Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Farzana Iqbal, MD
Dr. Farzana Iqbal, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Kingston, TN. She is 53 years old.

820 W Race St

Kingston, TN 37763

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Iqbal

Dr. Iqbal's Experience

Dr. Iqbal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Dhaka Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Dhaka
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • East Tennessee State Univ.
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • East Tennessee State Univ.

Dr. Iqbal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Iqbal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iqbal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iqbal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iqbal to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Iqbal's Performance
in Wartburg, TN |
I had my first appointment with Dr. Iqbal two weeks ago. She was VERY clinically intelligent and diagnostically she has a vast amount of knowledge. She spent at least 45 minutes with me, and was able to make sense of a few things that had been going on with me (medically). If you are looking for a physician who will sugarcoat things and hold your hand, she is not the one for you. But, if you are looking for a GOOD Dr. I highly recommend Dr. Iqbal!
in Kingston, TN |
I have had nothing but praise for Dr. Iqbal. She treats my elderly mother and father who has dementia. I am always there with them and she explains things very well to them and to me. She is attentive and listens to everything I tell her about their health. She also answers any questions we have thoroughly and completely.
Crossville, TN |
If competence, thoroughness, directness and detail orientation offend you, and you need a lot of hand holding, then she may not be right for you. My impression is that she is passionately concerned with the health of her patients - perhaps more than they may be. I guess that must be frustrating to a doctor who wants the best for her patients. Give her a break. She's worth it.
Dr. Iqbal's demeanor on my initial visit was argumentative and hostile. The tone of voice used by Dr. Iqbal was inappropriately loud at times. Dr. Iqbal was informative regarding issues between insurance companies and doctors regarding mandatory compliance by the patient of regular testing and monitoring at regular intervals. My feedback opinion of Dr. Iqbal is subject to change with the passing of time as one of her patients.
Kingston, TN |
Wouldn't listen, she kept cutting me off as I was talking. She read passages from her computer to me. she had very little interest in my other Dr or my diagnosis from him. I just moved to the area from Memphis, just wanted a primary care Dr. She asked me what medications i had taken in the past, i told her. She was quick to say "Americans are taking to many medicines", that annoyed me. I wasn't even asking for medication, I was just answering her question. Horrible experience.
KINGSTON |
Horrible.. she was rude, only wanted to ask me questions to document on her computer. Interrupted me when I spoke. She spent 10 minutes with me and told me the office was closing. Also, while I was waiting in her examining room, I heard her arguing with someone in the hall outside my door. She literally, did nothing but refer me to rmc. For testing. You can get better help at a walk in clinic. She is basically, running a clinic. All she's ever done when I visit is do expensive bloodwork.
Have you seen Dr. Farzana Iqbal, MD?
Are you Dr. Iqbal?