff are very friendly, helpful and understanding. The atmosphere at the office is warm and inviting. They make you feel very comfortable from check in to check out. I would highly recommend them for all of your Ob/Gyn needs.
in Schenectady, NY |
I have been a patient with Dr. Irani for over 20 years. She always is cheerful and talks about our last visit even when it was a year ago like it was yesterday. She has been an amazing Dr. When others wanted to just perform unessasary procedures she provided better alternative's for me. I cannot say enough things about her and her staff.
in Clifton Park, NY |
Dr. Irani makes you feel as if you are special. She is thorough in her exam and takes whatever time is needed to make sure she has answered all your questions. Love her and her team!
in Halfmoon, NY |
She is a great doctor. She is always very personable, on time and pleasant, as well as very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.
in Richmondville, ny |
Dr. Irani has been my gyn doctor for several years. She is always kind, caring and sincerely concerned about my health. She always reviews my records with me, provides a thorough exam and gives me great advice if I have specific concerns or questions. I highly recommend Dr. Irani.
in Schenectady, NY |
Dr Irani is very caring. She is interested in your overall health and well being.
in Clifton Park |
Dr. Irani is a warm and caring person. Very easy to talk to.
Schenectady, NY |
I have been a long time patient of Dr. Irani and I find that she consistently treats her patients with courtesy, respect and kindness. She always makes you feel comfortable and sincerely cares for her patients' well being.
in Schoharie, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Irani for over a decade. Absolutely love her and her staff. They remember you even though you might only be there once a year. Never a bad experience, always pleasant.
in Windham, N.Y. |
I have been extremely grateful for having found Dr. Irani for my health care needs. I always look foward to my visits with her and her very caring staff. I wouldn't want my best interest looked after by anyone else!!! She gets 10 stars in my opinion....love her!!!
in Troy, Ny |
Dr. Irani is most caring/compassionate of all doctors I see. She is friendly, interested in you as a person, not just a patient. She remembers things from visit to visit and asks about them. If you present a new symptom/condition, she takes time to review/ make suggestions. If, in rare instance, she doesn't know about something that is outside her area, she will research it, meet with you to review and/or follow up with a phone call to let you know what she has found. I recommend her highly.
New Lebanon NY |
Failed to tell me about the need for a six month follow up mammogram needed after having a breast biopsy. Desk staff had no empathy or understanding regarding my fear.
in Niskayuna, NY |
Dr Irani is amazing - she and her husband delivered both my girls, now 15 and 13 - truly a caring practice - thank you!
in Kinderhook, NY |
I have treated with Dr. Irani for over 20 years. She has a calming, reassuring and caring demeanor. After any visit or procedure I have always felt that I got the best care possible in every aspect - physically and mentally. I would highly recommend her. Her office staff are kind, personable and polite.
in Glenville, NY |
I have been going to Dr Irani for probably nearly 20 years. She is the BEST, has done surgeries on me and I would highly recommend her!
Schenectady, NY |
Dr. Irani is a caring, patient and thorough doctor. I've been going to her for many years and two of my friends are her patients now from my recomendation. My daughter sees Dr. Irani now also.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Irani is excellent. I have been going to her for many years. She is kind, caring and smart. She always tells me a quick a story to make me smile and feel comfortable during visits. Her smile is contagious and I'm thankful to have her as my wonderful doctor.
in Watervliet, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Irani for years and couldn't be more pleased with her professionalism. She always has a listening ear and is comforting in difficult situations. Dr. Irani has great bed side manners and gets to know each of her patients. She provides excellent care!
in Schenectady, NY |
I love Dr. Irani and all the staff. The office is always clean, quiet, and friendly. Top notch medical care, I'm grateful to have such a wonderful doctor.
Elmsford, NY |
Dr. Irani is wonderful and always listens and makes sure i am comfortable with her advice. She is never rushing to get to the next patient and makes sure all my questions are answered!
Have you seen Dr. Farzana K. Irani, MD?
Are you Dr. Irani?

Compare Dr. Irani

Dr. Irani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Irani has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Irani's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Albany Medical Center Hospital

Completed in 1984

University Of Bombay Elphinstone College

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Irani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Irani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC