Dr. Farzad Nahai, MD

Dr. Farzad Nahai, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Farzad Nahai, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

875 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 300

Atlanta, GA 30342

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Nahai

See how frequently Dr. Nahai performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Grafts
Cancer
Adjacent Tissue Transfer

Dr. Nahai's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nahai "Dr. Nahai takes and individual approach to each patient by listening to their goals and performing a thorough evaluation. He believes that a successful treatment plan is based on what is safe and effective, and what will meet each patient's expectations. Dr. Nahai believes in achieving natural looking results that do not appear overdone, and utilizes digital imaging and morphing software to assist with surgical planning."

• Plastic Surgery

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

• ASPS President's Award. In Recognition of Contributions Furthering Plastic Surgery Education and Devotion to Excellence., 2005
  • Russell Cooper Prize, University of Bristol, England, October 19
  • Winner, Third Annual Residents Competition Award, American College of Surgeons, Georgia Chapter, November 1
  • Best Paper Award, Atlanta Clinical Society, 1980
  • Gold Medal Paper Presentation, Southeastern Surgical Conference, March 1976
  • American Medical Writers Association Award, November 1
  • James Barrett Brown Award, American Association of Plastic Surgeons, May 1982
  • Outstanding Resident Award, Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, April 1977

Dr. Nahai has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nahai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nahai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nahai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nahai to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Nahai's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
I can't say enough good things about Dr Nahai. He took such good care of me. He was very honest and spent ample time with me to make me feel comfortable. He even called me personally to check on me after surgery. I have complete confidence in him. My results are fantastic!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Nahai was incredibly careful, caring and patient - too all the time he needed to close up a pretty nasty hole in my face. It's healing well.
in Marietta, GA |
There are not enough positive words to say to describe this entire practice. From the kind and helpful people upfront (Dorian) to the wonderful assistants (Nicole) and responsive office team (Cathy, Lynn) to Dr. Nahai, the entire team made a difficult situation so much easier. Dr. Nahai has wonderful bedside manner and is caring, smart, compassionate and honest. One of the best doctor practices/offices, I have ever dealt with and HIGHLY recommend them
in Snellville, GA |
Dr Nahai did my breast reconstruction when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Nahai disregarded my requests as to how the reconstruction was done and my breast size he created. My breast implants protrude under my armpits which is uncomfortable and makes it impossible to fit into a bra.
in Atlanta, GA |
Icame to Dr. Nahai with a bad result after a melanoma removal from the tip of my nose. Dr. Nahai's confidence that he could make a difference convinced me to proceed. Then, after just two weeks from surgery, he removed the stitches and my nose looks almost normal. I can barely see any evidence of the 23 stitiches. I am, frankly, ecstatic! I would recommend Dr. Nahai and his whole team to anyone who needs a plastic surgery procedure.
in Atlanta, GA |
I wish I could give more stars ... :) It was pleasure to get treated by Dr Nahai.He listened my problem patiently and laid out all available options to me and then there was no looking back. and yes ..staff is excellent,courteous too
in Marietta, GA |
I was treated for a nasal fracture at Dr Farzad Nahai's office. His staff scheduled me quickly. He gained my full confidence at the very first visit. He explained the problem very well. He laid done all my options. He suggested which rout to take. He scheduled me for operation immediately. He did the operation with immediate success. He managed the pain and inflammation excellently. My nose was straight and I could breath easily right after the operation .I got a follow up call from his office
Have you seen Dr. Farzad Nahai, MD?
Are you Dr. Nahai?